Anal Leakage

komfort570

Okay..I know this might be disgusting..LOL..but what do other total bottoms do about it? The day or days after being fucked by a big thick cock I deal with anal leakage which is a pain. I was hoping to get a little advice on how to best deal with that. If I ever end up being in a full time relationship and bottoming constantly this could be a problem. Thanks for advice in advance :)

• Upvote 1

Strengthen your sphincter muscle by practicing kegels, clenching and unclenching in rhythm several times a day. You'll be able to control anal leakage plus your pussy will be tighter for all those big cocks!

as this poster indicated, having control over your own sphincter is about the best option.   Not only will it help you recover from taking the big ones more quickly, it will help you drive a top crazy.......especially, if  you think he will pull out before ramming his load deep.  You can clamp onto his member and encourage him to deposit that cum where it belongs.

• Upvote 1

I'd suggest kegel exercises too to strengthen the muscles in your pelvic floor including your sphincter. A bonus is that by identifying and strengthening these muscles you'll learn how to use your ass to "milk" a guy's cock -- something some tops really like. 

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for this post. I thought that was something that only happened to me, I did start using Kegels and it did help. It has the added benefit of giving me more anal control I like to think as well. But as far as the leakage, I'm not sure why it happens but Kegels do work to ease that issue

Great input guys. Tbh at the moment I quite enjoy leaking from time to time. Makes me feel slutty ;). But good to know that there are ways to make it stop should I ever struggle with it

Same here. Have been walking through town right after taking a big load and totally turned on that people are looking at me and have no idea I'm loaded up and leaking out.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay..I know this might be disgusting..LOL..but what do other total bottoms do about it? The day or days after being fucked by a big thick cock I deal with anal leakage which is a pain. I was hoping to get a little advice on how to best deal with that. If I ever end up being in a full time relationship and bottoming constantly this could be a problem. Thanks for advice in advance :)

Thanks for posting this!

As a total bottom this has always been a concern for me. One of the reasons I don't get fucked as often as I'd like.