Poll - Ram It In Or Go Slow?

miticax

Penetration style  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like to ram it in or go slow?

• Ram it fast
    • Go slow

I'm into rough sex and prefer to get a top real hard and have him ram it in my ass balls deep with just spit as lube on the first stroke if he is willing to do it. That comes form getting fucked in public places a lot where there is not a lot of time for a slow fuck.  If a top wants to push himself in me real slow, I can be patient too, as long as he cums inside me when he gets to that part.

• 7 years later...
On 10/31/2015 at 8:12 PM, miticax said:

I was wondering what is the most common way to get fucked?

Stories vary a lot, with some telling that as a top they ram it in the ass, and then the bottoms agreeing that they can adjust to the quick pain and like it that way.

On the other hand, some stories come as slow penetration and of course from there pick up the pace.

So I would like to hear your opinions here, please comment if your top or bottom and which way you like it?

Feel free to share the knowledge and advice.

To get things started, personally - as a bottom - I like for things to start slow.

I had once a top fuck me with a dildo first, but he put the head right away into my ass, which hurt like hell as I wasn't expecting it.

I always want a slow entry from my top. I just love my top angling his cock at the entrance to my pussy, and just moving his cock up and down, before pushing his hips forward to penetrate my pussy. Now, after I've taken 2 or 3 loads, and enjoying the squishing sound of cock inside me, subsequent tops can ram their cocks inside me which will intensify my pleasure.

Edited by hotpussyboy

1 minute ago, hotpussyboy said:

I always want a slow entry from my top. I just love my top angling his cock at the entrance to my pussy, and just moving his cock up and down, before pushing his hips forward to penetrate my pussy. Now, after I've taken 2 or 3 loads, and enjoying the squishing sound of cock inside me. subsequent tops can ram their cocks inside me which will intensify my pleasure.

Fuck yeah bro that’s fukn true to

• Upvote 1

Oh, I want it to hurt - either as top or bottom.

My partner has 7 inches, fully tattooed with a large (sometimes double) PA. The times he takes me fast and dry are always the best, even if I'm wrecked for a week after.

It really depends. If I’m relaxed and lubed good, then they can ram it in as long as they aren’t too thick.  

If they’re big, I haven’t had enough time to get turned on and relaxed, or I’m not lubed well then they need to go slow. 

There are pros and cons to each. I love the slutty feeling of a top ramming it deep in one shot and pounding away until he cums. 

But it can also be very erotic to have them go slower and almost tease you about going faster and harder until you’re pretty much begging for it.