Promiseyoullpullou

Pozzing Stories Make Me Ache

2 posts in this topic

I'm straight. Though I've had my share of cock and ass too. I've had cum in my ass and cum down my throat.  The hottest fucks I've ever had were with poz guys. I've loaded up several, and I I've knowingly let at least 6 poz tops fuck me bareback, though I don't think any of them shot inside me. And who knows how many raw cocks have fucked me in bath houses... But to the best of my knowledge, I'm neg. But I don't really know because I've never been tested. So much barebacking with guys AND girls, but yet I still consider myself to be neg. Because I haven't been fucked in over 6 years and I've barebacked with every girl I've been with in those years. But none of them have turned up poz. So I think I'm neg, but then again, ya never know....

And what I feel is the truth, is that I'd prefer to stay neg. Just seems like the smart thing to do. But why is it that I can't stop thinking about giving myself over to some random POZ top who loads me up with his bug filled seed? I try to be good. I really do. I've somehow managed to not get fucked for so long. I've come close three times, all with poz tops. But just my luck, good or bad, each time the top wouldn't fuck me because I told him I am neg. I absolutely ache to feel a hard raw cock slide inside me, knowing the guy is HIV positive. I want to feel fear and lust all in one heartbeat. And I want to feel him go past the point of no return and flood my guts with his poz babies.

I need to man the fuck up and just do it already.

But until then, I devour the stories on here. And the thing is, I am to the point where only poz conversion stories get me off. The General stories don't even get me hard anymore. I only want to read about a neg guy having his life changed by the cum of an HIV infected man.

I actually look forward to the time when I sit down at the keyboard and write for you, the story of my conversion, whether by intentionally accepting a poz load, or getting stealthed. Either way I will share it with my new brotherhood.

But until then, I'll read your stories.  And continue aching.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By 2014Anthony
      Vers/btm bday guy and my hot Latin bud, hosting hot Atlanta raw tops vers/tops tonight for uninhibited raw fucking, sucking, rimming, and deep breeding. Playing load collector tonight. Hit me back for location details. Recent pics avail would appreciate you have as well. Thanks guys. 
    • By exhibbottomslut
      Hi horny men! I'm travelling to The Hague for work coming Sunday, and I'm looking for guys there to have bareback fun. I'm 100% slutty bottom so of course I'm looking for versas and tops to breed my ass, 1-to-1 or in groups. So if you're in the neighbourhood and want a hairy hole to breed, please let me know.
      Also, on Sunday evening itself (so April 30), I'm planning on going to Amsterdam to have fun in bar The Web (www.thewebamsterdam.com/). Already got a date there but we're looking for more men to fuck me raw and breed me. Who's interested? I'll definitely be there by 21:00/9PM, maybe earlier depending on transport.
      And speaking about transport, I have a somewhat unusual request regarding Sunday. I'll have to get back to The Hague on time, as I'm actually going to work and need to be fit on Monday morning. I can probably catch the last train (at 11 past midnight) but if I miss it I'm going to be stuck in Amsterdam until the morning. Is there anyone going to The Web on Sunday who will drive back to The Hague and could take me (I'll compensate them!), or someone who would allow me to crash on their couch if I miss my train? (I'll leave early in the morning) In both case I'll give you full access to my mouth and hole as a matter of course.
      So, do let me know if you're interested!
    • By Ocelot2000
      OK, so Hawks is pretty much being talked about as the best sex club in Vegas but what about the best ABS for getting loads?
    • By blondboypussy
      I hope this is okay to ask here, but I'm a blond trans girl in Toronto looking to get gang banged and bred and it's hard in this city! the bathhouses ban you for being the wrong gender, and the straight sex clubs are super nice and accept you but good luck getting a group of straight guys there to unload in you!
      Any recommended cruising spots would be appreciated. And of course interested parties please contact moi thank you

Mattigirlrb

• By TagBoy87
      Last month I got stealthed by this guy at the bath house.  When I wasn't watching, he removed the condom he had insisted on using and then proceeded to cum in me. When I found out, for some reason instead of being angry I decided to immediately suck his cock and then let him breed me a second time - raw.
      The next day I went and requested PEP because if I seroconvert, I rather it didn't occur in the context of a random hookup.  (For those who aren't familiar with PEP, the acronym refers to post-exposure propylaxis, which amounts to taking anti-retroviral medication (ART) after having been potentially exposed to HIV. The purpose is to prevent seroconversion.  PEP should be used only in emergency situations and must be started within 72 hours after a recent possible exposure to HIV.
      For various reason, the cocktail of Truvada and Isentress really set badly with my stomach and I was so annoyed by it I found myself irritated about having to take the medication, particularly as I had been instructed to eat a meal with the Truvada.  (Apparently taking Truvada on a full stomach boosts absorption.)  In any event, more than once I took the medication late, on one occasion four hours late, and additionally I did not eat very much while taking Truvada.  I even flushed my daily dose once as requested by some members of the forum.  For some reason doing so really turned me on.
      The treatment was to last 28 days, but during the last two weeks I developed a sore throat and feverish symptoms that went away after six days.  Nothing too serious or tough.
      Now that I have finished the treatment I'm supposed to see my doctor in 30 days, then at the 90 day mark, and finally at the 180 day mark - just to verify if it worked.
      I was wondering if anyone on this site has ever taken PEP, and if so, did it work?
      When I told to the doctor I was not sticking to the timing he gave me, and that I was having sex during the PEP period, he got pretty pissed off saying that I was risking becoming resistant to the cocktail, and he also suggested I might have a high viral load, in which case I would be dangerous to any guys with whom I had sex.  

Other #BBBH Sites…