Bottom's Erection

Sharp-edge

There are no "shoulds" to fucking beyond that of consent. If there's power-play going on, might not a top demand that his boy is rock hard, but not allowed to touch, throughout? Just one example of how it could work... The important thing is that everyone gets off (or maybe doesn't in some power-play situations - but even then there's an emotional orgasm of having done it right for Sir). 

And this search for the total top who's going to poz someone up... how the hell do you think he got HIV? Not such a total top is he? The simple fact is that a dick up your ass feels good, some guys react by getting a hardon, other's don't, you just adapt to each other's preferences and reactions. And it's perfectly possible for a top to make his boy fuck him.

Leave the rules to the Boss, who'll have his own idea of what he wants, but make sure that what you want fits into his parameters. Outside of that, rules are for people without imagination. Just have fun, for fuck's sake!

There are no "shoulds" to fucking beyond that of consent.

Outside of that, rules are for people without imagination. Just have fun, for fuck's sake!

Now that says it all. I fucking love that last statement. Going to have to remember that.

I rarely get hard when bottoming and my erection is pretty dependent on the attitude of the other guy. Guys who are verbal and descriptive about what they want usually make me rock hard, but once  I'm mounted and getting fucked all the focus seems to go into my hole. I used to jack while getting fucked, but I like getting fucked so much that I come really easily while getting fucked, so I usually end up hands off and that just ends up making me sluttier. 

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

For me I get very hard when a guy is playing with or is deep in my ass; I can cum hands free or on occasion finish myself as I am being fucked. If I do neither it doesn't matter how much a top plays with me or sucks me it does nothing for me. Usually when the top is spent then I am satisfied.

Guest 24collegekid420

I get hard when I am being fucked. Love to have the top play with my dick. Sometimes I am soft but depends on how the top is fucking my hole

Guest bbbearlover1

Honestly, I don't pay attention to a bottom/sub's dick.  I am focused on his pussy, and he should be focused on his pussy.  I do make sure that he's not touching his dick, when I am making use of him.

If I'm riding a BIG cock my dick goes limp while getting fucked, but if it's under 8" I generally stay hard. Often my tops will play with my dick while they fuck me and I love it when we cum together. I love to fuck too, so this may be different for men who prefer to bottom/top exclusively.