New Story, As Promised: My Real Pozzing, Fictionalized

shootinside

I found him on BBRT. He was 22. I was 24. He was Latin, uncut, said he was poz. My status said, "Ask Me." I had been barebacking for a while: in the sauna at the gym, in the bathroom at Splash, in the back room at underwear parties around town.

That Wednesday, I was horny after working out at the gym, and I pulled out my phone in the locker room before going to the steam room. Scruff is a great app. He had a hairy chest and a great uncut dick. I unlocked. Put my phone away, tried to get blown in the steam room but failed. Showered. 

He had messaged back, unlocked, and given me the address.

"I'm poz, not on meds. I don't pull out. If you want it, come."

I put on my sweaty gym clothes instead of my work clothes and walked to the address. I rang the buzzer, but didn't expect an answer. But he buzzed. 

The door pushed open.

Was I really doing this? I felt my ass throbbing, and my cock started to get hard in my pants as I walked up the four flights of stairs. By the time I got to his apartment, it was swinging between my legs--perfect for when I was going to be the poz top breeding some new neg bottom. But for now it was me. I was going to get pozzed. I felt the precum oozing out just thinking of it.

I started to knock on the door but it was already open. I pushed it open, walked in, and locked it behind me. As I passed the kitchen, a glass was on the counter.  "It's G.  Drink it," he ordered.

I drank it.

"Go bend over and show me your ass while the G hits you."

I complied. I got on my knees on the carpet in broad daylight, and after a few minutes I felt my head swimming and my desire for cum was boiling up even more insistently.

Then he pulled down my workout pants and started licking my hole. I moaned uncontrollably.

"How does that feel, bitch?"

"Great" I said honestly.

He started eating me out masterfully, licking, biting, driving his tongue into my freshly-showered ass.

Then I felt it. His rock-hard dick, slick with precum, no condom, full foreskin. He just pushed in.

It didn't take long. He shoved in for a few strokes.

"Damn, you're hot, bitch" he said.

He fucked me for less than a minute. Then I heard him grunt, he stiffened, and I felt his dick get slick as he pistoned in and out. He held it inside me for a minute, then he softened and fell out.

"Go on PrEP if you want. If you don't, you're poz now, whore. Get out of my house, chaser."

He walked away, closed his bathroom door, and left me alone.  I fingered the cum that leaked out of my ass, then went home to decide if I wanted to do PrEP or not.  I decided not to.  He blocked me.  I never saw him again, but my next test result was poz. 

I jerk off to this memory a lot.

• Like 9
  • Upvote 23
  • Piggy 6

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...