Absorb Or Push Out Cum?

topstud127

On 2/9/2023 at 3:21 AM, Searchingforit said:

I can feel my arse clenching as i read this thread!

Keep it in and absorb it but i also like the feeling a little later as some slips out and runs down my legs inside my panrs as I move about 

On Sunday I took two loads one after the other (the second of the guys was waiting for the other guy to load me so he could slide right in). I was gaping so had some run down my leg right away, but I kept clenching as much as possible, so I could keep those and an earlier load in me until the following day. 

On 2/8/2023 at 8:23 PM, ThisBoyBottoms said:

Absorb it. The top took all that effort to get his seed inside me, and it's precious cargo as far as I'm concerned. And it's there in the future so other tops can tell who's been inside me before. Also, that way the top is always a part of me too.

Exactly. After all that effort it makes no sense to get rid of it. 

When I top, I'd be irritated if the bottom rejected my load right away. It seems disrespectful.

When I bottom, I hold the load for as long as I can, mainly because it feels great but also because there's a chance another top will fuck the load deeper.

• Upvote 2

Always, ALWAYS keep inside me and let it absorb. I always immediately put a plug in to make sure it doesn’t leak out, and the plug only comes out either by being pulled out by the next top who wants to use me (and back in once he’s done) or the next morning. I’m a cumdump, and know that when a top gifts me his cum, it’s an honor and it would be a waste to simply let it leak out. I want his DNA to mix with mine and let him impregnate me, not just flush it down the toilet (otherwise I may as well have told him to pull out). Any good bottom should respect the tops that use them by doing this, imo.

I definitely keep anyones load inside me. Depending on how much or how deep the seed went into me that may be difficult. Many times I have gone to sleep filled with nut only to wake up having to release it. THere is nothing more intoxicating then the scent of semen that has been marinating all night in a man's anus

• Like 2

A cum deposit in me is the best thing a man can give me. Cum is the most precious part of a man's sexual pleasure. I was always taught by my stepfather to accept cum and never reject it. Hence irrespective of the man fucking me I have a no pull out policy. Also I have been told that I have a very smooth and deep man cunt that allows men to push their manhood deep inside me effortlessly. Also I am told that my cunt ring is tight despite the number of cocks I have taken in me which makes them feel like milking (I run for 5k 3x times/week and dedicate 2 days for leg workout besides Kegel) 

• Like 2

I've never pushed out.  Not only do I not like to do it, I've always had this fear that trying it would lead to other things coming out as well - I think we all get the idea without saying more.

I once had a rather awkward some years back where the guy bred me (and it was pretty fuckin' awesome), but then demanded I push it out for him.  I physically just couldn't, nor did I want to.  Made for a very odd finish to what was otherwise a great session up until then.

I also think that if I did push it out, that I'm kind of ruining his orgasm in a way...by absorbing it, I'm letting the session come to a natural conclusion.

• Like 1