paskin

A lad I met on Craigslist is again back from University, and on Tuesday afternoon I received a text from him, suggesting we hook-up.  As is usually the case, I received his text just before midnight -- late enough for his Mum to have gone up to bed.  This was to be our third meeting, each of which having been separated from the preceding by a couple of months.  This time, he left the door on the latch, and when I let myself in I found him naked, on his knees with his eyes closed. In silence I put the blindfold on him, and restrained his wrists behind his back.

"What do you say, boy?" I asked as I unbuttoned my jeans.

"Please feed me your cock, Daddy" came the reply.

"Good boy." I said as I pushed my bulging jock towards his mouth and nose.

He inhaled deeply, and started to lick my throbbing bulge through the fabric. I freed my cock, and slapped his face with it a couple of times whilst his tongue bathed my balls and shaft. I pulled back and teased him running the steel ball closure of my PA over his lips. His tongue darted out to taste my cock head and slowly I fed him more until he was sucking nicely.

Whilst he was showing his enthusiasm orally, my hands were busy roaming over his body paying attention to his sensitive nipples and massaging his head as well as occasionally applying a bit of pressure to feed him more, and encouraging him verbally by suggesting "Yeah, you like being Daddy's little cocksucker, don't you boy?"  

A nod and the way his tongue sped up in probing my cock head was all the reply I needed.  "Good boy," I told him as I removed the blindfold and we made eye contact for the first time since just before Christmas when I took his 22 year old cherry.

His mouth and tongue were getting me close so I lifted his face off my cock and dribbled a long line of saliva down in to his mouth before kissing him deeply. I helped him stand up, and after another kiss, moved down to his nipples, licking, sucking and gently biting each in turn before I dropped to my knees and swallowed the entire length of his boi-cock in one go making him moan. I took a second to get a couple of fingers wet before resuming his blowjob whilst reaching through his legs to that cute pert bum I'd stretched before, and probed at his hole - gently but firm...

Before too long I'd removed the wrist restraints and had him bent over the sofa arm, whilst I was behind him and positioned so my tongue could follow my fingers in making him moan, and soon enough he was begging for it "Fuck me Daddy."

"You want my cock in your hole again boy?

"Yeah...."

"Ask nicely then."

"Please fuck my tight hole with your awesome cock Daddy!"

"Good boy."

It was only his second time, so I was generous with the lube, and took my time getting inside so he'd get used to it and not make too much noise that might wake his mother.  Once he had had time to adjust I slowly inched my way in, beginning a gentle rocking motion, that gradually increased the length of each thrust into and withdraw from his hole.  Soon he was moaning softly and telling me how he loved being Daddy's little slut. In return I told him how much I loved fucking my special little slut boy, and how good his smooth ass looked with my cock alternately disappeared to it, and re-appearing with each exiting movement as I worked the full length in and out of him.  The feeling was incredible:  his chute still tight, yet also familiar now, warm and embracing my cock with every thrust.  I picked up the pace a little as we were both fucking harder but soon had to back off a bit so as to not cum too soon.

I hadn't cum since CumUnion the previous weekend so my balls contained a good nine day load built up which burst out and sprayed on his hole and butt cheeks, before I fucked some of it back in to him, and held there for a few moments as I softened a little.  After I licked up some traces of my cum that remained on his smooth arse.  It was, as I expected, very sweet.  I scooped up a bit that had dripped on to the sofa and fed him some before licking my fingers clean. Then I swallowed his precum covered cock and in just a couple of strokes he unloaded in my mouth.  I swallowed most of it but saved a little to snowball with him.

After a quick clean up I gathered my bits and dressed. As I was about to leave he kissed me goodbye saying 
"Thank you, Daddy."

"Good boy."

• Upvote 12

• 7 months later...