Took My First P. A. Cock

freshxtop5

I went to the Team Pig new year's eve party in LA last night and I found a guy there with a 00 gage P.A. well I let him know I have never taken one before and he said "oh really?" Well he turned me around and bent me over for a bit and fucked me. I never felt anything like this, but it felt so good he eventually put me on my hands and knees and went in deeper. I could feel the P.A. in my second ring. I told him he could breed me if he wanted and his reply was "Oh fuck yeah." a few thrusts and a growl later I got his load. I found him again later and he fucked me on my back on a bed and gave me another load. Both times I could feel him shooting which isn't normal for me. Has anyone else have a good experience taking their first P.A. cock?

I hope to see him again at the Cum Union LA party on Saturday

• Upvote 3

I have only been fucked by a guy with a PA once. I reported on that here as well, just can't remember which thread. On and off, with breaks, he fucked me for about five hours while his bottom BF was surfing the internet in the next room. Told me my hole was like velvet.

I had problems sitting down for more than a week after that but every time I sat down I was reminded of that great fuck.

Unfortunately he stopped all communication after that and has ignored my messages. Maybe the BF wasn't too happy about it ;-)

Greatest feeling of the cold steel rubbing up against your hot hole...something all bottoms should experience at least once. Even better is when the top pulls out after dumping his load in you...the pop as the PA come out of your hole is fantastic.

Greatest feeling of the cold steel rubbing up against your hot hole...something all bottoms should experience at least once. Even better is when the top pulls out after dumping his load in you...the pop as the PA come out of your hole is fantastic.

Oh yeah I definitely felt that both times.

My husband had a 00 gauge PA and, when we met, had not been wearing it for about a year because his previous partner hadn't enjoyed it. I remember as clear as day the night we first had sex--I asked him to put his PA in because he found someone who enjoys it immensely. He never took it out after that night and I loved the feeling of his big cock and the steel moving through my inner walls..!