For Those Who Would Judge Us!

snaketat

Bug chasing, gift giving, std collection and barebacking are all activities that many of us here have participated in and enjoy.  No doubt, that puts us at risk.....a risk I consider worse than any of the crap we might share with our cocks and asses.  

Being judged negatively is a real risk.  It can lead to job lose, family loss, increased depression.

But just remember:

Every human life.....gay straight, uptight, or sexually liberated was sexually transmitted.  

Those pious jerks who judge us owe their own being to the fact their father chose to jam his bare cock into a willing cunt and pump it full of sperm-laden cum.  Their own saintly mother laid on her back, spread her legs and welcomed that cock into her pussy--knowing full well that next load could knock her up.  

To me, that sounds like us!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

• 6 years later...

It says something that the grossest part of what is written in the post is about the suggestion of our parents having sex lol.

Seriously now, you are totally right. I was thinking the same thing lately: it's Pride Season, but I still have to hide this side of me, that very few people would at least understand. That's why I dont even go to prides anymore, I feel a hypocrite 😞

On 6/29/2022 at 8:04 PM, ChaserKubby said:

It says something that the grossest part of what is written in the post is about the suggestion of our parents having sex lol.

Seriously now, you are totally right. I was thinking the same thing lately: it's Pride Season, but I still have to hide this side of me, that very few people would at least understand. That's why I dont even go to prides anymore, I feel a hypocrite 😞

We're not sure about all that matter of a comparison between HIV and pregnancy. Of course every person -with fantasy or real desire- has their "why's" and "because's" and trying to make assumptions on other people's life or sexual fantasies is a judgement itself. We both lived many years locking certain fantasies in the closet without coming out to each other and it has brought a lot of unhappiness and auto-stigma. And yes, we were both the first to be aggressive towards some sorts of fetishes, but well, we just discovered it was only a way to blame ourselves. We were envious of others talking freely about certain subjects, it was like the animal who looks itself on a mirror and attacks it thinking to be confronting an enemy. 

Bz was the mirror we just refused to look at. When we started to read invented and real stories involving our same fantasies, we slowly embraced them. Life is short, fuck it! 

About pride and all that stuff: honestly we think pride is important for awareness but it's not necessary to bring our most intimate fantasies or desires, outside. About consensual HIV transmission we have an idea: there are many fuckers around who glorify to break anti-covid rules, who drive using smartphones, who even join dangerous "challenges" to appear in social networks. Then these are the same who blame LGBT community for std's. Then they're the same who have sex with the entire universe without protections or testing. Then they say we are the problem. 

We do not think it's useful to tell the world which sex fantasies or desires we have; many straight men tell the world what they -in real or fantasy- did the night before but we think that's not "normal", if we want to use this word. Maybe it's us, but we simply don't care. Our sex life is ours and no one has the right to know or judge.