getting verbal during a breeding session

yunghungtop

As a bottom I like being verbal with some moaning but mainly talking dirty to my top: "Go deep when you shoot!" "Nice, I like the way your cock feels..."

But I must say that I hate screaming bottoms because then you can't hear the tops monaing and grunts.

• 7 months later...

Ive got a filthy fukken mouth and expext the same from the PIG I'm with but dont fukken aske me to call your fuckhole a cunt or a pussy your a fukken MAN or I wouldnt be with ya call it what it is be it cumdump fuckhole shithole or my fukken urinal

The poz guy who bred me yesterday was talking poz trash while fucking me yesterday...he kept asking if I wanted his poz seed and that he was going to charge me up...when he came he told me he was breeding my hole with his poz babies...the fuck was that much hotter with all his talk

• 10 months later...
... the thing that was especially hot was that they weren't talking to me -- they were only talking to EACH OTHER... about me, how my hole felt, who was going to fuck next, etc. There was a real camraderie among them and they cheered each other on as they took turns.

As a rule I'm kinda quiet and intense when I'm fucking, but this situation is an exception for me. Several times I've been part of a group of guys who were using some cumdump in a park or fuckwoods and got off on talking with the other tops as if the bottom wasn't there ... or wasn't worthy of being spoken to, as opposed to being discussed like an inanimate object. Near as I could tell, the fuckholes got off on being treated that way too.

Another exception was a younger black dude I used to fuck on a semi-regular basis. He got really turned on by being verbally abused in a racial way, so I agreed to give it a go. At first it was awkward and felt forced, but eventually I got with the program and we both got into it.

Guest BgchaserATX

I love it when a Top will get real verbal while breeding me. A HUGE turn on if they will discuss Breeding me with their Hot Loads. Stealth may be fun for some Tops, but I love it when they TALK about it.