What Do Your Tops Say That Turns You On?

kinkyslaveboy

On 11/14/2019 at 3:06 PM, ronnie4u said:

After seeing my Uncle had a Huge Cock - had to tell the story of my experience - in my late teen - I went to Mississippi vacation to see my cousin and uncle for the summer vacation . They lived in a small town / back woods . I was  smiled while entering their small house - had to sleep with my cousin . Apparently they had a party that night - invited - guys and girls were partying - drinking - smoking weed by the lake - seeing tits bouncing - guys shaking their dicks - j.o. sessions - believe I drank too much . My cousin and I went back to the house - needed help - got to the house and getting ready for bed . I cousin offered me aspirins or thought it was aspirins - got into bed .

The next morning , woke up and my Uncle cooking breakfast - eggs , bacon , milk , orange juice ( later on found out spiked with liqueur ) and afterwards smoking a joint . My Uncle laughing about us having too much fun .  I have to admit I felt uncomfortable - my butt was sore - so we jumped into their Hot tub . All day long relaxing - drinking orange juice - then beers - continued on - another party that night but it was just guys - smoking weed - guys getting naked - flopping dicks - touching each other - was really exciting feeling dicks and them grabbing my uncut / 7 inches dick .

My cousin and I went back to the house - got naked and Hot tub here I come - lol - drinking and smoking weed - I was drunk .  My Uncle came out naked and I saw his Huge dick !  Must of been 12 inches / uncut and about a beer bottle thick !

He was smoking a good size joint - might have been laced with something - sat on the side of the hot tub stroking - playing with his huge dick - told me come over take a toke - did so - while toking - pulled my hand on his dick - rubbing it .

He took control of me while his son rubbing my body and my dick !

He decided I was ready for his Huge Dick - while sucking his son dick - he open up my butt and forced his huge dick up inside me - he told me a man taking it - I was well lubed and starting bleeding - so much - encouraging me - spent the whole night having sex .

The Sun came up - feeling dicks - I knew what I liked now - sucking and swallowing dicks and cum loads now - we were naked - several hours past and feeling high .

Several of my Uncle male friends came and gotten undressed - Dicks and Cum flying !

I got home and my Dad caught me j.o. - fingering myself - said ," Apparently you had a Good time with my Brother an his son - he showed me his Huge Dick !

Damn hot story!