Thanks for making Breeding Zone a success!

rawTOP

• Administrators

We have a long way to go - we're not nearly as big as BNSkin or even as active as Bug Share (when it's up), but we're getting there. Tonight I noticed that we've shot past Paul Morris Forum in number of registered users - and that site's been around for 4 1/2 years and Breeding Zone has only been here for less than 4 months...

In case you're wondering, here's how traffic has been so far...

attachment.php?attachmentid=977&d=1282795049

7 2/3rd page views per visit and 6 3/4 minutes per visit is excellent - much better than my other sites - shows you guys like something here ;) And the trend is generally up, which is good as well...

And for a bit under a month I've been tracking stats just on those of you who are registered users... Here's where that stands...

attachment.php?attachmentid=978&d=1282795091

Those of you who register really like the site... You spend twice as much time per visit and look at twice as many pages... I also like that the trend is even more clearly going up than the overall traffic which has been flat the last couple weeks. You guys (registered users) are the ones that keep this site going and you're my primary focus when it comes to this site...

Anyway, thanks for your contributions... Tell a friend about it!

post-1-140864333509_thumb.jpg

post-1-140864333515_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

The site has rapidly become a permenant feature on my internet rounds... when i log on, i automatically come here to check my messages, see who's replied to my posts in the forums etc... and to browse and generally see whats going on in the world.

I'd love the site to become as user friendly and a cool place to hang out and chill with mates - like JUB is. I think it would be cool if there were threads here that werent just about sex and barebacking - it'd be great to have a political forum, a jokes forum, a forum where we can just chew the fat... i know we have the "general" forum which is supposed to be for this, but it's just full of sex based topics.

What do other guys think?

I personally think that a web based community, for like minded guys to hang out, make friends, and feel part of a wider community would be excellent. I think breedingzone has got that potential, and if thats the way it heads, then i for one DEFINITELY want to be a part of it.