Is Grindr/scruff Any Good?

breederboy

So I use adam4adam & bbrts and have hardly any luck on there at all. Maybe 1-2 guys a day will hit me up on them, if that. So I'm thinking of trying Grindr or Scruff. I've never used either. I'm a bit leery of Grindr, does it show your exact location? Can you disable it or when you download it does it stay active at all times? Just haven't ever used it before, but I am thinking that the bottoms have to be somewhere, and since they don't seem to be on the other sites, they must be on Grindr. Have you had any luck with it? I am thinking of trying it, but I don't want to deal with any drama & I am a pretty private person, but just needing a way to make some friends with benefits and fuck buddies and I've been on adam4adam & bbrts for the last 4 months and still haven't made a single regular fuck buddy. I need some suggestions. I think my profiles are pretty good, I am very exact about what I am looking for, good pics, etc, but just not getting any hits. 

• Moderators

The problem with all of the online places to meet is that after a while you just see the same guys over and over. Once all the local guys on a site or app that want you have hit you up, there is seldom anyone new. That said I have had luck with BBRT, A4A, Growlr, Grindr, and Scruff at one time or another. All of them give me a lot more hits when I am traveling of course because I am the new guy in town. Grindr seems to always have the most people online although it is full of bots.

With a cock like that you should have bottoms lined up at your door. Are you showing your junk on those sites? Maybe you live in an area of low population so there just aren't that many barebackers who bottom. I'm a bottom and I would have my legs up in the air in a nanosecond for you. Day after day. 

Yea I show my cock & what I got but it seems like just the same guys all the time or either weird guys who act interested but then never reply back & cant seem to hold a conversation. I keep hearing Grindr sucks so am leery of it.

My town has a large gay population but I guess many are just biased against hiv I list my status as undetectable, and on bbrts pretty much everyone is poz friendly but in my town, there's usually only about 13-14 guys on bbrts at a given time. So probably just the limited selection. I could try craigslist, but I just avoid it now because it's too much of a hassle, and kinda creeps me out. I just have my profiles on adam4adam and bbrts & so pretty much anyone who is interested can hit me up.

I'm not sure what it is. But I have a hell of a hard time meeting anyone let alone a regular buddy who will bottom for me. I'm not that picky either, basically I am into different types of guys. So guess I'll just keep trying.

I change my pics fairly often so they are all current and up to date. I might give Scruff a try. 

Should I be more forward? I try saying hi to guys on adam4adam and bbrts and sometimes they reply back but they never seem really interested, if feels like I am forcing it. And if I just sit back and wait, I get hits on some occasions but it's pretty rare. So I'm not sure.

Whats a horny guy got to do to find good willing holes to breed on a regular basis?

• Upvote 1

The problem with all of the online places to meet is that after a while you just see the same guys over and over. ...Grindr seems to always have the most people online although it is full of bots.

All these Apps are great while traveling. drscorpio, what are these bots for?

I decided to download it & give it a try. So far, overwhelmed with messages. Some hot guys, some creepy ones. I don't like the vibrate thing on it everytime someone messages you but I think I figured out how to disable that. Going to give it a try for a few days and see how it works out. I still have kind of a creepy feeling while on there, I don't like that it tells you how close you are to others on there but I can see why that would be helpful for hookups. I got so overwhelmed with messages on there, that I don't see myself using it much or I would get tunnel vision lol. 

• Upvote 1

• Moderators

All these Apps are great while traveling. drscorpio, what are these bots for?

They are Spam Bots. They try to lure you into texting them or visiting a website. The idea is to get malware on your device and steal your personal info.

I'm happy with Grindr so far. Lots of hot guys, fun chats, lots of creepers but just as many hotties. I'm liking it a lot! Tons of studs wanting to play. The only thing is that when you're on, you get so many messages that it can get a bit overwhelming and impossible to reply to every message lol. Have met some hotties and bred several holes so far, and I've just been on it one day! 

• Upvote 1

Yea I show my cock & what I got but it seems like just the same guys all the time or either weird guys who act interested but then never reply back & cant seem to hold a conversation. I keep hearing Grindr sucks so am leery of it.

My town has a large gay population but I guess many are just biased against hiv I list my status as undetectable, and on bbrts pretty much everyone is poz friendly but in my town, there's usually only about 13-14 guys on bbrts at a given time. So probably just the limited selection. I could try craigslist, but I just avoid it now because it's too much of a hassle, and kinda creeps me out. I just have my profiles on adam4adam and bbrts & so pretty much anyone who is interested can hit me up.

I'm not sure what it is. But I have a hell of a hard time meeting anyone let alone a regular buddy who will bottom for me. I'm not that picky either, basically I am into different types of guys. So guess I'll just keep trying.

I change my pics fairly often so they are all current and up to date. I might give Scruff a try. 

Should I be more forward? I try saying hi to guys on adam4adam and bbrts and sometimes they reply back but they never seem really interested, if feels like I am forcing it. And if I just sit back and wait, I get hits on some occasions but it's pretty rare. So I'm not sure.

Whats a horny guy got to do to find good willing holes to breed on a regular basis?

I would jump on that anytime you asked... and be thankful.   I am surprised you are having a hard time.

If you are ever in SF HMU.

Grindr is the only app I've tried so far. Seems pretty cool so far. I want to try Scruff eventually. I also have heard of Hornet but not sure about it.

With the apps I usually let other guys say hi to me first, so I know they're at least interested. And I try to reply to each message if it's not overly creepy lol. Grindr comes and goes some days its hopping other days sloowwww. Fun place though!