Safer Only Threeway Heaven

bbinbpark

To all the guys out there who say they won’t let a guy fuck them with a condom, this one is for you. 

Last night I had a pretty good time with a few different guys.  I started off going to a local Spa, not an official bathhouse, but a de facto bathhouse in which most of the guys there are looking to get off and a number them are ‘straight married’ guys.  There was some action, and I got off, but I ended up not staying too long.   

After I got home from fucking around at the sauna, I got horny again and decided to hit the usual places, scruff, adam4adam, BBRT to see if I could get some cock to fill my hole.  A fuckbud of mine woofed me, and I jumped right in.  K is his name and he is about 40’sh, 6’, beefy, hairy chest, beard and starting to turn into a grey fox.  He’s got an above average, cut thick cock that has loaded me up a few times.  He’s up to fucking, but he also says he’s really in the mood to tag-team me if we can find someone.  I love three ways, but hate setting them up spur of the moment.  I’m a shorter versatile guy, around 5’4” beefy build, hairy chest, thick cut cock and a tight hairy ass. 

We both look around and at one point I notice another one of my fuckbuds is on, call him SO.  He’s one of those Safer Only tops I’ve been cultivating for BB sex.  He’s a cute guy, around 30’sh, smooth, average cock, and we always have fun together.  He knows I’m into BB and says he’s on PrEP as well.  I let K know about SO and what the low down is.  He’s open so I hit up SO and he responds right away.  I tell him about my bud K wanting to get together and is he interested?  They start messaging and in the end we agree to hook up at K’s place. 

I’ve already let K know the low-down with SO, and tell K that regardless of whether or not SO wants to use a condom, I expect K to breed me.  He’s down with that so I know for sure I’ll get at least one load tonight.  K & I get together first and I start sucking his cock while we wait for SO to arrive.  I get him nice and hard and am working on his cock when we hear the door open and SO comes in to join.

I decide to switch to suck on SO for a bit thinking that K will slide in me bare as an example of the right way to fuck for SO, but that doesn’t happen.  I have to go to work on both cocks for a while and finally I’m in the right position to get SO’s cock in my hole.  I have K’s cock in my mouth and I’m ass up pointed to SO, and I feel him slide in BARE.  Fuck yeah! Game on.  SO comes unhinged and fucks me with the raw animal lust you only get with BB sex.  It is heavenly!

The fucking goes on for at least half an hour in which both guys take turns on my bare ass.  Mostly I’m doggie and switch back and forth between both guys.  They also take advantage of spit-roasting me the entire time too.  I get this idea that I should maybe see if they’d be up to DP me, but I’m kind of hesitant to say it in case it doesn’t work.  Around that time, SO is lying on his back and I’m sucking him while K is fucking my hole hard and fast.  He pulls out and I decide what the fuck, I get up and sit on SO’s bare cock.  I’m in a much better position because K is still behind me, and he can get into my hole easily if he wants to.  He’s watching my tight hole get pounded by SO’s Bare cock and telling us how hot it is.  He’s just sitting there though watching.  I gesture to him to come up closer to us and he does.  I stick my finger in my hole next to SO’s cock so that he can see it and then he starts to play with my hole.  I pull off SO and get K to fuck me for a bit, then I pull off K and sit on SO again.  We do some back and forth like this for a few minutes and finally while I’m on SO K tries to slide his cock in me.  It doesn’t quite work and he pushes SO out.  I take a deep popper hit and we try again and all of a sudden I see stars!  Both cocks are in me at the same time, Bare!  This is the first time I’ve ever been DP’d!  I’ve been one of the tops doing a DP before, but never done it as a bottom.  I’m so fucking turned on I can’t even begin to describe how hot the whole scene was.  They pound my hole mercilessly and they even are edging because neither wants to be the first to cum!  In the end they fuck me for what seems like forever, and then SO says he’s gonna shoot!  He starts grunting and shooting his load and almost immediately K bursts inside my hole. 

This has easily had to be one of the hottest fucks I’ve ever had, and I’m glad I’ve been letting the Safer Only guy fuck me with condoms, cause when he was ready to take it off it couldn’t have come at a better time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6