a6uldeve84u

PART 13

Jammes pulled the brush from Joel's ass and replaced it in the side pocket.  He released Joel from the restraints helping him out of the sling steadying him once he was on the floor.  Joel was a bit weak legged.  Jammes hesitated but then stepped up to Joel and put his great arms around him.  Joel looked up at Jammes and smiled.

"That was super," Joel said.  "I had no idea. . . .  I mean, I never, that is. . . .  I didn't know about me until. . . ."

"You seem to be at a loss for words," Jammes finally interrupted and smiled.  "In fact, loss of a lot of things:  words, your virginity, your negative status.  You're going to get sick soon and will need help taking care of you."

"Are you sure I will lose being negative?" Joel asked.

"No doubt about it," Jammes said.  "I'm not on meds.  I'm the first but won't be the last.  You will take many more."

"Yes," Joel said with conviction.  "I want many more of your cum loads."

"What about other men and their cum loads?  I'm only one strain.  What about more than one strain in you?" Jammes asked.

"Do you recommend it?" Joel sincerely asked.

"Yes, as many different strains as you can get which means as many poz loads and poz men that you can get.  One right after another is what I would recommend." Jammes encouraged quietly.  "I have to tell you that you are by far the best white man I've pozzed.  You can suck my dick better than the best pro, and you take my dick up your ass even better.  I watched the change come over you.  It's been a total turn on for me knowing that I'm knocking you up."

"Well, you have no idea what this means to me.  But, I was serious about more cum from you.  Please, I hope you don't mind my asking you.  You blew my mind away and whatever you want, I'll do it," Joel said with a straight face of honesty.  This was the last "straight" part about Joel.

Jammes looked at Joel and weighed his words as well as his own feelings.  Jammes moved Joel to the side of the sling turning him to face it.  He bent Joel over the sling.  Joel adjusted himself in a comfortable position after Jammes spread his legs apart a little.  Jammes once more began stroking his dick until it began to respond.  Jammes reached over to the door, turned the handle, and swung the door wide open pushing it to the wall so that the entire doorway was a huge open portal.  Instantly, a couple of men stopped as they saw Jammes and Joel inside the room.  Jammes reached up and spread Joel's cheeks. 

Joel reached backwards replacing Jammes' hands.  Jammes then used his hands to guide the head of his dick to Joel's opening once more and leaned forward applying pressure.  Joel moaned in anticipation and sighed deeply.  Jammes grabbed Joel's waist and began pushing forward sliding inside in a jerking motion because of the lack of lubrication.  He continued until he was fully inserted and allowed his dick to finish swelling to the maximum.  He turned his head to see the five men standing in the hall watching.  He smiled.  Jammes was advertising that he had a white man who was available to take raw dicks and cum loads in his ass.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

PART 14

Jammes slowly began fucking Joel in his slow piston in and out.  Joel released his cheeks moving his hands to the opposite side of the sling where he grabbed the lower part of the chains to steady himself.  Jammes continued his in and out knowing that this was not a fuck but merely an advertisement for men to watch and for him to offer his new toy's ass for them to fuck and unload their own cum.  Jammes would seed Joel again later many more times.

After a good crowd had assembled, Jammes pulled his dick out of Joel's hole.  He turned full frontal view to the men and said, "Anyone interested in putting another toxic load in this man's ass?"

Several men looked around the assembled men with one finally stepping forward and into the room.  He took Jammes' position when Jammes stepped away.

"He enjoys being slammed into balls deep.  Pump his hole as hard as you want; he will not complain.  And, be sure to shoot that poisonous load of yours as far inside of him as you can," Jammes directed the man.

The man buried his hard cut 8-inch dick inside Joel and began to fuck.  Jammes quietly encouraged the man tweaking his nipples lightly and running his hands over his sides and stomach.  He made his comments varied and became more descriptive and vulgar as the unknown man plowed into Joel's ass.  His fucking tempo increased as well as the hardness of the thrusts.  The chains had begun to rattle with greater volume. 

Joel maintained his position groaning his consent and elation of having his ass worked over by this stranger whom Jammes had allowed.  His brain was stimulated by the texture of skin-against-skin contact that his ass was sending to it.  His brain demanded more as the stranger banged deeply inside his ass.

"UHHHHMMMMMMM!" Joel heard behind him as the stranger in his ass shoved deep into him and held his dick inside.  Joel felt a pulsing as the man unloaded his ball juices.  "OHHHHHH!" Joel moaned out just after his ass began filling with cum.  Both men felt great for different reasons.

When the stranger had pulled out of Joel's ass, Jammes had taken him by his shoulders and pulled him off the sling.  "You always suck and clean every dick that fucks you," Jammes said quietly to Joel teaching him what was expected.  Joel without thinking obeyed.  "You did well," Jammes praised Joel.  "Next time you will not be reminded of your duty for it is your duty."  Joel looked at Jammes and nodded his consent.

Jammes put Joel back across the sling, turned to the crowded hallway, and called another man--Eric--by name.  He entered the room and Jammes gave a nod of his head toward Joel.  This man had watched Jammes degrade and train white men before.  Eric knew why he had been invited.  His viral load was well over 250,000 and had been for almost four months now.  He was a stalker who Jammes knew and used for these training sessions.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 13

PART 15

Just as the unknown man did, Eric rammed his 9 1/2 inch dick into Joel's ass and fucked him hard.  Jammes watched delighted with his protégé's ability.  Eric was one of Jammes' first trainees soon after receiving his HIV diagnosis. 

Jammes had not reacted when he heard the news.  He was at peace with himself and had accepted the fact that his decision never to use a condom when fucking put him at risk.  He had mentally gone through arguments of pro and con and followed that by doing the same but listing every argument on paper.  He had not agonized over the decision but came to it by rational search of himself.  He finally decided to accept the risk and began fucking in earnest.  The only change that came over him was upon receiving that HIV diagnosis Jammes dedicated himself to finding white men whom he felt deserved a change of status.  White men such as Joel. 

Later still Jammes had found a market of men who sought out infected men such as he was.  Chasers was what they were called.  Jammes filled that market as well arranging several parties for white men who begged to be infected.  He had been very careful about where the parties were held, screening carefully who was invited, and most of all making sure that nothing could be traced back to him.  Still, it was married white men on the down low that Jammes really got a joy out of converting.  And, this married white man was a surprise for him almost all night long.

Eric was now pounding Joel's ass hard jarring him intensely.  Just a few more inward slams would be all that would be required to send Eric's dick into a spewing fountain of contamination and biohazard eruption.  The precipice was reached and Eric raced over the edge of the cliff just as his poisonous white globules of semen splattered inside Joel.  Eric filled the ass in front of him with burst after burst of sticky thick wads of swimming infection mixing with the remainder of the two previous cum loads.  Eric wiped his face with his hands removing a large portion of the sweat that had percolated there as his dick began to slow its tainted delivery.

Slowly, Eric's dick began to slip from Joel's ass until it reached the point where gravity and weight pulled the remainder out allowing a large outflow of cum which splattered onto the floor.  Joel immediately rose up off the sling, turned, and slid down on his knees taking the glistening soggy dick into his mouth.  He washed and worshipped the means of delivery of another load of cum.  He fell totally in lust with this dick, too.

Eric pulled his dick out of Joel's mouth, nodded to Jammes, and walked out smiling.  He needed a break.

Jammes returned Joel to the sling, pulled his upturned box seat behind Joel, sat down, and slowly inserted the brush that once before he had used.  Two toxic loads of cum had gone in this white man's ass.  They needed access and access they would have.  Jammes went about his business as if he were doing any kind of mundane job.  For Jammes, this was a simple requirement or mundane job.  This procedure he was performing was as much of a requirement as a clip of bullets were to a marine in combat.  The brush and the bullets were both required and had to be deployed to be effective.

• Upvote 15

Guest mspsubmale

this would be the epitome of what i've been wishing to happen to me:  to be taken and owned by a POZ Black Master, to be fully submissive to His every want and need, to be converted to the Brotherhood and take varied strains from more Black cocks, and totally give myself to Him.

I love reading about a bottom who loves cock, who loves to be fucked, who love to be bred, sums me up totally, but I don't need drugs to be that slutty, oh yeah, and I'm one of those married guys taking bare cock and loads in my ass, being turned into a pussy and cum recwptacle for any cock.

I have a quandary....so what happened with Joel and his colon doctor?  Was that added to the story to assure he had a nice cleaned-out ass?!

Yes I think it was. Because drugging, and since he can't give consent raping, and converting a "straight" dude is cool, but GOD FORBID he have shit in his ass that's just too much. 

PART 16

Satisfied with his work, Jammes eased the brush from Joel's ass and tossed it over onto the bed.  He stood up and pushed the box seat backward with his heel.  He pulled Joel up off the sling and turned him around.  He smiled at Joel as Joel smiled at him.

"You married white men sure know how to get yourself into hot water," Jammes said quietly as he reached out and closed the door.  "You in particular being a Mormon are going to have a lot of explaining to do in a few months."  Jammes grinned.

Joel stood there looking at Jammes.  "I . . . I don't know where to begin.  You drugged me in the water."  Joel shook his head vigorously as Jammes' face became dark with anger.  "No, no, no.  I'm not blaming you.  Please believe me, but . . . you did . . . drug me with the water.  You took me on a journey.  I have never . . . ever done anything like this before.  You woke me up . . . out of a nightmare . . . that I . . . didn't know I was in.  I don't want to go back.  I won't go back.  I know where I belong."

Jammes listened to Joel's words as his dark anger abated.  His brain was working overtime trying to keep up with what he was hearing.  Jammes studied Joel's face.  He saw a white man pleading for help.  He saw a white man in a desperate situation.  He didn't know this cracker.  The only thing he was good for was to infect with his HIV strain and send him back to his wife so that his life would be shattered.  Yet, Jammes had just this night also admitted to himself that this was a white man who was impressive with his mouth, his ass, his resolve, and his willingness.

The facts whirled around in Jammes' computer brain.  Jammes tossed in variables and possibilities and for good measure tossed in all the negatives and liabilities that this new toy of his represented.

Jammes studied Joel for a long time.  Finally, Jammes spoke almost in a whisper, "You did well tonight.  You made an impression on me.  What you need is a lot of training still but you have the heart of a lion and a willingness to learn.  You might be of some value to me once you were properly trained."

Joel's eyes widened as his heart began to race at the words he heard.  He brightened up and became alert to every word that Jammes had said and would say.  But, he never spoke a word waiting to hear what else Jammes had to say, and, then, only if given the opportunity would he say anything.

"Yeah, you got a shot at more training white man.  There isn't a 'no' in your vocabulary.  Forget that word.  You got your start tonight.  Let's see how long you last . . . white man."  Jammes looked at Joel, then, slowly held out his hand, "I'm Jammes."

"I'm Joel, Sir," Joel responded putting out his hand, "and I belong to you."  Joel had in the extreme recesses of his mind that one day he would have to contact Dr. Marks again.  He just couldn't keep that appointment . . . at least, not just now.  He had other priorities that must be satisfied first.

• Upvote 12