Coming Into My Own

Most of my adult life I had denied that I was addicted to bareback sex but could handle that denial while I had responsibilities to take care of my ill father. I would use that as an excuse not to allow myself to go full in on taking and giving bareback loads. I would occasionally give in to my urges and find a partner who was neg and I would top him but I knew I wasn’t allowing myself to fully realize my true nature. That all changed however once my father had passed away.

While my father was ill, I had made contact with different guys on BBRT.com and a few of those guys had full blown AIDS. I would chat with them via email, online instance messenger and or text but it never went past chatting. One guy, Geno in particular had my interest has he said he would rim my hole spotless before giving me multiple toxic loads. I would always get hard chatting with him but as long as my father was around I didn’t want to give in to the urge.

Now that my father was gone, there was nothing holding me back. The next time I saw Geno online we picked up our conversation. He was telling me how he wanted to rim my hairy ass spotless and how he would load me up with his toxic seed. When he said that I asked when could I cum over and he said he had a friend coming over now but if I didn’t mind company I was welcome to join in. It took my less than a minute to agree and an hour later I was knocking at Geno’s door.

Geno said for me to come in and when I did I saw Geno under his rim chair and rimming his friend Sam. I immediately got very turned on and Sam told Geno that I should get to experience his tongue. Sam got off the chair and immediate started to make out with me as  he and Geno started to undress me. Once I was undressed, Sam had me sit on the rim chair and Geno went to town on me for the next 20 minutes. While Geno was rimming my hole and slowly opening it up, I was slowly licking Sam’s 8” thick cut cock. Sam had me work him over slowly so he wouldn’t cum in my mouth telling me he was saving it for another hole.

Sam then lifted me out of the rim chair and started making out with me as Geno got behind me and started move his 7” cock along my very wet hole. Geno then slowly moved me onto my knees and with one deep thrust pushed his cock deep into me. He then slowly fucked me for the next 30 minutes as I was in a 69 with Sam. Before I knew it Geno whispered in my ear he had cum twice and he was about to give me a third load. As soon as he did, he told Sam that I was ready for his cock and Sam then proceeded to start to fuck me. Sam was much more forceful than Geno and from all the sucking I did he didn’t last that long and he gave me his load as well.

This started a very long weekend with Sam and Geno of them both rimming and then fucking my ass. Only at the end of the weekend did Geno tell me that Sam had full blown AIDS as well (Geno had bred him first) and I was full of their med-resistant toxic cum.  12 loads by Sunday evening had put me on the journey I had long wanted but has not allowed myself.

Part 2 – What happens after I visit the my doctor

• Upvote 18

• 4 months later...