Built For Breeding

I was spending a few days out in Palm Springs, working on my tan, relaxing around a pool and as always, was looking to see what action I could get into.  A hot German bear couple, Hans and Fritz, were the first to check me out and I soon found myself lodged between the two sexy beasts.  They were quite horny and I was more than happy to be their welcome boy to America.  Hans and Fritz both seemed to be top as they were quick to grab at my crack, but there was no worry:  I had plenty of stamina, and was very ready for the breeding to begin.

A little too assured of myself, I saw one bear's aim his rock hard cock for my mouth.  His cock was absolutely huge, thick like a beer can, which suggested the bear behind me was as huge, if not bigger!  With just his body sweat and own dick juice he rammed the whole can up my ass in one thrust.  Meanwhile the other bear plowed my mouth and throat as only a perv like me could accommodate.   There I was, being ass-fucked and skull fucked simultaneously, my anal tissues in particular being stretched beyond any natural limits.  Yeah, I was being barebacked as only Germans can do.  The endless pumping and flesh in flesh friction made my ass burn as if on fire, but the hot, toxic load of the bear in my ass doused the inferno which had possessed my ass.

Now broken in, I was ready for more.  Naked, I made my way out of their room, so hot, horny and sticky with freshly shot spunk. I was so on the prowl for more cum.

After a shower to freshen and relax my body I got a call from a trucker bud I had known for some time. Bob was hauling an empty rig back from Tuscon and wanted to see if we could meet up in Palm Springs. Bob was married with a family but he enjoyed ass with guys like me. His cock was long like a snake but was always ready to plow. He liked to buy you a drink or two before he had his way. Within an hour we met at a bar on Palm Canyon sitting at the bar Bob gave me a manly hug around the shoulder smile on his face and already had one strong drink in him. Bob was a Man! He looked, acted, sounded and even smelled like a real guy. He wore snug fitting levis that showed his goods a big belt and buckel, open collar shirt, black cowboy hat and black pinted toe cowboy boots. I want that man! Before too long Bob is happy, verbal and very hands-on me. Time to head back to motel room.

more to come

• Upvote 4