How Much I Wanted His Toxic Seed And The Story Of How I Got It.

This is a semi true story 

When I was 26 I was chatting on Gay.com when a very hot guy messaged me asking me how my day was we got to chatting eventually exchanging pics. After he signed off I didn't think much of it and we didn't chat again for a while. One night he messaged me again and I had told him I was going to be going to this event. I invited him not expecting him to show up. 

So there I am at this event and I have had a few drinks and he showed up. My heart skipped a beat as I saw him walk up 6'4" about 240 lbs with a goatee. Just my type of man. He gave me a big hug and we got to talking I had a few more drinks. We got into his car and drove down the road and we made out in the car. Was very obvious to both of us that we had sexual chemistry. Very much obvious that we wanted to fuck our brains out right then and there. But we both agreed that we would see each other on Saturday and that he would pick me up from work. 

So I spent the next three days trying my best and failing to keep myself from thinking too hard about him as every time I did I got incredibly turned on. Now the part you have to understand is that I was a late bloomer in the sex department as I had just lost my cherry at 24. 

So Saturday afternoon he picked me up from work and took me to my place so that I could shower and change. He chatted with my room mate while I took care of what I was doing upstairs. My cock got a very good cleaning as it was standing at total attention. So after my shower and changing we drove to his place in down town Toronto. As he had planned a night out for us I felt that it was prudent that I had a nap. So I told him to wake me up in a few hours and I got naked and climbed in his bed. 

So when I woke up he asked if I wanted anything and I said do you have coffee? So he went and made me a pot of coffee and I walked out to the kitchen and fixed it. Going back to his bedroom he sat me down as he wanted to talk to me. 

"I need you to know something and I will not be offended if you freak out"

"What are you married?" came my sarcastic reply

"No" he paused

"What is it?" I asked

"I am HIV positive" Now I sat there in silence for a moment. He had a look of please be cool with this

"That is not a problem" and I kissed him

So we discussed safer sex practices and decided to use condoms etc. 

So a few weeks go by and I am having the best sex of my life. Up until him I had never experienced rimming or having my armpits licked, My sexual education was being given to me by a very hot bearish type guy. I was just in my glory. I was loving every minute of it and so was he.

Until one night that we decided to get some pot as I had a migraine. Now with me one of the by products of me smoking pot is that I get really horny. I just wanted him and me together and just to fuck.

We go to his room and we are ripping our clothes off, he kisses me deeply and I can feel his 7.5 inch thick cock, against my stomach and my 7 cut cock his rubbing his large nut sack. He lays down on the bed we keep kissing and getting the pitch of our sexual desire higher and higher.

"I want to eat your ass" You don't have to ask me twice, I sit my little ass on his face and he goes to work at eating my hole, while I go down and deep throat his cock. This goes on for a while until I pulled off his cock and begging him to fuck me. He goes to the drawer and looks the condom box is empty. 

He said to me "Shit were out of rubbers"

I didn't care, I was high I wanted to be fucked and I wanted him in me

"I don't care, I want you in me" was my reply

He climbed on the bed and pushed my legs up and looked down at me, and asked me "Are you sure? I will pull out and cum on you and not inside you" 

"OK" I replied

Up until this moment I had always used condoms, it was drilled into me by high school, the gay community with posters, advertising, bowls of condoms in bar bathrooms. Here I was going against everything I was taught. Laying with my legs up my HIV+ boyfriend is going to put his cock in me without a condom. This was going to be the first bare cock I was going to take. The back of my mind was freaking out, but my hole wanted to be fed and my cock was overriding my train of thought. 

I felt the tip of his cock against my hole, He took a moment to savour what was about to happen between us. He kissed me and asked one more time

"Are you sure?",

I reached down and guided the head of his cock into my hole. He moaned and so did I. I felt an immediate difference between when we used a condom and this fuck. His cock was harder and thicker stretching my hole. He noticed the discomfort on my face He pulled out for a minute and went to the dresser drawer and pulled out a small brown bottle, and opened it.

"Sniff these" he commanded 

I did, I felt my head swim and took another hit. Instantly I felt more relaxed, I took another hit. He said

"Good Boy, take that hit of poppers it will help" he capped the bottle and left them on the bed.

He pulled me down and pushed my legs up, teased my hole with the head of his cock, smearing his pre cum on my hole for just that extra lube and gave me a look and I nodded. He slowly pushed his cock through my boy ring, taking time to savour and for me to experience how it felt raw. he pushes all 7.5 inches of his cock into me and grinded deep, I could feel his ball sack rub against my ass crack. He kissed me and said.

"This is as close as we can get," he pulled back pushed back in again " This boy, is how men should fuck" pulling back again "Raw, uncovered, your ass is making my cock feel like it is wrapped in velvet" I couldn't believe how good it felt. It was like nothing I had ever felt. With condoms you always had that pulling effect but with skin on skin it was the first time that I wasn't feeling that burn. I felt my hole respond better to his raw cock. I felt myself getting wetter, enjoying the feeling of skin on skin. In those moments I knew it would be extremely difficult, if not impossible to go back to condoms.

He started pounding my hole and I was moaning when he pulled out and laid down and wanted me to ride him so to be a bit of a prick I slowly sat down on his cock, half way, savouring every inch of his raw cock. I leaned down and kissed him deeply, after I broke the kiss he said 

"You're enjoying this aren't you"

I pushed down and took his whole cock and replied

"What do you think?"

"I would say you are boy" he replied, I smiled.

I started bouncing on his cock and tightening my hole while riding him, his eyes rolled back in his head. I could tell that he was holding back from blowing his load. When he rolled me off his cock and onto my back.

He grabbed the bottle of poppers and said "Sniff Boy"

I took a hit and he threw my legs up again and sunk into me as deep as he could go. He started just pounding my hole and I could feel his cock getting bigger, his breathing quickened he took three hard stabs at my hole. I could tell he was wrestling with the decision to breed me or not.

He pulled out and shot his load all over my stomach. I couldn't believe how much he shot. I then felt two thick fingers go into my battered hole and hit my prostate and I shot my load mixing my neg load with his.

after we both caught our breaths he turned to me and said

"That is not how I wanted our first raw time to go"

I replied "What do you mean" Thinking he was mad that he didn't get to plant his seed in me

"I wanted it to be more special........ As I am in love with you"

"Babe it was special, and honestly I think it was better this way.... I wasn't thinking I just did what came naturally to me" after a brief pause I said "I am in love with you too"

With that he pulled me closer to him, our cum was now between us I could feel his cock drooling the last remnants of his load against my leg as his cock slowly deflated. 

We fell asleep in each others arms

Stay tuned for part two

• Like 1
  • Upvote 27

• 3 weeks later...

Part two

So as time went on we kept fucking bareback but with him pulling out to blow on my stomach etc. But during out MSN chats at night as I lived in one city and him in another he brought up the subject of breeding.

“I love that we are going raw, but I have this need to seed you and make you mine”

My stomach did a flip but my cock got harder.  I didn’t know how to respond. I was alright going raw with him but to take his poz cum in my hole. Would I convert right away or would I be okay. So many thoughts going through my mind at that moment

Me “Let’s just see what happens”

So we discussed it more and then he turned on his cam.I turned mine on too. We both turned off our volume and kept it as text as at that point in my life I was still living with the rents. I had never seen his cock that hard. So hard I thought it was going to split in two from the pressure that must have been going through his cock.

“WOW you’re so hard”

“Yeah it is the thought of finally breeding you. It would be my first time breeding someone”

“Really? You never breed your ex?”

“He and I discussed it but he was not comfortable with the idea”

“Oh I see” was my reply.

The longer we talked about it the more my fears melted away and his (as I later found out) he was just as nervous about the prospect as I was.

He had taken off out west to visit some of his best friends for six days. I hadn’t heard much from him but we had planned to meet up the night he got back from his trip. So I met him at the bar. We had a beer then walked back to his place, which was not far from the bar.

Once we got back to his place we had a few drinks and smoked a joint with his roommate, we ended up in the bedroom kissing and getting horned up for a fuck. I pulled his shirt off and went directly to his nipples while my other hand massaged his cock through his shorts.

“I haven’t cum in six days”

“Why not?” I asked

“No privacy, plus rather cum with you”

I thought WOW now that is dedication, (at that moment in my life I could not go more than 8 hours without relieving my balls as I would just get ornery if I didn’t.

He was moving his hands down towards my ass. In my mind I am thinking tonight may be the night that I finally take his load. As we kept up the pitch of our foreplay my hole was getting more turned on, he was circling my hole with his finger, and I am thinking I am going to DEMAND his seed. No more of this pulling out bullshit. Tonight is the night.

He removed my shorts in one quick motion and pulled his nipple out of my mouth. His shorts came off and we were standing naked kissing and exploring each of our bodies with our hands.

He threw me down on the bed and pulled me to the edge of the bed, got down on his knees and buried his face in my ass. I felt electric shocks as he probed my most vulnerable spot. The spot where I knew his bare dick was going to go and if all went to plan, he would be planting his poz seed deep in my hole. I sat up and pulled him up. I got him to lay on the bed and I planted my ass directly on his face. I took his hard cock and heavy balls into my hand. I sucked down the head of his cock as far as I could into my mouth and down my throat while pulling on his balls gently, making him moan while he was eating my ass.  His cock was by far one of the best I have ever sucked and he is one of the best rimmers I have ever had. I spit his cock out and turned so I could kiss him. He looked at me after I broke the kiss as we both needed to catch our breath. He looked at me and said

“Can we breed?”

“Yes please breed me” I replied.

He sat up on his haunches I sat up too. He kissed me, pulled away and said

“I have been waiting for this day” then kissed me again.

“Me too since you first brought it up”

he handed me the poppers and I took a good hit…. Wow a fresh bottle. Maybe he knew this was the day for it even though I had not said anything to him about my plan I had in my head.

He laid me back and pulled my legs up….. He lubed his cock up with minimal lube and put just a small drop on my hole, as it was still wet from him eating my ass like a champ. He slowly teased my hole with the head of his cock. Rubbing it back and forth. Then pushed it in just the head and flexed, I felt that pain of my hole expanding to accommodate his cock. Then slowly pushed his way in, until his balls were resting in the crevasse of my ass, he stayed there for a moment drinking in the moment.

I was in Heaven.

I was also scared as hell but I had to do this I could not back out now. I knew if I did I would not have the courage to do it again, also I would feel like I was abandoning my lover.  

I wrapped my legs around his ass so that he couldn’t pull out as far as he wanted too. I wanted to keep him in deep as he could go. I didn’t realize it at the time as I had never had that sensation that as he was fucking me I was having anal orgasms.

He pulled out, I instantly felt empty, and flipped me onto all fours and handed me the popper bottle. I took a big wiff as he went down and tongued my hole again. I shivered as he did that as the sensations were too much to handle.

“Babe, you ready again?” he Said

“Fuck me” I replied

With that he pushed his cock back in and I felt full again. He started hammering my hole sending vibrations through my body. I looked down and there was a big stream of pre cum leaking out of my cock. I reached down and scooped it up. I then raised myself and put the pre cum in his mouth which he greedily licked up. Then shared it with me in a kiss. We kept fucking like this for a while him playing with his hands across my nipples and my balls which just made me more horny for his load.

“You ready for my load boy”

“Yes Dad”

even though he was 35 and I was 26 it was very much a Daddy/Boy moment.

“I need to look in your eyes when I breed you”

With that he pulled out and I flipped onto my back took a short whiff of poppers again and he put his cock in me.

“Here it comes boy”

With that he started hammering home, my hole was so ready for his load. I saw that look on his face that I had come to know so well his I am going to cum look. Three more hard hammers and he screamed

“TAKE MY LOAD BOY”

with that he started pumping his full balls inside me. He collapsed on top of me breathing heavily. I could feel his heart beat on my chest and his cock still pumping away in my hole. He pulled out and rolled over and pulled me close and said.

“Cum for your daddy”

he applied a dollop of lube to my cock and I started stroking away and blew my load. He went down and licked it up. After he was done licking it up and I could see the remnants in his goatee, he said

“Only fair you took my load I should take yours”

and then kissed me I could taste my cum on his breath. It was super hot.

We then fell asleep holding each other.

Every time we fucked after that we always bred.

I still wonder to this day how I didn’t become poz by that beautiful cock. 

Sorry about the delay..... Just have had so much to do that I was working on this in Word when I had a few spare moments.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 7