Men Offering Up Their Pussies/cunts To Other Men

CallMeSir

My favorite BTM pal hates to have his arse called a cunt or pussy -- so I call it that just to get at him sometimes. He is super masculine and could beat the fuck out of almost anyone else I know -- so it makes me ROCK HARD when he wraps those tree-trunk legs around my waist and opens up for my bare cock. I enjoy fucking the occasional pussy and men who act like them, but powerful men who will work hard for cock and cum get my biggest loads!

On Monday, November 09, 2015 at 7:55 PM, ProudPozPig said:

I love fucking a man's cunt and impregnating him with my poz babies!

I am one that does not refer to my ass as either a pussy or cunt.  I am in no way being disrespectful to the Top Man who is fucking me. 

There are many bi/straight men who do view these sites & I want them to know I am a BAREBACK BOTTOM looking to get Fucked RAW in my Ass. NO CONDOMS ALLOWED  -- I want your Load in my ass. 

POZ MEN who will Fuck RAW & dump all the cum in my ass.

On ‎26‎/‎10‎/‎2016 at 3:11 PM, expdbijock35 said:

I am masculine pig bottom. I am so masculine that I have a hard time finding tops at bathhouses and mostly bottoms approach me.....I love masculine guys who are comfortable with showing off their asses and letting others to use them

I agree with u stud. I have the same problem to im my area difficult to versatile masculine guys only bottom studs

• Upvote 1

I agree with Nelliess statement.

Personally, right now sitting here in a non sexual state I hate that shit when guys want to call it my pussy or cunt. I'm a man. I'm not quite Masc but not quite Fem(not that it should matter either way) I'm somewhere in between and have my moments of both in my personality but if someone's chatting with me on an app or messenger and starts in with the manpussy talk it totally turns me completely off. 

I hate it. I'm a man. I have a cock and balls. I do not have a vagina or cunt. I'm a man that just so happens to like to suck other men's cocks and get fucked in my man ass! 

NOW...THAT SAID...I Fucking love dirty, freaky, nasty shit talk in the bedroom! Mmm....That shit just kicks it up a level so...If I happen to be in bed with someone and I'm head over heels...or heels over head as it may be and we're having some hot sucking and fucking and just madness going on up in that bed...and especially if you have that feeling with that man(you know the one. The feeling where it's not just good sex but you click on some other level to make it great sex and he's rocking your world and you're rocking on that cock...at that point he can call me whatever the Fuck he wants!

Damned if all our morals, positions, beliefs....all that shit just goes straight out the window when you find you some good dick! Mmmhmmm....He could call me his little fucking bitch/whore and tell me how he owns my mangina/pussy/cunt/whatever...

Shit he can name that ass Charles if it makes him hot and makes him cum all up in me and makes me orgasm!

Now that being said...you have a man in your bed where things just don't click or its just not a great hookup but you go through with it anyway because you're horny and you're just laying there praying to  either get into it or that he'll just cum already and get out...you get one of those and he starts in with the boy pussy and all that and I stand by my first statement. And I'd say something to him. He don't like it, there's the door. I ain't into you Anyway! Lmao...but it's true!