Secretly Recording Hookups?

ckt

So...you lot seem like a suitably immoral lot.

I can't be the only one secretly recording my hookups?

Like, if I'm hosting, I've probably got the place properly wired for sound and video.

On the one hand, I feel like a total creep setting it all up.

And on the other, it's totally worth it when you have that HD vid to relive the moment.

I used to ask permission, but that tends to be opening a can of worms. They're purely for personal use anyway.

Anyone have any good/bad/ugly experiences with this?

• Upvote 1

I used to occasionally record when hookups would come over to use my mouth and ass until the camera I used broke on me.  I often think about whether someone is secretly recording me sucking and bending over for the men I go visit.  Kind of turns me on not really knowing.  I never said anything to the tops that came over and I certainly don't ask when I go over.  I figure its part of the game. 

In my opinion, only an a**hole would secretly videotape someone without their consent. Why not just ask them? They might say yes.

If you are ever violated in any way - e.g. your identity is stolen, somebody spots the camera and beats the shit out of you - you won't deserve anybody's sympathy. Certainly not mine.

• Upvote 1

I feel both ways, had an instance where I apparently secretly recorded. It was a random hook up and he blocked my profile afterwards (grindr) so no way of me contacting him. 

On the other hand, beating off to pictures of you getting fucked by this hot stud must be fuckin amazing. 

If people know they are being filmed, they think about it and act accordingly so I understand why you don't want to open that. 

But here is the thing, if he guys above wrote, if for whatever reason the video gets out, you could destroy lives, careeers, relationships etc

So, don't do it!

• Upvote 2

I totally understand the thrill you speak of. I started out doing exactly the same thing. Then I learned that it is illegal after I started posting them. I only make and post videos with guys who are aware of and are into it. Lots of guys get off on doing it. Often they participate by taking out their cell phones and give me additional footage to edit in and gives a second camera. It also proves that they were aware if any regrets appear later when they realize 100,000 guys have seen it on xtube.  Whenever a guy I've made a video freaks out about how popular they are I always take it down. I'm nice like that. I have way too much visibility now to post something like that. I can't take that risk.

You say they are for your personal use only, but once you cross the line fo posting them, you will be hooked. Then you will get caught.

• Upvote 4

I agree with Tiger and cumslut23, but I must admit I do like the secretly recorded stuff on Xtube (hotel hookups etc). As long as the recorded guy's face is not visible it's OK on Xtube. But then again I do like to see the fucker's and bottom's faces ;-)

I was once in a threeway and spitroast. They said they would film and take pics. Only got the pics. Never knew if one of them also made a video.

To my knowledge that was the only time pics were taken when I got fucked.

• Upvote 1

I used to occasionally record when hookups would come over to use my mouth and ass until the camera I used broke on me.  I often think about whether someone is secretly recording me sucking and bending over for the men I go visit.  Kind of turns me on not really knowing.  I never said anything to the tops that came over and I certainly don't ask when I go over.  I figure its part of the game. 

I must admit, If I'm visiting I will be trying to look around the room for cameras. Though this is usually cut short when a guy gets his cock out, and then I become distracted.

I once missed a trick. A guy mentioned being into exhibitionism, and I didn't think anything of it. We go to his (ground floor) bedroom, he turns on lots of lights, and fully opens the blinds. I still don't realize. The guy is 30 years older than me, kinda rough, but sporting a huge dick. He's the sort of guy that I love to submit to, but would never admit this to my friends. So I'm into it, and he's into using me. We finish up, and I notice movement by the window, seems like someone outside just ducked away.

"I had a friend come and watch us, I love being watched".

Karma is a bitch I guess...

In my opinion, only an a**hole would secretly videotape someone without their consent. Why not just ask them? They might say yes.

If you are ever violated in any way - e.g. your identity is stolen, somebody spots the camera and beats the shit out of you - you won't deserve anybody's sympathy. Certainly not mine.

In the past I've had trouble with people giving consent, then trying to blackmail/shame me with the shared video, or getting paranoid and making all sorts of threats. Also, a minor factor is that people act differently when they're "on" camera. The rationalization I tend to make is that no actual harm should arise because I'm never sharing these files, they're purely for personal use. I accept that it's immoral though.

On the other hand, beating off to pictures of you getting fucked by this hot stud must be fuckin amazing. 

Oh it is. Also, kinda interesting to watch yourself and recognize what sort of lover you are haha.

You say they are for your personal use only, but once you cross the line fo posting them, you will be hooked. Then you will get caught.

Sure, I appreciate the logic. Although I'm quite confident that I have no desire to cross that line.

The chances of someone spotting you and beating the shit out of you seem rather slim because most who are going to watch the video are other gay men, and I haven't heard of any cam vigilantes who beat up guys who secretly cammed others.

Thought about doing it, but I hook up with a lot of "straight" or "dl" guys who would freak out if I got caught.  I've asked a few times and always gotten a "no". 

There was one time I know a guy was taking pictures of me while i was sucking his cock.  I didn't say anything at the time but emailed him later asking if he would send me the pics.  He completely denied he did it.

A "slim chance" is still too much of a chance for me. That means it is still possible. And why waste a perfectly good fuck with concern that you may be discovered? Yeah... I tend to error on the side of caution in a lot of things, but I'm with the majority on here. It's illegal and others may not be so keen on having their bodies on cam. It all boils down to respect for others.

• Upvote 3

• 4 months later...