Catching A Buzz

I've never been stoned or drunk, just not something I've ever done.  Can you catch a buzz from someone pissing in you? Is it even possible to pass alcohol that way? I've heard of "butt chugging" (where someone pushes booze up your ass), but hear it's kind of dangerous because the alcohol gets absorbed directly into your blood stream that way, so it's really easy to over do (watered down beer can get you drunk). So, am wondering if the same applies to a guys piss, especially if he's had several beers to make him piss a lot?

• 3 weeks later...

depends on what they've got in their system. alcohol, I'd guess no, but meth is a yes.

if you're gonna do a booze enema, dilute the alcohol 10 parts water to one part booze. otherwise it can be fatal, and who wants to be found dead with a bottle of ripple stuck up their ass?

• Upvote 2

Guest ff-whole

just say no to cheap wine enemas!

Good way to commit suicide?

Going without pain if you know you have cancer and only weeks to live... I wouldn't like to suffer...

I would like to have the fuck of my live and then fill me up with wine and I go to sleep.... hmmmm....

Guest peepee-love

I've asked for and had many men urinate as I suck them and have drunk countless cups, glasses, and bottles of urine lovingly bestowed upon me, and I've never gotten a buzz. I suspect it's because alcohol is quickly metabolized. I've gotten dizzy with sexual arousal, but that's all. It's my experience that men who have had a lot to drink produce urine that is typically watery in both color and taste. I prefer a dude's urine to be deep golden and very flavorful. I won't turn down either though. Sucking a dude as he pisses is the queerest and most loveliest physical and psychological sensation ever!