a6uldeve84u

Yes I think it was. Because drugging, and since he can't give consent raping, and converting a "straight" dude is cool, but GOD FORBID he have shit in his ass that's just too much.

Relax. It's fiction.

Training does have its place definitely.  But use is the key element.  The two are symbiotic in my view.  What good is training if there is no use once trained?

There is a trail of a thought for a post-training visit that Jammes and Joel take.  But, that will be for another time.  I have about 20 other ideas not fully outlined and about another 20 begun but not completed.  So, Jammes and Joel will need to take their turn.  As the wicked witch from Oz would say, "All in good time, dearie; all in good time."  Or was that my third grade teacher?

Bill

• Upvote 6

I think I have found my new favorite author.

I agree. a6uldeve84u is one of the only writers I've ever encountered (and trust me, I've encountered a LOT of erotic writers) whose interracial stories not only always make me cum, they get me turn off the computer and find my very own beautiful black stud to fuck me into submission.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest bbbearlover1

you already know that I love this story.  I am also quite patient, and look forward to your next story, or continuation of this one.   raw Black in white male pussy, a true thing of beauty.  nice work.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 3/11/2016 at 9:29 AM, bbbearlover1 said:

I trust those are five Black men watching and waiting.

Wish you were one of them - and that I was the btm bitch.