So While i was in the shower this morning, my boyfriend had gone through my phone(it had a lock on it so i don't know how he guessed it), and seen the messages from the couple i hooked up with.

When i got out of the shower he started freaking out at me , through my phone against the wall and broke it....said he would have been able to get over me cheating with a guy(top) as he is a total bottom and i do like to get fucked sometimes.

But he said he could not forgive me fucking a woman, he started yelling really loud and when i asked him to quite down he just flipped even more and broke up with me, and told me he is going to stay with his parents for now(we live/lived together)

What is worst of all...is i don't really feel that bad about the break up...we have dated for years.....yet i don't feel all that sad.....i am more so pissed that he broke my phone.

and it kind of upsets me that i am not all that upset.

I am wondering....am i completly in the wrong..is it okay for me to be mad at him for breaking my phone...and saying some really mean and hurtfull things(stuff he knows i am self conscious about-like my dick size...it just dose not look that big to me)

You should've had an agreement with your bottom to see other people. Seems like your bottom thought you were monogamous with him.  Next relationship be open and honest with your bottom. Let him know that you're going to be fucking other ppl. That way when he searches your phone and see pics and txts he won't get all bitched out and destroy your phone. 

Edited by revemupman
  • Like 1

I think that means deep down you were not really into the relationship anymore.  I mean if your more sad that he broke your phone than he broke up with you that kind of says what you found more important.  Nothing to feel bad about though.  You're going outside of the relationship with him indicates that you were not getting satisfied sexually from him and also might have been because you were growing restless and bored of the relationship.

Though I am sorry to hear about how you broke up, if it is completely over, it does sound like this relationship was headed towards an ending soon anyway.  You were not satisfied with how the relationship was going, and he only wanted you to be gay and not explore your bisexuality.  someone who really loved and cared for you would have understood that sexuality is something that can be explored and happen outside a loving relationship without damaging it. 

I think you should give him time, and maybe when he is ready talk with him if you really want to stay together.  if you do end it now, like revmeupman said, your next relationship should be built on the honesty that you are at least bisexual.  this time apart also give you time to reflect on what you really want.  some of your other posts make it seem like though you love him, you were not satisfied in the relationship.

as to being upset that he broke your phone more than the potential end of the relationship:  that does speak to it heading towards an end, but only you can think on if you want to try to repair the relationship and the phone or just repair the phone.  when you know that, you know if you should feel bad about your feelings now.

• Upvote 1