First Load!

I've been super horny lately and decided that the urge to fuck had got the best of me. I got on craigslist and instantly found an ad that caught my eye. He was a married bottom only he claimed but was into barebacking. So I showered up and headed out to his hotel, which was only ten minutes away. He emailed me and said the door was open, he'd he on the bed waiting. I got to his room and pushed open the door and there he was face down with his ass up wiggling like a horny bitch in heat. I quickly got naked and dove face first into his ass, so delicious! I feasted on his hole, alternating between tongue fucking him and giving him the long licks. He begged to swallow my cock so i let him drool all over it and slam the back of his throat. I then had him flip around so we could 69, with him alternating between choking on my cock and licking my ass while I continued to prepare his ass with my mouth.. This got my cock rock hard, so he bent over thr edge of the bed and I slowly entered his slicked up ass and began to pound him. It was amazing! We even went ass to mouth, which was a huge turn on. Then he laid down on his back and I entered him missionary! Its my favorite, I love seeing my lubed up cock enter a tight hole from this view. I dumped a huge load into him, spraying his guts with my sticky cream. He licked my cock off clean and asked if i would suck him off. So i did for awhile and then he asked if i wanted to get fucked. I said sure, enthusiastically. Ive always wanted to get bred! But he made me sad by saying he would use a condom. He wrapped and lubed up and entered me. It kind of hurt and he was having trouble staying hard. Next thing I know he pulled off the rubber and pushed in balls deep! I felt a pop and then extreme pleasure as his shaft impaled me, and I begin to beg him to breed me! He suddenly tensed up and began breathing heavy. I felt his cock harden and he loaded my virgin ass full of cum! It was sooo fucking hot. I'm going to see him again tonight, this time I'm going to video it!

• Upvote 7