Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

• 2 months later...

Absorbing for as long as I can is the best way to show the top gratitude and respect for breeding me. It’s also a great feeling that top continues to own you and encourages me to want to give him my ass again to satisfy his needs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 2:09 AM, Boyslut said:

Im A cumslut with enhancements so I love absorbing the men’s seed. Can’t push it out that would be ungrateful. Need that man dna in me so it can remind me how much I love being a faggot boy 

I love taking men's seed too. I love how they talk to me as they're breeding me. I never push their seed out because it makes me feel so good and confirms for me what my life's purpose is. Sucking a guy's cock while being bred is a big turn-on too. Love to chat with you. You have a gorgeous ass - so hot!!!!

Jamie

Edited by hotpussyboy

On 8/12/2022 at 10:03 AM, hotpussyboy said:

I love taking men's seed too. I love how they talk to me as they're breeding me. I never push their seed out because it makes me feel so good and confirms for me what my life's purpose is. Sucking a guy's cock while being bred is a big turn-on too. Love to chat with you. You have a gorgeous ass - so hot!!!!

Jamie

Exactly! It feels like a mixture between extreme confidence (fuck yeah! my ass made two or three guys cum !) and vulnerability/ submissiveness (I just got dominated and my wet boy pussy feels goood)! I love being inseminated 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 5 months later...