Two For The Road

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

my friend Max called.  Now you got to know this about Him.  Max is maybe early to mid-40s -- amazing body, flawless skin, groomed perfectly.  About 12-15 years ago, he sold his internet start-up to one of the big players and made about a cajillion dollars.  He hasn't done a lick of work since then.  Rather, he works out in the gym about 2 hours a day, six days a week.  He runs, does yoga -- all in an effort to build up the strength the keep up with an insatiable sex drive.  (And i -- and my sore cunt -- can attest to the degree of his success in that regard every time Max and i get together.)

In any event, Max called and asked if i wanted to go on a two week cross-country drive with him -- keep him company and help with the driving.  Well, Max drives a Ferrari, so the help with the driving part was attractive, and a couple of weeks alone with Max, knowing i'm gonna get fucked at least twice a day certainly was attractive.  So i arrange to take a couple weeks off of work.  my boss is pissed, but he finally relents.

At the end of our second day on the road, we pull into this little town somewhare in Ohio or Indiana or some God-forsaken place and Max looks up an old friend -- i'll call him Steve.  We're had dinner in restaurant and after dinner we all go back to Steve's house and a conversation between the two friends ensues:

Steve:  "So what's with you and the boy?" indicating me.

Max:  "Oh, he helps with the driving and i fuck him every morning before we take off and every night after a long day on the road.  And sometime he gives me really awesome head while i am driving."  Max looks at me and gives out one of his killer smiles.

Steve:  "Nice."

Max:  "You want at him?"

Steve clearly does, so Max turns to me and simply instructs, "Why don't you suck Steve's cock, boy."  And i do, giving Steve one of my trademark blow jobs.  Steve is panting for air when i am done and Max immediately pulls down my jeans and is in my asscunt balls deep in one thrust.  I still have Steve's cock in my mouth, sucking the last dregs of cum out of it when Max is pumping my cunt for all he's worth.  Steve is goggle-eyed, but no sooner  does Max shoot an awesome load up my ass and pull out then Steve is in me, long dicking.  And so a long night in East Bumfuck, Ohio (or wherever) ensues -- first one of them then the other, and the grand finale, both of them at the same time.  Life is good.

We sleep at Steve's house and the next morning, after my morning fuck from Max, and a good bye fuck from Steve we hit the road.

The next night we pull into another of these small towns somewhere and Max looks up another "old friend,"  this one called Joe.  We no sooner get out of the car when Joe says "I heard from Steve.  I understand that your boy is quite talented."   Max agrees and offers my talents to Joe and his roommate.  Joe, the roommate and Max then go at my cunt for several hours before Max and i excuse ourselves and head for the motel for a good night's sleep.

And so it went cross country.  Each night we pull into some town, Max looks up a friend, who has been advised of my talents from one of the guys who had fucked me a day or two before, until we get to some small town in Colorado.  We pull into town, check into a motel and Max is looking for a restaurant.  "You don't know anybody in this town," i ask. "Nope."  So we have a nice dinner, talking about the incredible beauty of the American West that we have seen on our journey, and secretly, i am kind of looking forward to a quiet evening, getting fucked only once by Max (although getting fucked by Max is quite enough, usually) rather than six of seven times by Max and his frends, and i am not really paying attention to Max, who is chatting with the waiter -- a good looking guy around my age, maybe a little younger.  By the time i regain my senses, Max has invited the waiter back to our motel when  his shift is over.  "And bring any friends who might be interested in fucking my boy or a first class blow job."