Sub's Small Nuts

ALPHAboy

Do subs/bottoms/beta's/sluts have smaller balls than tops/alpha's/breeders? In general ofcourse. I bred this 18 yo bottom boy last night. He had these tiny cute nuts... I almost couldn't feel them :P And at least 4 more beta's I bred before him shared that same feature. Like my alpha nuts, or alpha nuts in general, produce just more testosterone and semen... And it's not that my balls are abnormally big (they are abnormally productive though, haha). 

Dear Sir,

Hopefully this faggot is not out of line for answering this question. In 37 years of getting fucked, used, and sucking, I have found that it does not matter if a person is Alpha or beta, it is all about DNA. Though I have always and will always be a bottom, my balls are about the size of golf balls. I am hoping that once I move to PHoenix, I am going to try to find a way to shrink them. At the same time, I have been with other bottoms who have small tiny pea-like balls and tops with the same type of balls. Everything about us deals only with our onw genetic DNA make-up. Hopefully some day, this faggot will have the opportunity to drain Sir of Sirs DNA-filled balls and drink in all of Sir's testosterone.

Sincerely,

bugchaserfag1974@outlook.com

• Upvote 1

Dear Sir,

Hopefully this faggot is not out of line for answering this question. In 37 years of getting fucked, used, and sucking, I have found that it does not matter if a person is Alpha or beta, it is all about DNA. Though I have always and will always be a bottom, my balls are about the size of golf balls. I am hoping that once I move to PHoenix, I am going to try to find a way to shrink them. At the same time, I have been with other bottoms who have small tiny pea-like balls and tops with the same type of balls. Everything about us deals only with our onw genetic DNA make-up. Hopefully some day, this faggot will have the opportunity to drain Sir of Sirs DNA-filled balls and drink in all of Sir's testosterone.

Sincerely,

bugchaserfag1974@outlook.com

Guess it's just pure coincidence having met so many bottoms with small balls.

And ofcourse, my swollen DNA filled nuts are always available to be drained. 

• Upvote 1

I'm a submissive bottom and one guy once commented that I had "cute little nuts".... I don't think they're any smaller than average though. There's some pics on my profile, tell me what you think!

I'm a submissive bottom and one guy once commented that I had "cute little nuts".... I don't think they're any smaller than average though. There's some pics on my profile, tell me what you think!

They look just fine to me. Mmmm!

• 2 months later...

My alpha bf loves to make fun of how small my nuts are and how much more sperm he can produce than me. Says that my body was designed to be a btm slut. Tall, skinny and with small nuts and a dick that barely even shoots

• Upvote 1

My alpha bf loves to make fun of how small my nuts are and how much more sperm he can produce than me. Says that my body was designed to be a btm slut. Tall, skinny and with small nuts and a dick that barely even shoots

I think this actually is true. We are all born with a purpose, and I think our bodies are designed for that purpose as well. I wouldn't make fun of someone having small nuts though... Its just the way nature intended it to be. 

• Upvote 1

Anecdotally I think this is true. I am an unrepentant bottom and my dick and nuts are small. This is unimportant to me, because in my mind it is all about servicing the top no matter the size of his dick and balls. That's where I get pleasure, not playing with my small dick. One of the reasons tina dick never bothered me.

Edited by Poz2some
  • Upvote 1

Never thought about my nuts too much.     I'd say they are average size.    But I do enjoy large nutsacks on my Top guys.     Love to play with, lick and gently suck on big balls after their owner  has deposited their contents in my hole.