Accepting Being Made The Bottom

ChubbyChaserBottom

Me and my boyfriend are both vers but two thirds of the time I'm usually the top. Recently we've been getting into more dom / sub experimenting and he's told me that he would prefer to be the top 100% of the time.

He prefers it so much so that I'm now the full time bottom and he's the dominant top that decides where, when and how I take his load.

He loves teasing me about it and also telling everybody how much of a total bottom I am. I have to admit that this has made me extremely hard and horny. I love the thought of being his breeding bitch but I find it hard to get my head around never being top again.

Has anybody else been in a similar situation?

• Upvote 1

Guest KptNLine

When I first met my husband, I actually identified as a versatile bottom. Nowadays I wonder if that was just me being insecure and denying being a total bottom...but the point is that my husband has always been a Top, and so I sort of became the bottom by default. It wasn't until a year in when I realized that (a) I loved bottoming and (B) my penis wasn't going inside anyone anytime soon that I dropped the "versatile" and started identifying as just "bottom."

I guess the questions you need to ask yourself are "Does bottoming for him make me happy?" and "Do I need to Top in order to be happy?" Also, do you get off on him calling the shots regarding your sexual play? If it gets you off and you're okay with it, then I say ride the wave. Don't push yourself to do anything you're uncomfortable doing. Being submissive doesn't mean being a doormat or being a slave. Dom/sub play and relationships are built on trust, honesty and open communication.

It sounds like you're excited about this new change in your relationship and I say go for it. But I also recommend talking to him about your insecurities and feelings. How does it make you feel when he describes you as a bottom to others? Are you comfortable or uncomfortable with this? Chances are he has some insecurity about how far to push the boundaries with you too.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you!

I haven't been in a situation like that, I'm a 100% bottom. But I sense from your mail that you do like being his bottom but still would like to top now and then. Certainly because you used to be the top most of the times with your bf.

I don't know how your relationship is and if you both have sex with others outside the relationship? In that case you can top when having sex with others and be a bottom only for your bf. If not then you have to ask yourself if being a bottom only and never top your bf again is really what you want. In that case it is time for a good talk with your bf and tell him what you want out of your relationship when it comes to sex. Good luck.

Guest AlmostBottom

As my screen name suggests, that switching from Top to bottomboi is what gets me off the most.

To me, it's about both cock size, hardness, and pubic hair.

To be bald, small, and soft is to be exposed as a bottomboi.

I found that intensely erotic.  You don't even need to say what your role is.  Your legs just open wide, or your back just arches, because the cold little truth is on display.  A soft little cock is not an option to Top.

My fantasy is to arrive as a Top, but due to size and softness be told to either switch roles or get the fuck out.

Getting shaved to make transition would be perfect.  (A shaved big dick looks bigger.  A shaved little one makes it clear it doesn't belong to a man.)

But I'm reluctant to submit.  Too inhibited.  Have had glimpses....

know your role and accept it.

I can identify with this. At first I identified as a top. But secretly wanted to bottom. Eventually my desire became reality...turned by a true bull top that I thought I was confiding to as a friend. Long story short, he turned me into total bottom and I became his bitch for two years.

Since my first encounter as a bottom, I gave up all pretense of being bisexual or a top. All I do is bottom. I love and worship cock and I'm happy.

• Moderators

If you get off on being dominated into being a bottom, I would say enjoy that experience.

If you just cannot let go of never being a top again, talk to your partner about it. Maybe he can give you 3-4 nights a year (like your birthday or anniversary or other important days) when you get to top him in return for your being a submissive bottom who does as he is told the rest of the year. 

In a monogamous relationship, your partner is accepting responsibility for being your entire sexual outlet for the whole time you are together. He has to be willing to give you everything you need. If the two of you aren't monogamous, then I think you can get your topping outside the relationship. Maybe he can find some bottoms for you to top together. 

I did bottom sometimes when I was younger (18-25), then I got scared of getting diseases, so I went top full time. A couple of years ago an Arab I met through Gayromeo, came with me to my hotel room. He pushed me down on my bed, and asked "do you have a condom?" I replied "no" and then he just shoved his cock into my ass, fucked me and left his big load in there and left. That was the hottest thing, and I've been bottom about 50% of the time since, even in darkrooms. Keeping a strangers cum in my ass is way hotter than shooting mine into someone else's hole.

Guest mspsubmale

as my screen name also suggests, and describes my absolute preferred position, i have very much accepted that i am a total bottom for oral and anal receiving.  my small penis doesn't get that hard anymore, even when stimulated by being fucked (or sucked), so its no good to top any one. also like keeping pubic area clean from any hair with shaving or depilatory creams to further enhance view of bottom only.  even to the point of not letting anyone, even another bottom, suck my penis to completion, always stopping them from letting me cum.

so yeah, have totally accepted that i am a bottom for alpha tops:  that their pleasure from my mouth and ass-pussy is my only concern and that they enjoy using me for that.

• 3 weeks later...

Welcum to the bottom brotherhood. I fought my natural desire for a while and only topped, until a hung Jamaican bull took my hole.That was over a decade ago. No regrets here. I'm a proud bottom!!! ;)

Edited by Semented

My first time with gay sex was as a bottom and I've always been a twink, so I have accepted my role as a bottom. While I do occasionally top, I don't last very long before I cum. I am 90% bottom. I get off on another man using my body for their pleasure. My role is to get a man to cum inside my ass, which shows that I did my job.