getting verbal during a breeding session

yunghungtop

• 11 months later...
Guest Pwrfkme06

I love a verbal top who degrades me and also will use me like a slut. I love to scream and moan and always ask for it harder. I love to scream breed my ass make me your toy.

• 1 month later...

I love a verbal top who degrades me and also will use me like a slut. I love to scream and moan and always ask for it harder. I love to scream breed my ass make me your toy.

This is exactly how I like it! I love a top who'll humiliate me, call me whore, faggot etc, tell me how much he's gonna abuse me. I'm quite a loud bottom too, i'm a moaner and i'm always begging him for that cock and cum because I need it so bad.

I am not very verbal at all during sex.  My reg.fb sometimes talks but mostly about do you like my big cock in there, do you want it harder, do you want it faster, are you ready for my load?   Just enough to make it interesting and he does have a nice big cock of about 8" and about as big around as my wrist so it does feel really great in there.

i'm normally a quiet guy, but i get very verbal when I've got a big hard cock inside of me.  lots of moaning and groaning and damn your cock feels so good inside of me.  fuck me deep i want to feel every inch of you sliding in and out of me.  use my hole good, don't stop fucking me till you've cum in my ass...and so on.

I'm not nearly as verbal as a top, but sometimes if it's a really sleazy anon hookup I'll humiliate the guy a little.  For instance a craigslist hookup where you show up and the guy is already lubed and on all fours and obviously there's been someone else in there before you.  I figure that kind of whore needs reminded their place.  The last time I was in that situation the bottom didn't even turn around to look at me until after I was inside of him.  Is this what you want?  Spending your day on cl waiting for a complete stranger to come shove his cock into your hole?  How long have you been online looking for this dick?  How many are you going to take today?  When was the last guy inside you?  Was he big?  Did you let him cum inside of you?  What kind of worthless slut are you letting all these guys use your hole for their nut? 

I love it when the bottom gets into it and admits that he's a whore who doesn't care about anything but getting as much cock in his ass as he can.

• Upvote 2

• 3 weeks later...

When I top (which isn't very often), I like to be verbal. I especially like it when the bottom wants to be converted and I can tell him things like "I'm gonna give you the fuck flu", "are you ready for my toxic load?", etc. As a bottom, I love it when the top is verbal. I tend to moan and really hot when a top tells me to take his fuck stick and says things like, "you want my cum, don't you?", "You're just a horny slut", "how many loads of cum do you want in your fuck hole tonight?" There is just something about a physically and verbally dominant top that makes me extremely hot. Anyone want to slam a rock hard cock deep in my ass? Typing this make me really horny.

• Upvote 1

I LOVE a verbal top man. The nastier the better!

Love it when a top calls me his slut & tells me he's going to knock me up.

Totally agree, love a dominant verbal top. I really get horny when they humiliate me and call me degrading names. The louder and dirtier the better. Had a few tops who were quiet and although I love getting fucked and bred I always associate quiet tops with tops who aren't into it. I know that's not always the case and not everyone likes to get loud and verbal but I just prefer a top to talk filthy to me.

"...Several times I've been part of a group of guys who were using some cumdump in a park or fuckwoods and got off on talking with the other tops as if the bottom wasn't there ... or wasn't worthy of being spoken to, as opposed to being discussed like an inanimate object. Near as I could tell, the fuckholes got off on being treated that way too."

I love being treated like an object.  Not a person with feelings or sexual desire but a hole to get your cock and load off into

Edited by cumboi64
  • Upvote 1

I love verbal give and take. If I'm fucking you I want to know how much you like my dick in your ass and how much you want my cum. I like telling you how great your hole feels and how great it looks with my cock sliding in and out of it. I will tell you when I'm filling your hole with my load. Unlike some selfish tops I want you to want my cock in your mouth and ass as much as I like giving it to you and I want to make you cum cuz you're so turned on by what I'm doing to you. I love hearing you beg for more!

• 8 months later...

I recently had a group of guys fucking me in a backroom and calling me a fucking slut and talking loudly to each other about my fucking loose, sloppy hole. My favorite part was when I was getting my ass and face slapped and a guy just said "What a fucking bottom!"

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

I love a verbal top 

I usually use a few, "yeah own that ass", "take control of it", "breed that hole, mark it with your seed", "make that cunt yours", "own this bitch"

at least until I am gagged

Edited by bndbtm1

Compilation of the best lines I heard by the best verbal dom power tiops while fucking me:

"Yeaaaaaaah.....cum here bitch. You know you want this DICK! You need this dick, dont'cha? Say it....LOUDER! Beg for this dick. Mmmm yeah you are a dick lovin' faggit. Suck it, suck dis dick reaaaaal good bitch. Mmmmm, yeah, nice and slow. You like how it taste? Look at me when you suckin' my dick, slut. Mmmm, yeah, play with my balls, I like dat. Squeeze them, you feel dat? Its full of nut. Saved up a week of nut just so I can bust it deep in yo pussy. You like it when I call your hole a pussy? Cuz you know you aint a man, you a bitch. Fuck yeah, take it, put it down your throat. Gag on dat shit! Ooooooh shiiiiiiit, you gonna make me cum, you fuckin' slut! Dats it, dats it, FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH! Gawd damn.....shit yeah you fuckin' hoe! Drink dat dick juice! Mmmmm yeah keep suckin', keep it hard. I like how you flick your tongue all over my cock. Shit yeah, bitck. You want dis cock in yo cunt, you fuckin' bitch?

Show me, ride this huge cock. Fuck you're tight. Told you this cock is big. Git down on it. I don't give a fuck that it hurts! Quit your bitchin' and get this cock in your slut cunt, you whore! Damn that's good. Yeaaaah, ride it like a good lil slut! Now get on your back and spread your legs like a cheap whore. Take this cock. Take it like the bitch you are. Enough fucking around, now we gonna get down to business. Open your eyes and say cheese; I'm showin' this pic to all my bros. we gonna pass you around till your pussy is loose and full of nut.  You ain't gonna sit right for a week. Hell yeah I'm textin' this pic to them right now. They gonna be here in no time.

Mmmmmmm fuck yesssssss! I'm gonna push this in you balls deep. God damn, I got it past the curve, fuck, fuck, fuck, take this cock like a good lil slut. Mmmm you like it when I long dick your cunt? Bullshit, this ain't yours, this is MY PUSSY! I'm gonna jizz deep in you and claim this pussy. Hell yeah, you like it don't ya? Say it, scream it...I want the neighbors to know that you live this dick! Louder! Fall in love with my cock, love the feeling of my cock shredding your insides! You cick lovin' fuck slut! I don't even know your name and you takin' my raw dick! You like how my cum filled balls slappin' on your ass? Now turn over...

Git your ass up in the air! Now spread your fatty cakes. Heheh...shit bitch, you bleeding, I'm really tearing you up ain't I, bitch? What was dat?....you gonna cum? You ain't even touch yo' own dick yet. Dats right, cum like a bitch. Cum all over dis dick. Oh fuck, look at you, cummin' like a lil bitch. Now I'm gonna git mines. Fuck back, push your ass back! Take it...fuck yeah you worthless whore. Here it cums, beg for my cum. BEG FOR ME TO BREED YOU! I'm gonna fuck my cum into you like a breeding whore. Ooooooooh shiiiiiit yeah! Mmmm you feel me cumming in you? You love dat, don't you? Shit, I'm still cummin'! I'm not done with you, bitch. We keep fuckin' until I say we done. I'm gonna fuck you till my balls are empty. 

Mmmmm, lemme look at dat pussy. Damn you all stretched out. Push, push dat cum out. Fuck look at that, fuck there's like a gallon of nut in you. Damn bitch, if you was a real bitch, you'd be so knocked up right now. Mmmm, come here and get this dick back in your pussy. Yeah, ride it nice and slow. Damn, bitch, I knew I was gonna be dumping my cum in you all nite long when I first saw you..."

• Upvote 1