a6uldeve84u

PART 7

Quietly Joel lay in the sling and began wondering how he had come to be here.  He knew how but his mind would not allow for him to accept it and rapidly moved on.  He had made the decision to enter this sauna or more what he thought was a sauna.  He had almost immediately known what kind of a place it was but had stayed anyway.  What was he thinking?  How could he have let himself get so involved in all this sordid, unnatural sexual activity?  How could he have been so hypnotically mesmerized by the soothing calm voice of this giant black man?  Had he been bewitched?  Was he losing his faith?

His thoughts and questions rushed into his brain, yet, he lay there not protesting.  He knew this was wrong, wrong, wrong.  He had been admonished and taught all his life that any kind of sex outside of his marriage was wrong and especially sex between men was a total abomination.  Yet, still, here he lay in this sling not moving or protesting or screaming to be released.  What was that warmth he was feeling deep inside him?  What had caused that?  Was it from whatever had been inserted into him?  Why was he feeling relaxed yet gritting his teeth?  Why was he coughing when there was no need?  Why did he feel so peaceful and relaxed?  Why did his colon now feel so warm and comforting?  Damn!  Am I horny or what?  Joel chuckled out loud as his eyes brightened.

Jammes had watched Joel as he put away his paraphernalia.  He watched as the white man now in his sling had been so quiet and compliant in the beginning but was showing signs of activity.  Especially active were his hips that were grinding around in slow motion and trying to hump back onto something.  Jammes had seen this so many times and this white man was just going to be his latest.  He walked over and slid open the window once more returning to the man in the sling.

Jammes sat on the upended box he had for the next round of exhibitionism.  He looked to see how many were at the window, nodded to his voyeurs, and began.  Jammes stuck the middle finger of his right hand into his mouth wetting it and then put the unnoticed sharpened nail at the puckered centre of the hole.  He pressed inward spreading the wrinkle open wide allowing him to go almost to his hand.  He turned and twisted his hand causing his finger to spin first one way and then back the other.  Multiple times he did this until he was satisfied.  And, when he was, he slowly pulled his finger out of the hole until just the tip was inserted.

A second finger was added and the process repeated.  A third finger and finally a fourth finger were added stretching the wrinkled skin.  It was a bit of a discomfort to Joel but his mind told him that it was such a superb feeling, and he needed more of it.  He felt . . . full.  Joel attempted to shove his hole down onto the fingers demanding more attention and moaned in contentment when he got it and became frustrated with grunts and growls of discontentment when he didn't.  Jammes watched his new toy and listened to how he was becoming a willing participant.  He turned and smiled big at the window.

Jammes for his final finger fun removed all four fingers but immediately replaced them with the index and middle fingers of both hands.  The four drove inside Joel's hole with only slight resistance garnering a great deep rumble of approval from Joel.  Jammes immediately spread his fingers as wide as he could stretching Joel's hole wide.  Joel let out a muffled howl of approval.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18
  • Piggy 1

PART 8

Jammes held the spread opening for several minutes causing Joel to begin to twist in hunger for a more filled feeling.  His body was demanding attention now.  He absolutely was in need to be used.  His head twisted to the left and then to the right as he began to whimper pitifully.  Jammes decided it was time to move on and began a slow release of the stretched opening which did nothing for Joel's urgent need.

Closer and closer Jammes' fingers moved together until at long last they once more touched each other.  Jammes pulled them from Joel and patted his new toy's now closed hole.  Jammes reached down into his backpack and pulled out his tube of lubrication.  He released a small amount of the lube spreading it over the tip and inserted the tube full length only to begin slowly withdrawing the tube as he depressed the plunger releasing the home brew into Joel's ass.  Joel had fared well with the whole process.  But, now that there was no longer a presence, Joel began once more to whine and whimper at his empty horniness.

Jammes reached into his backpack and took out a black 6-inch dick-shaped dildo with a safety set of balls to prevent total insertion.  Jammes placed the dildo against Joel's ass opening balancing it there on the fingers of his left hand.  He turned and winked at the men looking in at the window.  His head turned back to his work and with a swift hammer-like stroke of his right fist the dildo was pushed light speed fully into Joel's ass.  Joel sharply yelped once both from shock and size of the dildo.  His yelp was muffled by the expert placement of the hood by Jammes who immediately rose and moved to Joel's head.

"You know that didn't hurt," Joel heard Jammes soothingly speak to him as he lightly rubbed Joel's chest and stomach.  "You know you are going to take larger ones.  Your body is begging for me to quench your thirst just as I did with the water you took from me.  Remember?  Now, tell me you neeeeeeed me to satisfy that hunger your body feels.  Come on.  Tell me, and I promise you a night of unparalleled delight."

Joel stared into the darkness of the inside of the hood.  His nostrils flared.  His body was feeling so awake and alive.  The spoken words echoed in his ears as he wondered if he had been heard saying, "Do what you want only fill me up.  I'm going crazy.  PLEEEEEEASE!" Joel pleaded.

Jammes alone had heard Joel's muffled begging words and smiled.  They all end up here at my mercy begging for more he thought.  He returned to his seat and began twisting the still impaled dildo finally beginning to pump it in and out of Joel's ass.  Joel felt a sense of accomplishment and more desire as Jammes went about his business of priming this new white ass toy for the ultimate use.

Jammes played with Joel for several hours upsizing dildos until at last the 12-inch long and thick black dildo was now pummelling the hole which had been a virgin earlier that evening.  Jammes worked Joel's hole hard with this dildo as only moans of lust and muffled words of encouragement came from under the hood.  At times, Joel was screaming for Jammes to amp up his work.  Jammes only smiled when he heard the begging words.  But, it was now 3:00 in the morning, and Jammes had one more item to use.  He yanked the dildo out of Joel, closed the window, and removed the hood.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16
  • Piggy 1

PART 9

Jammes looked down on his new toy after he had closed the window.  "Hey, man.  How you doing," he gently asked and smiled.  Jammes took a good look now at his new toy so that his looks would be burned into his brain forever.  What he saw was a white man about 5 feet 10 inches or so, maybe about 170 pounds, muscled from physical work, rough hands, blue eyes, medium brown hair, and bearded who was now so compliant and had surpassed his expectations.  Jammes was very proud of and for this white man.  He had started the night as they all had done using his straw to blow copious amounts of meth into each ass.  But, now, this white man was at the edge and showing all signs of needing more.  No, not a bad white piece of ass for being in his forties.

Joel was sweating everywhere.  His eyes were big though unseen.  His hands grasped the chains attached to the wrist restraints.  His body was wiggling and trying to slide down onto another dildo or anything that was handy--Joel didn't care what it was.  He just had to have his ass filled

"Please, don't stop.  Please, don't stop," Joel begged quietly almost in tears.  "Shove whatever you want in my ass.  Just fill it.  PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!" he cried plaintively in a hushed quivering voice as he pulled himself upwards with his hands.

"Man, you sure are a horny one.  You sure you want anything up your ass?" Jammes asked displaying great concern and sincerity on his face as he laughed inwardly.

"Please, I'll take anything you want me to take," Joel eagerly said shaking his head in consent.

"What if I said I was going to shove my big uncut 10-inch dick in your ass without using a condom.  What if I said that?" Jammes feigned an incredulous tone.

Joel's eyes became huge again and then returned to normal, "Agreed.  Pleeeeeeeeease!" 

"I don't know.  I mean, we've had some fun tonight.  But, that sounds pretty risky, don't you think?" Jammes whispered delaying what he knew was going to happen.  "I mean, I'd be running a risk of catching something from you if I did that."

"Oh, no, nothing at all.  I swear.  I promise.  I'm married.  I'm a Mormon but came to Chicago for a wheat deal.  You won't catch anything from me.  I really promise that I've never done anything like this ever before," Joel rushed to say in his defense through the muffling effect of the hood.  "Pleeeeeeeeeeease!?!?!?!"

"Well, it's against my better judgement, but I guess you're okay.  You sure you're married?" Jammes asked, and Joel vigorously shook his head yes.  "Well, if you really want me to, I guess I can do that.  Only thing is despite all the fun we've had you haven't made all that much noise.  I hate noise and men screaming.  If you scream, I'll have to stop and let you go.  Uh, I guess you'd be okay if I shoved a gag in your mouth."  Jammes had walked to the end of the sling as he had been speaking.

Joel eagerly shook his head as Jammes reached down into his backpack pulling out an old cum-stained jockstrap which he balled up.  Jammes went back to Joel's head and carefully removed the hood.  He smiled down at Joel, then, reached over to Joel's open mouth and stuffed in the cum-stained jockstrap which Joel accepted without hesitation.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 20

PART 10

Jammes stepped closer to Joel grasping a chain hung from the ceiling as he began to stroke his half inflated uncut fat 10-inch dick that specialized in wrecking and pozzing holes that belonged to white men.  He especially enjoyed making a toy out of married white men like this and getting them so hooked on black dick that nothing else offered any satisfaction at all.  This one though had touched him with his skill of sucking his dick.  He had been so compliant and willing all night long.  Jammes had been thinking about all that as the night passed.  And, now, Jammes had so easily talked this one into a self-imposed gag.  He was going to enjoy filling this one.

He grabbed both white cheeks and pulled them open lowering his eyes only when he had finished exposing Joel's now loosened pucker hole.  The tip of his dick moved gently forward finally finding its bull's eye mark.  Jammes pushed forward increasing the pressure on the opening.  His hands released the cheeks and reached up to Joel's waist grasping it firmly.  Two pairs of eyes looked at the other with one knowing what pain there was going to be and the other pair in equal determination to accept this Sequoia-sized mammoth dick that he had so come to adore when he was sucking it.

Jammes while gripping harder the waist in his hands plunged forward in one determined explosive action sending the head of his dick into this willing hole peeling back the great hood that covered the end.  Joel no longer having the full benefit of the meth that had been blown into him earlier felt the brutal assault that instantly spread his sphincter muscle to a 7-inch circumference opening.  The pain exploded inside him.  He grit his teeth and screwed up his face into an unbelievable contorted display of utter agony.  The scream that bellowed up from his lungs held inside his throat.  His body went rigid.  His head spun violently as if in a tornado but Joel was determined and had decided this was what was missing all his life.  He would never return to Utah.

Jammes smiled and repeated his dry invasion of this white man's ass.  Joel's face remained contorted and repressed another scream as the result of another two inches of Jammes went into the hole.  A third vicious assault added another two inches or so with Joel responding in the same way.  For the fourth time, Jammes sent his now almost fully inflated and excited dick into the ass of Joel causing the same pain only deeper still. 

Jammes took a deep breath and let it out slowly.  As he finished his exhale and with the most savage attack so far, Joel felt Jammes slam the last two inches inside him slapping his crotch area into Joel's cheeks and held himself there as Joel finished off his agonizing cries of consent and acceptance.  Jammes held himself in check until Joel calmed himself and made peace with what he was now feeling.  The screams in his throat lessened in a couple of minutes but still the pain was almost unbearable.  Joel was determined.  He tightened down on his sphincter as he choked off his throat shutting down his screams.  He opened his eyes looking at Jammes and shook his head yes.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 18

PART 11

Jammes whose dick was now harder than he had ever been before in his life looked at this white man toy.  He yanked his uncut 10-inch dick out of Joel's ass in a tremendous pull collapsing Joel's gut rushing more pain to his nerve endings.  Joel did a small gasp and stared at Jammes.  Jammes waited for a bigger reaction but neither heard nor saw nothing.  Jammes knew that this white man belonged to him and his brothers now--forever.

Once more Jammes rammed his big leviathan directly into Joel but this time the entire length balls deep in one thrust.  Nothing from Joel.  Three more times Jammes removed his dick violently from Joel's ass and four more times rammed it back into him.  Each time Joel made no reaction to the pain; he internalized all his physical sensations focusing on pleasing and satisfying this dark god of his new enlightenment.  Jammes held himself fully inside Joel.

Joel unclenched his teeth, opened his mouth, and pushed the gag out of his mouth.  "Fuck me, now.  Please, fuck me now.  Fuck me and wreck my ass.  Shoot that load of cum in me.  Give me your seed.  Mark me.  Make it hurt; I won't cry out.  Please, fuck me now." Joel pleaded with Jammes in both his words and with his eyes begging for the poz load of cum that would be given to him.

Jammes listened and looked at Joel studying his new character and demeanour.  None of the prior white men had ever made such a plea.  None had ever pushed out the gag to plead for more.  They had begged, offered bribes, threatened, cried, attempted to negotiate, and even become catatonic at this stage.  Jammes was caught off guard.  He didn't understand this situation.  And, then, it dawned on him that even though all the other men had eventually accepted their fates and had admitted much, much later that Jammes had done what they secretly had wanted all along, this man had come not only to accept what was happening but fully embraced it and did so right now.  Joel was on bended knees proverbially speaking begging for his freedom in toto and subjugating himself to Jammes.

It was important now to make this as memorable as possible.  Jammes slowly withdrew his dick until only the head was still inside Joel's ass.  Jammes then equally as slow pushed back inside.  He continued the slow piston motion of in and out watching Joel's face that showed how excited he was about what was happening.  More and more Jammes fucked Joel.  Joel was still experiencing pain but it was passing, and he had accepted the pain as a necessity that should be looked upon as a present for indeed it was a present.  Joel's mind was in overload and everything that he thought he knew was being reassessed and his repressed feelings were pouring out helping him to cope and turn to a new life.  He felt as if he had just been born.

Jammes got in sync with the man in the sling.  Joel began whispering words of encouragement as his hole was hammered.  The piston action that Jammes had begun felt so good and when Jammes increased the tempo it felt even better.  Joel's face glowed in contentment as reflected in how he urged Jammes on to finish and fuck his load of cum into his ass.  The two matched each other in stepping up the tempo.  The cycle of each wound the other tighter building up the climax that both knew was on its way.  Jammes began now to pound and slam into Joel jarring him in the sling so hard that the chains rattled with each strike.  Jammes was like a blacksmith's hammer striking out a solid beat on an anvil.  Jammes realized that the furnace that he had his monster dick inside was a hot one indeed.  More and more Jammes built up his speed and attacked the hole in front of him with the greatest of zest and zeal.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

PART 12

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Jammes cried out unexpectedly slamming his dick as far inside Joel as he could and holding it there.  The first oversized glob of gooey white cum streaked through Jammes' body including his fattened dick until it reached the piss slit where it splattered about inside Joel's gut.  A second glob made its way out of Jammes' body spreading more of the infected cum inside Joel's gut.  More and more and still more globs were deposited by Jammes.  It was his turn now to have a contorted face of joy.  Although Jammes always enjoyed these scenes and especially when he shot his load, this time it felt so much better.

Several minutes passed before Jammes finished unloading his toxic cum load inside Joel.  This left him almost wheezing which also was a different feeling.  Jammes was a bit light headed now.  He stood between Joel's legs with sweat dripping and rolling down his body from everywhere.  He shuddered lightly as Joel contentedly realized that the very first load of cum that he had ever taken was no doubt a huge one . . . and HIV infected.  It was so large that some had pushed its way with difficulty along Jammes' dick and dripped out onto the floor.  Joel didn't care it was infected.

Both men rested in place heaving in great volumes of air.  Both men were very satisfied--for the moment at least--at what had taken place.  Both men looked at the other knowing what had just happened and that both had consented fully.

Jammes began to pull his now deflated dick from Joel's ass.  He did so slowly until only the head of his dick was still inserted.  Ever so slowly, Jammes pulled the remaining portion of his dick from the ass allowing his dick to drop downward sagging before the huge balls that served as a backdrop to it.  Joel's sphincter did not close as it had before which allowed a very small stream of fuck juices and cum to leak out dropping to the floor.  Jammes patted Joel's hole and pulled the upended box forward again so that he could sit.

Jammes reached into a side pocket on his backpack and withdrew his final toy.  It was a small bristled long brush.  He looked between Joel's legs and over his torso into his eyes which were twinkling.  Jammes smiled and said, "The last step.  Welcome to the Brotherhood."

Jammes took his time inserting the brush into Joel.  Once fully inside, Jammes began a slow turning round and round causing great agitation and pain to Joel who accepted everything that Jammes was doing to him.  Joel knew it had to be done and that it was only a matter of time.  Besides, he wanted this man to do this to him.  Joel wanted to be just like this man.  And, what Jammes was doing would indeed make Joel just like Jammes.

After multiple turns, Jammes began to fuck Joel with the brush turning it on occasion for a variation.  Jammes worked his way out of Joel's ass scrubbing his gut and making cuts from deep inside him all the way to the outside.  Jammes and Joel both were equally determined at the outcome of what Jammes was doing now.  There would be no going back.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 15