Back To Tight Asshole

Guest lima

Hi.

My ass looks like crack and I don't really like it.

This is my asshole http://www.mediafire.com/view/dlboe120ccc77br/crack.jpg

but I want asshole that kind http://www.mediafire.com/view/8u93dg1atzt9t46/tumblr_mk6in7648Z1s59e36o1_1280.jpg

I know it's possible to make those anal ring string and tight ))) 

I think vaginal trainers can be used for this

PelvicToner.jpg

So I am  going to make my anus circle shape and very strong. 

The point I'm going do a trainer by myself.

What do you guys thinks ?

Your ass looks pretty used up, and for that reason it got to that shape. If you remember, it shouldn't have looked like that before you started.

And anyway, the 'shape' of your but hole is genetic, so I don't think you can change it :)

But yea, let us know if you get any results, good-luck!

400xNxpelvic-floor-exercises-4.jpeg.page

Anus and muscles around  can be trained I am more than sure. Even  Kegel exercises works. Vaginal trainer give much more work to muscles. And can be used to train anus :cool:^_^

• 3 weeks later...

There's a difference between appearance and how tight you are (or can get).  Appearance is pretty much locked in.  Tightness, you can improve.  Kegel exercises were already suggested.

Beyond that, any exercise that works your gluteal muscles will also help you improve how much you can tighten your ass voluntarily.  Squats and lunges are good all-around lower body and core exercises, as are deadlifts.  There are machines that will target the glutes specifically too.

Incidentally, by nature, the anus isn't circle shaped.  There's a reason you have a butt crack.  I'd try not to get too hung up on the vanity of your asshole (how disappointed will you be if you ever get a hemorrhoid? LOL). 

If you've reached the point where a guy can see your asshole, you've probably got him landed already.

• Upvote 2

• 8 months later...

That is what boi pussy is supposed to look like. The more you get fucked, the looser and elongated the hole becomes. Mine's is pretty similar. I'm at the point now that a top can penetrate me with little to no foreplay. Just go with it.