Bbrts

breederboy

Don't know what to tell u as I use them all the time when I'm traveling and it works pretty well. Specially in big city's in US, Canada and UK. Maybe u come across as too desperate? Maybe it's ur pics or maybe it's ur messages.... Of course there r people who flake but there is still plenty of action...For me it's quite the opposite...I have too much to choose from. Also have plenty of regulars that hit me up. Anyway.... Analyses ur moves and u will figure it out why it's going so wrong for u. Good luck buddy!

Don't know what to tell u as I use them all the time when I'm traveling and it works pretty well. Specially in big city's in US, Canada and UK. Maybe u come across as too desperate? Maybe it's ur pics or maybe it's ur messages.... Of course there r people who flake but there is still plenty of action...For me it's quite the opposite...I have too much to choose from. Also have plenty of regulars that hit me up. Anyway.... Analyses ur moves and u will figure it out why it's going so wrong for u. Good luck buddy!

I personally don't even bother with online "hookup" sites any more. It's a colossal waste of time. Nothing like it used to be. The fake pics, the out of date pics, the pics that are so dark or so close up you can't see what you are getting, the pic collectors, the guys that can't travel and can't host, the guys that only want to give or get head, the ones that won't divulge what part of what city they are in, the ones that only screen by age. It's total bullshit.

Go to the baths. It seems the only viable option any more. :(

I remember years ago when I found gay.com (before they fucked it up) I could get on and be on my way to a hookup in 15 or 20 minutes. Many of those same people are still friends today.

It's hard to convey my dissapointment in people today.

• Upvote 2

I'm finding bbrts to be a big time waster, too.    But I don't expect too much interest in a middle aged bottom like me when there are thousands of twentysomething  twinks on it ready to give up their ass.

Can't understand, though, why breederboy is having a hookup problem with that gorgeous, long beautifully curved cock of his.

I'm sure if he went to the baths or a sex party, bottoms would be lining up to receive a cum injection from him.

• Upvote 1

Yea I'd say about 80% of them are flakes. I can always tell when someone's serious or not, they don't endlessly ask questions, they get right down to it! WHich I like! I'm not on there to chit chat, I'm on there to make buds and find someone to breed! Lol.

Bbrts has been slow lately, but finally this morning met a cool married bear on a4a his husband was away and he needed my sperm so how could I refuse? I needed a willing hole to dump my huge loads in. Fucked him for over an hour, bred him multiple times.

He had an amazing hole, tight, wet, ripe and hungry. Left his hole dripping. 

Now, to find more! :) 

• Upvote 2

Still wondering what's up with BBrts. Lots of guys on there, and I definitely don't come across as desperate, because I never message people first. I wait for guys to hit me up and go from there. But lately, most guys who do hit me up will send a few messages and then nothing, nada. They just stop talking to me. It's pretty baffling. And if someone sends me a message, regardless, I always reply. 

And the few that I say something to, you know how bbrts lets you see if someone read your message? Lots of the guys that I do send one too never even open it.

Had some action from a4a, but still nothing on bbrts. Guys will be on and nobody talks. It's weird. 

I'm finding bbrts to be a big time waster, too.    But I don't expect too much interest in a middle aged bottom like me when there are thousands of twentysomething  twinks on it ready to give up their ass.

Interesting observation. Here in Toronto there seem to be very few guys under thirty on bbrts. But it seems like so many of them fuck bare these days, maybe they don't see the need for a special bareback site when they can easily get or give loads using Grindr.

I feel your pain with BBRT. I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with that site. I love it because in the past three or so years, I have met some pretty awesome fuck buds whom I probably would not have met otherwise. But I hate the site for all the bullshit you have to go through in order to get a real hook up.

I live in the NJ suburbs right outside of NYC. No traffic, I can be in the city in 20 minutes. TONS of guys posting for dick and ass in NYC all the time it seems. Truly is the city that never sleeps. What is mindblowing to me is that when I go to the city, I might go on BBRT before I go home to see if there is any good bottom that wants my load or a good top that wants to give me his. With all the guys on the site, so many don't read emails when you send them. Many don't respond to me and I'll get a lot of the runaround like you described.

It's not always bad, though. Sometimes it's feast or famine. One Friday night I made plans to meet a top. Went to his place, had fun, he bred me, then as I was leaving, I got hit up by a nearby guy who wanted to give me his load. Got his, then got hit up by a third guy, one who had bred me before. Beefy muscular Latin daddy with a beautiful cock. He then gave me his. And finally, a hung guy in the Bronx that wanted my hole on my way home. Stopped by his place and got a fourth load. That night was awesome, but those nights are few and far between. Most nights it seems to be just a bunch of guys posting for sex and not actually doing anything about it.

It's the Internet.  Online sites promise so much and deliver so little.

I've talked about it elsewhere, but basically, the issues are:

(1) People will run conversations with multiple guys expecting them not to pan out (because online sites suck).  So even if you're ready to pull the trigger and make something happen, he's probably still shopping.

(2) A lot of guys surf these sites with the cock in their hand.  If they happen to cum, then often that's it.

(3) There's a low bar to enter a site but a high bar to follow through on actually fucking.  In other words, you can be in the middle of doing some work at home and idly check out BBRT.  But if you actually agree to meet up, then you have to stop whatever else you were doing, shower, get dressed, head to his place (or get your own ready).  It's the opposite of a bathhouse.  All the effort there is up front.  Once you've shown up, there's nothing holding you back from having sex with whoever catches your eye.

(4) Depending on where you live, a certain proportion of the men online (especially late at night) are going to be high, especially if you're looking for bottoms.  Getting partiers to stop tweaking on the computer and actually do something can be notoriously difficult.

Moral of the story:  go out, hit the bars, hit the baths, hit the bookstores.  Cultivate the ancient art of real life cruising. 

• Upvote 4

Bbrts used to be fun, but now it's just dead. At any given time, there's usually around 14 or 15 guys online in my area & none every talk. I'll sometimes hit up someone I'm interested in but I either get no response, or just a cold "thanks". Just seems like nobody is interested or wants to play. I'm not sure what the guys on there do, but they sure don't ever chat to me. Adam4adam isn't much better. Guys will hit me up, seem interested, then if they ask for my number and text, they just stop after awhile and won't answer. It's weird. I've had a bit of luck here and there but I really need a couple of regular buddies to play with, but I can't seem to find anyone much who is real and wants laid back, no-frills, fun.

I don't know but I can't believe you have trouble finding hook-ups. You being a top and with that cock that many bottoms would like it drilling their holes , you should be able to get all kinds of hook ups.

I tried Craigslist in Lexington KY, and in less than a minute I found:

"Glory hole setup and waiting for your dick ( 6" or more ) to come thru the hole, for a sweet mouth or a clean ass you tell me what you want. Ring the doorbell when you come in ( door unlocked ) so I will know your here. There are condoms on the hall table if you want them. Come in blow your load and leave. The glory hole is open as long as the post is up. Send an email with dick size and dick pic for the address"

I'm sure he would your dick and you can go there get sucked and the breed his hole.

So here are a few more observations:

First, if you travel a lot, you're going to have more luck.  The new meat in town always does, especially if you're only there for a short time. 

Second, if you top, you're going to have more luck.  Simple matter of numbers:  there are a hell of a lot more bottoms out there than tops, and while a bottom can be pretty insatiable, there are only so many loads I can shoot before I'm pretty much done (especially at my age).

Third, as you grow older, there's a certain nostalgia for the past that starts creeping in.  Bars used to be better back when I was in my 20s.  The baths used to rock!  Now they're boring.  The hookup sites were awesome!  Part of this is younger guys can always get more action, part is everything was fresher and newer and more exciting, part of this is looking at the past through rose-tinted glasses.  Welcome to adulthood :D

• Upvote 1