Boyfriend cheated

bboi90

I have a gf but she knows me and encourages me to have cock.   She knows I'm on here and she even sent me a link to a tumblr page she wanks to called pozitivebreeding ?.  She's told me she would love to see me be pozzed but would then only have non penetrative sex with me and use other men for her pussy being filled with cum 

4 hours ago, raw773 said:

Damn, this whole thing was super hot! I hope it happened again!

It has twice.  He gets on his bf's email account to write me and tells me to do the same thing (blindfold, ass-up) so I know it's him not my FB.  My FB has told me they have an open relationship but apparently isn't happy we're doing it on the reg for a few years now.  My FB and I kiss, talk, and get into it nicely.  But this guy it's all angerfuck and using my ass and breeding.  It's hot, unexpected (never know when it'll happen) and my FB doesn't know, the bf must erase all trace from his account that he's contacted me.  Animalistic.

• Upvote 1

Hello Bboi90:

From what you have written, I think he is lying to you – he was fucked by the other bloke and chances are there are others who were and are fucking his ass.  I think his reaction to deny it to the end is a pretty “standard” response, and one I know so well because I have been a serial cheater myself.  I have tried to have a serious “committed” relationship with 3 different guys and whilst I loved each one at the time, I could not resist bareback fucking as many other blokes as I could while we were together.  I admit it was terrible and so destructive of me but it was like, once I was “together” with a bloke, I just wanted to fuck around even more and not just with anonymous blokes.  I was fucking the friends, brothers, cousins, work colleagues, etc. of my partner and just pushing our relationship to destruction and I just don’t know why I was doing this.  In the end I was caught cheating by 2 of my ex boyfriends and sadly neither wanted to expand our relationships and bring other blokes into it for sex – which I think would have been hot.  But there was too much anger and too much jealousy.  The one never found out I was cheating – as far as I know.  I was cheating on him with anonymous blokes but also fucking one of his friends and one of his younger cousins.  We broke up about 2 months ago (so I am sure he now knows all the gory details) and at that time I decided “committed relationships” were not for me.  I think I agree with what one chap already said in this post, that men are not designed for monogamy.   And that must be me!  TONY

• Upvote 1

First of all let me say that we as humans are nothing more than monkeys with cell phones.  Monogamy doesn't exist...I mean it "exists"...its not Bigfoot or the tooth fairy.  But we are hardwired biologically to "copulate" as much as possible just for one simple reason, propagation of our species by spreading our seed... literally.   I know that as gay men we aren't trying to procreate, but our evolutionary brain doesn't know that.   Out of the millions of species of living creatures there are only a minute amount that mate for life, and there is an evolutionary specific reason in those cases.  Monogamy was created by man as a means to control man.  Then double down on top of that that gay men are much more open sexually, well you have a recipe for a lifetime of miserable breakups unless its dealt with from the get go.

• Upvote 1

Just to be clear I am not pushing for traditional monogamy. As I stated before, I offered him an open relationship, no questions asked. All I asked in return was that he give me priority and not become romantically involved with anyone else, but that he could fuck whoever he wanted. He said no he could never do that blah blah blah and I continued to catch him 'cheating'. 

• Upvote 1

To me it looks like he just likes the idea of having a bf as long as that doesn't limit him in what he wants to do. Why? Maybe just because it's "cool" to have one and present himself to the world as (half of) a couple? Anyway, he is not ready for a committed relationship, closed or open.

Put it behind you and move on. His new bf will find out soon enough as well. Fuck his new bf if you can. LOL.

• Upvote 1

Guest 120DaysofSodom

I get fucked by guys all the time behind my boyfriends back. Youre a man, hes a man, were all men. It is in our nature to fuck as much as possible with as many partners as possible. Doesnt mean anything. Its just sex.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2017 at 3:18 PM, LittleCav said:

Hello Bboi90:

From what you have written, I think he is lying to you – he was fucked by the other bloke and chances are there are others who were and are fucking his ass.  I think his reaction to deny it to the end is a pretty “standard” response, and one I know so well because I have been a serial cheater myself.  I have tried to have a serious “committed” relationship with 3 different guys and whilst I loved each one at the time, I could not resist bareback fucking as many other blokes as I could while we were together.  I admit it was terrible and so destructive of me but it was like, once I was “together” with a bloke, I just wanted to fuck around even more and not just with anonymous blokes.  I was fucking the friends, brothers, cousins, work colleagues, etc. of my partner and just pushing our relationship to destruction and I just don’t know why I was doing this.  In the end I was caught cheating by 2 of my ex boyfriends and sadly neither wanted to expand our relationships and bring other blokes into it for sex – which I think would have been hot.  But there was too much anger and too much jealousy.  The one never found out I was cheating – as far as I know.  I was cheating on him with anonymous blokes but also fucking one of his friends and one of his younger cousins.  We broke up about 2 months ago (so I am sure he now knows all the gory details) and at that time I decided “committed relationships” were not for me.  I think I agree with what one chap already said in this post, that men are not designed for monogamy.   And that must be me!  TONY

Yep I have had very similar experiences in my relationships. Absolutely loving the guy and wanting to be with him and cuddle and all that jazz... then at the same time wanting nothing more after he's fucked and bred me to go out and get fucked by a lot of other guys to enjoy my cummy hole. Feels like such a waste to have someone cum inside you on the regular and not having others enjoy it. Seems many of us either way are hardwired to fuck as much as possible, share our seed, take loads, and enjoy the sex :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

You're better off without him. You're mature enough to offer an open relationship and he is just locking into a cycle of cheating, getting caught and lying. It'd just be easier to agree to an open relationship but he's one of those guys that thrives on cheating and risk. I have a few guys I play with who are just like that, habe a husband, BF, GF, or wife but love that risk of having a guy on the side. Just keep enjoying fucking his hot ass and be glad he's no longer your problem to deal with.