My Latest Fuck, From The Top's Point Of View

Guest luv2getfuckedwm1

Guest luv2getfuckedwm1

I met this top on a4a, this is his recollection of how it went.

I remember picking you up, I thought hmm fuckers hot, I already had the room set up for you, I was exited, but when I met you something snapped, I knew I was going to do a lot more than planned, was hot seeing you strip in my living room taking you down stairs and seeing your eyes and your reaction, I remember making you nurse on my nips and play with them, not letting you touch yourself, it fucking felt so good, when I blindfolded you, I was fucking raging hard, my chest felt like it was going to explode from the exitment, your breathing quickened it was a huge turn on hearing you, I remember putting your legs up and placing you in my wrist restraints, I thought wow fucking hot, fucking crazy, and fuck you actually let me do it, I remember licking your hole for a sex standing up and shoving my rock hard shaft in your silky ass with no lube, fuck was so sweet. Within a few seconds I shot my first load in you, was fucking hot!

I gave you a hit of poppers, but I was very selective on how much and when. I wanted you to feel everything I did to you, I wanted you scared, your body was shaking around my hard shaft from being scared, soon I got you lulled I shoved a huge dildo up ur ass I thought you were going to leap from the bed but you couldn't was huge turn on shoving my seed deeper into your ass working it way up inside you, then I fucked you some more getting you to relax again. That was when I loosens you and made you service me some more, nursing on my nips, playing with them, I remember you pissed me off when you touched yourself, so I said I will show you I tied you back up. I ran upstairs opens my freezer, pulled out huge bottle of frozen devil loads popped it out of the bottle ran back down the stairs and there you were strapped tight and legs opened for entry, I gave you a quick hit of poppers and before you knew what was happening I slammed the devil load in your ass, you started screaming so I put my hand over your mouth and started fucking you, shoving all twenty some loads deep in your as with my hard shaft, I came again, you get asking me what it was I put up there I told you devil loads, you said what's that, I told you frozen cum loads you freaked out I came inside you again, and kept fucking you, you kept trying to move away, I wouldn't let you, you tried to get it out, I wouldn't let you, you kept asking me if I was poz, I said no. Kept fucking you, I came inside you again, texted my boy after taking you upstairs to bathroom, made you service me some more fucking felt Hott I tied you back up again, shoved another huge dildo up your ass pushing all that seed deeper inside you. I texted my boy told him to get here fast and fuck and breed your ass now, he was there in 6 minutes, I came again inside your hot silky ass, finally my boy mounted you and I mad you service me again,, mad my boy pull out and I shoved my cock in you again and came instantly, then my boy played with my nips making me shoot another load in your ass, then my boy mounted you when I put you face down on the bed popper in you up I ordered my boy to shoot his seed in your ass and he said yes Daddy I want to make you happy and he came inside your ass. When I untied you I made you work my nips which felt hot ass my boy shoved his fist deep into my ass, the look on your face was huge turn on, I shot my seventh load, then you laid back I let you stroke yourself as I nursed on your nipples you came,

You fucking have no clue what all I wanted to do to you and you said you needed to get back, I was pissed, you awoke an old beast in me and I liked it, and you did too, I could tell by your response to my every move, action, ass drilling seeding toy wrecking. I had yet to begun, I want so much more, I feel like I own your ass,it's mine to do as I wish and when.

Guest luv2getfuckedwm1

Ok so this is my view part one.

I remember checking into my hotel room all excited about getting fucked that day, he was so hot in his profile and then his comment, btw I plan to breed you 3-6 times. That kept playing over and over in my head. I was so crushed when he first said sorry he would not be free to play today, I thought another A4A flake, then I was hopeful when I saw him log on again in the afternoon. After some small talk he asked if I was still up for getting fucked, YES! I cleaned out as quickly as I could and poured myself a rum and coke, finally I was ready, he told me to meet him at the resturant by the hotel, he would be driving a red pickup. I got dressed and went to the resturant as I sat there I could not stop thinking of what was In store for me. He said he had the perfect playroom for breeding a pig like me, "a pig like me", is that what I have become? Next thing I see is the red truck pull into the parking lot, I recognized him from his profile pic, I was so nervous, yet excited and turned on all at the same time. As I climbed into the truck I thought what am I doing this is crazy, then the usual small talk as we drove over to his place. I looked at him thinking of all the things he said he wanted to do and just smiled. So we pulled up to his house, I thought so this is where it will all happen? My heart started to beat faster as we walked inside, he soon grabbed my crock and played with my nipples, the combo of the rum and coke and him playing with my nipples sent me over the edge, I quickly stripped naked for him, hoping he liked what he saw.

Guest luv2getfuckedwm1

Part 2

Let's take this downstairs, in a trance like state I seemed to know where to go, I could sense him walking behind me, looking at me. Down the stairs where so many other pigs had gone before me. The first thing that caught my eye was the bed, where it would all take place, and the leg restraints hanging near the edge. My heart was beating faster as I noticed a bottle of poppers near the bed, I quickly took a couple massive hits trying to calm my nerves. "Get on the bed" was I in a dream, it seemed that way as I climbed naked onto the bed. "Let's get these in here" as he put my legs in the restraints, I could feels how they spread my legs wide apart, exposing my hole. Next thing I felt was his tongue probing licking and flicking me, his hands reached up to play with my nips and I let out a moan as it all felt so good. Suddenly the tongue stops and before I know it I feel his hard cock being rammed inside me, I wasn't ready so i gasped as his cock slammed into me. Nothing like the feeling of a hard bare cock fucking me, I laid my head back and just savored the sensation of him moving in and out of me. I couldn't believe I was actually doing this, being bred just like he said he would in his seedy playroom.

Guest luv2getfuckedwm1

Part 3

After being pounded by his cock for 5 or 10 mins he asked me if I was ready for his seed, I figured there was nothing I could do to stop him now anyway and nodded yes, I felt him thrust hard and deep as he gasped for air and grunted. I lay on the bed legs spread wide as a man I had just met for the first time 30 mins ago shot his load deep inside me, I felt like such a slut but at the same time felt proud that I had done it. That is what a bottom is suppose to do, give his top pleasure, and get pleasure from that. He didn't stop though, he just kept fucking for a bit afterward, another hit of poppers and I just kinda lost myself in the moment, until I was shocked by his cock coming out and in went a large hard dildo up my pussy. I tried to get away from the assault but was good and restrainted so I figured I should just try to relax and take it. I kept thinking I have his load inside me, what did I do? Out came the dildo and some more fucking, it gets a little blurry for me in the middle, one minute it is a dildo the next it is his cock pounding my hole, then a break. He disappears for a bit, I lay on the bed, well fucked hole exposed to the air, legs spread wide, I try to catch my breath and take it all in.

• 1 month later...
Guest luv2getfuckedwm1

Part 4

> I could hear him coming back to the bed, I could not see him as he had blindfolded me earlier, I smelt the poppers bottle under my nose and he told me to take a bit hit, one for each nostril he made sure. As I held the last hit deep in my lungs I felt something being shoved into my well used fuck hole, I about lept up off the bed even though I was restrained. My pussy felt so strange and then just as quick his cock was thrust back in me, the combination of the poppers and his cock and whatever he stuck in me caused me to scream out, I asked what the hell was that, he kept right on fucking as he told me to keep the noise down, telling me it was a Devils load, I didn't know what that was and was trying to figure out what had just happened. He asked me if I knew what that was, I said no. "I just shoved over 20 loads of frozen cum in you". My mind fucking went wild, what the fuck just happened? Holy shit over 20 loads! "Over 20 loads I asked?" That on top of the 3 loads I already fucked in you.! My mind was freaking out, over 20 loads and then he said he has already came 3 times inside me! What the fuck did I just do? I tried to stay calm, I asked if he was Poz? He said no. I figured all the cum was inside me now anyways so I might as well relax and enjoy the sex!