Too Old To Fuck?

bb502

Hi all,

I have a chance to fuck a guy who is 80 odd years old!!, he looks OK, seems to get a lot of sex.

Trouble is, I am getting hung up on his age!, I kind of want to fuck him, but very mixed thoughts on his age!, would it be wrong?, would it be too perverted?....

He loves to kiss, be sucked, not sure I could, just his age, just a number??.

Any experiences with guys of a similar age?, thoughts much appreciated, 

Age means nothing.  I've known guys who are 20 with whom I wouldn't have sex.  An 80 year old, giving permission for you to fuck him, could be awesome.  He came of age in a time of liberated sex, and he could be a tiger in bed.  There can't be anything wrong with it, unless you are turned off, and then you should let him go.  However, if you want to fuck him, then do it.  Have fun.  

What I have learned from many years of promiscuity is that age, race, looks etc. has very little to do with sexual performance. Young hot guys don't have a lot of experience and that does count. Vanity can be a problem with hot guys. I think they would like to be having sex with themselves than me. I made a conscious decision in my thirties to open up that spectrum. I have not regretted it and have in fact benefited by having more sex partners.

I'm in full agreement with what has been said here by the other guys, am myself in my mid 60's, been being BB fucked since I was broken in in my mid 20's by a much older guy. Back then the older guys really did appreciate it when the younger guys took interest and opened up and enjoyed sex with them. Now being older myself, I have come to understand it a whole lot better also, doesn't matter about the age, if the older guy is willing, acceptable and active, give it to him and enjoy it. There is not anything wrong or perverted at all with it, except that a lot of younger guys have a hangup about older guys in their minds, but keep in mind one thing about it, someday you to will be older and of that age. In the end, It doesn't matter about the age, if you can get past the age hangup thing, you will enjoy it no matter what and I can assure you, the older guy will also.

Edited by Homo60

... except that a lot of younger guys have a hangup about older guys in their minds...

I don't think that "hangup" is the right term to use in this context.

When I was under 40 I much preferred guys my age or younger, and older guys were usually a big turn-off. I was often frustrated in cruising places because most guys were over 40, much like today at the baths or in  the outdoor cruising spots. Young guys who like guys their own age are now lucky with the online Apps where they can easily screen and find sexual partners that meet their requirements.

I'm not one to make up stories and try to convince myself that in my 60's I'm as "hot" as I was in my 20's and 30's and that "age is just a number". Especially when in the man-to-man sex age plays such a crucial role. Aging is something that all men better accept especially those of us who are lucky to live past our youthful 20's and 30's.

• Upvote 1

LIke the others, I say go for it! You never know what the experience is like until you try it. I found that guys I had high expectations based on looks alone were dull as fuck in bed and some of the best sex I have had was with guys I least expected it from. I hope that I am still taking loads and having my ass pounded in my 80s!

• Upvote 2