My name is Lee, I’m 36, 5’10”, average build, and I’m told I’m very handsome.  I have been a prude sexually most of my life.  I was a church kid growing up, then joined the military at 18.  I didn’t lose my virginity until my early 20's, being too afraid to get caught under DADT.  Even after I started having sex I didn’t sleep around, only having sex with men that I was dating.  That being said, despite my prudish past I’d always hated condoms.  To me it killed the mood when you had to stop to put a condom on, and I hated the lack of closeness condoms injected into sex. I finally had my first hookup at the age of 26 when I moved across the country to a new city, but the guy developed feelings for me and I swore them off off for years after that.

Things were much the same when I met my only true long term boyfriend, Kyle.  I knew Kyle from Recon, a site I’m sure many of you are familiar with.  We’d chatted off and on for over a year, but he was friends with the guy I’d hooked up with, so I avoided meeting him in person even though we shared a lot of the same fetish interests.  He finally asked me out and I relented, and just like so many others I made Kyle wait a long time before we had sex. But sex with Kyle was different.  Unlike every other guy I’d been with, he never asked for a condom and I never asked him to put one on.  From the first time he fucked me and filled me with his cum I knew I would never go back to condoms.

During Kyle and I’s almost 4-year relationship we both remained active in the fetish community, attending events like MAL and IML, maintaining profiles on Recon, and having playtime with other kinky guys (almost always unprotected).  Kyle introduced me to his fetishes, which included fisting, and he started stretching my hole to try to fist me.  During this time, I met a guy named Ryan on Recon, and he introduced me to the site that would change my life for good: Breeding Zone. 

At first I only read the General Bareback section, and the stories were enough to get me off.  However, I always saw the Bug Chasing and Chem Sex sections staring back at me, though I couldn’t bring myself to read them. Things changed once Ryan sent me a link to a story on Breeding Zone in the Gift Giving section, despite my misgivings on the topic I read the story and I was more turned on than I had been in years.  I was hooked.  At first I read the Gift Giving stories, but I eventually graduated to the Chem Sex stories which turned me on even more.  I had introducted Kyle to Breeding Zone as well, and he knew I was turned on by these stories, but we ended our relationship before we could explore them.

After my breakup with Kyle I wasn’t feeling as prudish, but I knew deep down that I had turned into a bug chaser, so I avoided sex for quite a while.  Finally, I knew that wasn’t a long term solution, and PrEP was becoming more widely available, so I went to my doctor and got a prescription.  I took it dutifully for over 2 years, but deep down I knew I still hungered for a poz guy to own my hole.  Separately, I had also been trying to take a fist since I was with Kyle, and since poppers weren’t enough for me to open up, I was convinced I was going to need chemical assistance to take my first fist.

Enter Pup, a very sexy, poz, mid-30’s friend of mine.  Pup and I started chatting on Scruff right around the same time I began taking PrEP, when I was finally more comfortable chatting with poz guys.  Pup was partnered at the time and undetectable, which made me feel safe even though it was just chat, and we developed a good long distance friendship (he lives in a southern state almost 1,000 miles away from me).   Last year he told me that he and his partner had split, but the more interesting thing to me was that Pup was into fisting, and he informed me that he had gotten into PNP.  I told him about my frustration with not being able to take a fist, and he assured me that PNP would allow my hole to open up once and for all.  However, he also informed me that if I played with him he only slammed.  Regardless of this fact I knew I had to try it.  He also made sure that I knew he was positive, and there was still a small possibility that I could be infected if we played.  I assured him I was aware of the risks and I was fine with them.

Pup and I chatted for months about meeting, and we finally agreed in January of this year on a date: Easter weekend.  I was nervous but I knew that I needed to meet him.  I genuinely liked the guy and he was going to help me fulfill my fisting desires.  I made sure I was clear with him ahead of time that I only was going to PNP to get fisted, and he agreed.  Other than that we didn’t discuss too many particulars of what our weekend together would entail.

I got on a plane after work on the Thursday before Easter and flew to his city, and took an Uber to his apartment.  He had a friend of his let me into the apartment, and he gave me some instructions to prepare for the weekend.  I followed his instructions, but once he got home I think he could tell I was nervous, so we agreed to hold off on PNP until the next day so we could get to know each other better.  We went to a sex toy store and picked up some supplies, and then he fucked me before we passed out for the night.

The next day we had a short conversation about limits.

“How do you feel about having other guys join us?  I have another guy that wants to fuck you.”, he told me.

“I don’t know if I’m comfortable with that just yet.  It’s a fantasy of mine, but I’m really just here to take my first fist.”, I replied.

“How about we play it by ear?”, he asked.

“That works for me.”

“What are you most concerned about with slamming, boy?”

“I just want to make sure I get sleep, and that I take my PrEP.”

“I’ll make sure you get sleep, boy, but your PrEP is your responsibility”, he responded, quickly ending the exchange. 

After that he told me it was time to slam, and he explained the entire process of what was happening as he fixed our slams. 

“Get your phone out, boy.  You’re going to want this on video.”

“Are you sure?  I’m not sure I want this on my phone.”

“Trust me, in a few minutes you won’t care, and you’re going to want to watch this later.”

Though I was hesitant I agreed to record it.  I was so nervous I was already tingling all over as he tied the tourniquet around my arm and prepared to insert the needle. 

“This is just a small slam, .20.”, he explained as he showed me his own slam for comparison, which contained over twice as much. 

“Get the camera ready, boy.”

I started recording.  I saw the register, the red tinged liquid disappeared, and he snapped the tourniquet off of my arm.  What followed was unlike anything I’d experienced in my life up until that moment.  Most people on here describe a warm feeling after a slam, for me it felt opposite.  It felt like a chill was spreading throughout my body (but in the best possible way) and Pup took my phone from me to film my reaction.  I was euphoric beyond my own comprehension, and had trouble even forming words for a few minutes.  Suddenly my inhibitions had melted away.  Pup started questioning me.

“What do you want, boy?”

“I want to take my first fist”, I answered.

Pup shut off my phone and kept asking me questions.

“You want me to invite some other guys to try out your hole, boy?”

“You can invite anyone you want, Sir.”

“You haven’t earned the right to call me Sir, call me Pup.”, he growled.

I stammered an apology, and he asked a few more questions that are kind of fuzzy to me now.  But then he asked a question I didn’t expect, and that I’ll never forget, “You’re a bugchaser, aren’t you, boy?  You want to get pozzed this weekend?”

To be continued…

• Like 12
  • Upvote 42
  • Piggy 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

By this point Pup had already administered his own slam. I stared into his dilated pupils in disbelief.  How could he possibly have known?  I’d never told anyone, ever.

“I asked you a question, boy.”

“Umm, I… Yes Pup.”

“Good boy.  You’re going to be my cum dump for the weekend. This is what you really wanted all along, isn’t it boy?”

“Yes Pup.”

“No questions about status?”

“Just one Pup.  You’re not really undetectable, are you?”

“Fuck no, boy.  I’m toxic.  I’ve been off of my meds for months.  I dumped my toxic cum in you last night, and I’m about to do it again.”

“God yes, Pup.”

“Good boy.  This is going to be a weekend of firsts for you.  You’re about to take my fist, I promised that you that.  But I have other plans for you this weekend.  You should just assume anyone that fucks you this weekend is poz.  Get in the sling, boy.”

I climbed into the sling and he started fucking me before dumping his load in my hole.  Noticing my dick had gone soft after the slam he pulled out a couple other syringes.  He then explained, “This is Trimix boy, it will help counteract the meth and help you stay hard.”  And with that he swabbed my dick with an alcohol pad and injected it quickly.

“Keep rubbing the alcohol pad on it”, he ordered.  He then administered Trimix to his own dick, which sprang to life immediately even though he’d just cum.

It took a couple minutes but finally my dick was hard again.  Once he saw this he took out his K-Lube mixture and started working it into my hole, and in no time his hand popped into my hole.  I was in ecstasy as he worked his cum deeper into my hole, but he had other plans that didn’t include fisting.  He slowly withdrew his fist from my hole and explained.

“You’re nothing but a dirty cum dump chem whore now.  But I have a few more things to introduce you to.”

He handed me a bottle of juice and ordered me to take a mouthful of it and hold it in my mouth, then he had me tip my head back as he added another liquid to it.

“Swallow it, fast”, he ordered.

I swallowed the now bitter tasting juice in one gulp.  “That’s G boy, we’re going to add some swirl to your slam.”

He had me lay back in the sling as he invited one of his friends over to try out his new fuck toy.  Little did I know they’d already coordinated this before my slam, he was just waiting until I was more agreeable.  His friend arrived and Pup offered him my ass.  For the next several hours the three of us fucked, sucked and jerked each other off until it was night.  Hours had passed that seemed like minutes.

By now it was early Saturday morning, and his friend needed to leave.  We said our goodbyes and once he was gone Pup asked me how I felt.

“I feel amazing Pup.  I can’t believe I’m still wide awake.”

“You want another slam, boy?  I have something else for you to try.”

“Hell yes Pup”

He flashed me a devilish grin and he had me help him gather the supplies to prepare two more slams and two more trimix shots.  I told him I wanted to try a bit more this time, so he prepared a .25 for me, and a .5 for himself.  He decided to administer the Trimix first this time.  Once this was done he put the tourniquet on my arm to administer my slam, but held back.

“Do you want a bloodslam, boy?”

My mind was racing.  I had come down enough from my first slam that I was fully aware of what was happening, but in that moment I wanted nothing more than to be like this man.  He’d made it his mission to corrupt me, and I was loving every minute of it.

“Fuck Yes Pup.”

“You understand this will almost certainly infect you?”

“I know, Pup.”

“I’m so fucking proud of you.  You’re going to have my poz blood running through your veins.  Just so you know, I’m O-, so you won’t have a bad reaction to it.”

And with that my needle made a detour to his arm, and I watched the syringe fill with his blood.  He pulled the needle out of his arm and licked away the blood that escaped from the injection site.  This was hotter than anything I’d ever read about on BZ, and I was living it.  He swabbed my arm with alcohol, then inserted it into my vein.

“This is it boy, your life is about to change.”

And with that he emptied the syringe into my arm.  Just like last time I felt the cold rush through my body and I felt amazing.

“Lay back boy, just enjoy the feeling”, he ordered as he administered his own slam.  We laid around just enjoying each other’s bodies for a while, but then he ordered me to open my mouth.  He dropped a small square into my mouth and told me to hold it under my tongue.

“What is this?”, I asked.  Before this weekend the strongest thing I’d ever done was marijuana, all of this was new to me.

“It’s Acid, boy.  Just lay back and enjoy the ride.”

Pup began playing video games, randomly asking me if I was seeing anything strange.  For a long time I didn’t feel anything, but Pup blindfolded me and told me to just lay back and relax.  Suddenly it hit me and I felt like I was going to get sick.  Pup rushed me to the bathroom, and sat me on the toilet, still blindfolded.  When he pulled off the blindfold he was standing in front of me in his pup mask and pup gear.  In that moment flying high on Meth and Acid I was convinced he’d transformed into an actual pup, but I was happy to see him.

“Are you going to get sick, boy?”

“I don’t think so, Pup.”

“Then come back into my room”

I laid on his bed while he continued to play video games.  In that moment I was connected to everyone and everything, and I felt like we’d been transported into the video game.  It was a good trip, and I was happy.

As the sun came up he turned his game off.  “Do you need to sleep, boy?”

“Yes Sir.  Sorry, I mean Yes Pup.”

“You can call me Sir now.  Do you know what earned you the right to call me Sir?”

“The bloodslam?”

“You’re damn right boy, you belong to me now.”

And with that he retrieved some sleeping pills and gave them to me to take along with some Gatorade, which I swallowed down quickly.

“Get some sleep boy, I’m not done with you yet.”

To be continued (Probably next week, I'll be at IML this weekend)...

• Like 8
  • Upvote 27
  • Piggy 4
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

I woke up several hours later with a severely dry mouth.  I chugged an entire bottle of Gatorade, and laid back until Pup woke up. It was now mid-day going on evening, and I had originally scheduled my flight home for the next day, but I wanted to keep playing.  I called and rescheduled my flight for two days out.  We setup for another play session and he had me get in the sling.

“What do you want now boy?”, Pup asked.

I pondered for a second, “I want another slam.”

“Yeah?  What else do you want boy?”, he questioned.

“I’ve never been gangbanged before, I want to be fucked by as many guys as possible.”

“You’ll take any load from any guy I get for you?”

I didn’t hesitate to answer, “Yes sir”.

“And you’re not going to run to your bottle of PrEP once it’s over?”

“You can take my PrEP bottle away from me if you want.”

“You’re sure boy?  You know I’ve already given you a toxic slam and a couple toxic loads.  Without PrEP you’re going to be poz.”

“I know, sir.  I want your DNA inside of me.”

“Good boy.  Where is your PrEP bottle?”

“It’s in my toiletry bag, in my suitcase.”

Pup dug around until he found the bottle, held it up and said “Say Goodbye” as he left the room with it.  He came back a few minutes later.  To this day I have no idea what he did with it, and I don’t care.

“You’re a poz meth whore now, how does it feel?”

“It’s what I’ve wanted for years.  It feels right.”

“Fucking slut.  I’m going to get you some cum.  But first, I’m going to slam you.  How much do you want?”

“Give me a .25 again.”  As much as I wanted to try a bigger slam I was afraid of how much I’d like it, and I knew once I went bigger I’d never go down again.

Pup prepared a couple syringes with Trimix, he administered mine and showed me how to administer his.  Once we were both hard he tied off my arm and administered my slam, then did his own.

He started texting his friends and going on Grindr, Craigslist, and every other app you can think of inviting guys over to try out my hole.  Within 30 minutes we had a good sized crowd.

The crowd was mostly tops with one other bottom that got fucked when guys weren’t fucking me.  I didn’t ask anyone’s status, but assumed most of the guys were positive since we were all barebacking. 

However, there was a top named Zach that made it a point to announce “By the way, I’m poz” right before he loaded my hole.  My dick got even harder, and I knew for sure I’d found my calling as a poz cumdump.

I got loaded by all of the tops, some a couple times, until my hole was loose and full of cum.  As the sun came up on another day I climbed out of the sling and said my goodbyes as the party wound down.  I was still wide awake so Pup and I played some on our own before we crashed for a few hours.

After our nap pup had me setup his laptop and webcam pointed at the sling, and told me we were going to put on a show for one of his friends, we’ll call him Wolfie.  I had an immediate crush on him even though he was on webcam, he’s a very hot otter in his early 30’s, with one of the best devilish grins I’ve ever seen. 

Pup got in the sling, administered his own slam, and then had me fist him while Wolfie watched.  In the meantime Wolfie slammed himself and played with his own hole while we watched.   It was so hot watching his transformation on camera from a mild mannered guy into a slammed up pig, I’ll never forget it.

Once Pup was satisfied he told me to get in the sling, and I had no idea what was coming.  First he produced some ankle restraints.

“You’re going to experience something that I have yet to experience”, he told me as he started locking my ankles into place.  “I’m going to force slam you, and you don’t have a choice.”

With that, he put a blindfold on me and I was completely at his mercy.  I heard locks being fastened to the ankle restraints and he grabbed my wrists and did the same.  I was excited and way more nervous than I’d been all weekend, my entire body was electrified and he hadn’t slammed me yet.  Pup ran the needle over my skin without injecting me, waves of electricity emanated through my body from where it touched me.

After playing with me for a bit, and as Wolfie watched from afar, Pup tied off my arm.

“Get ready to fly”, Pup said as he administered my fourth and final slam of the weekend.  I had no control over how big it was, and I loved giving up control to him.  The electric feeling in my body was immediately replaced with the pure pleasure released by the slam.

Earlier in the weekend I had told Pup about Kyle, and told him I wanted him to make a video to send to him as I knew he read stories like this on Breeding Zone, but I was living it.  As I was still blissed out Pup pulled out his phone and started recording.

“What’s your name?”

I had to think to answer, but finally managed, “Lee”.

“And what’s your ex-boyfriends name?”

“Kyle”

“What did I just do to you?”

“Slammed me with meth.”, I laughed, realizing it would be almost unbelievable to Kyle when he saw this.

Pup turned the phone on himself and said, “I’m corrupting your ex-boyfriend Kyle.  Enjoy.”

“Fuck me”, I begged.

Pup put the phone down and fucked me hard while Wolfie watched and I thought about what Kyle would think when he saw the video.  Pup dumped his load in me, and tried to fist me but my hole was too sore from all the play it got over the weekend.

After we signed off with Wolfie, Pup ordered me to shower, and as I went into the bathroom I looked myself in the mirror, and saw what I can only describe as my evil twin.  With my pupils dilated and flying high I was no longer the nice guy that everyone’s parents loved.  The guy that made guys wait several dates before he’d sleep with them.  Meth had unlocked a sex crazed side of me that I never knew could exist, and I was loving every minute of it.

After my shower Pup could tell I was coming down and that I was exhausted from our weekend of play.  He had me take several vitamins to replenish my body, and gave me something to sleep again.  Then he cuddled me while I fell asleep, and I crashed knowing that I was forever changed by this weekend.

I flew home and took a few days off of work to recover.  Pup had a cold when I visited, and I went home with it.  While I was still getting over the cold my lymph nodes throughout my body swelled up like I’ve never experienced before. 

I texted Pup to tell him what was happening, and he texted back “Got you!”, which just confirmed what I thought…  I was seroconverting.

In the few months after Easter I’ve avoided T & G, but I have been fucked and/or fisted at least once a week since. Sex, even sober, is way better now that I’m not stressing about status, and I’ve given up the pretense of being a “good guy”.  At this point I want to find a partner that would willingly whore me out to his friends, or lock me in a sling at a bathhouse.  I never could have admitted that to myself before.

And this upcoming weekend, yet another long weekend for America’s July 4, I’m returning to visit Pup.  Playing with him again will give a whole new meaning to “Independence Day”.

• Like 12
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 6

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 6/26/2016 at 11:07 PM, chaser80 said:

I woke up several hours later with a severely dry mouth.  I chugged an entire bottle of Gatorade, and laid back until Pup woke up. It was now mid-day going on evening, and I had originally scheduled my flight home for the next day, but I wanted to keep playing.  I called and rescheduled my flight for two days out.  We setup for another play session and he had me get in the sling.

“What do you want now boy?”, Pup asked.

I pondered for a second, “I want another slam.”

“Yeah?  What else do you want boy?”, he questioned.

“I’ve never been gangbanged before, I want to be fucked by as many guys as possible.”

“You’ll take any load from any guy I get for you?”

I didn’t hesitate to answer, “Yes sir”.

“And you’re not going to run to your bottle of PrEP once it’s over?”

“You can take my PrEP bottle away from me if you want.”

“You’re sure boy?  You know I’ve already given you a toxic slam and a couple toxic loads.  Without PrEP you’re going to be poz.”

“I know, sir.  I want your DNA inside of me.”

“Good boy.  Where is your PrEP bottle?”

“It’s in my toiletry bag, in my suitcase.”

Pup dug around until he found the bottle, held it up and said “Say Goodbye” as he left the room with it.  He came back a few minutes later.  To this day I have no idea what he did with it, and I don’t care.

“You’re a poz meth whore now, how does it feel?”

“It’s what I’ve wanted for years.  It feels right.”

“Fucking slut.  I’m going to get you some cum.  But first, I’m going to slam you.  How much do you want?”

“Give me a .25 again.”  As much as I wanted to try a bigger slam I was afraid of how much I’d like it, and I knew once I went bigger I’d never go down again.

Pup prepared a couple syringes with Trimix, he administered mine and showed me how to administer his.  Once we were both hard he tied off my arm and administered my slam, then did his own.

He started texting his friends and going on Grindr, Craigslist, and every other app you can think of inviting guys over to try out my hole.  Within 30 minutes we had a good sized crowd.

The crowd was mostly tops with one other bottom that got fucked when guys weren’t fucking me.  I didn’t ask anyone’s status, but assumed most of the guys were positive since we were all barebacking. 

However, there was a top named Zach that made it a point to announce “By the way, I’m poz” right before he loaded my hole.  My dick got even harder, and I knew for sure I’d found my calling as a poz cumdump.

I got loaded by all of the tops, some a couple times, until my hole was loose and full of cum.  As the sun came up on another day I climbed out of the sling and said my goodbyes as the party wound down.  I was still wide awake so Pup and I played some on our own before we crashed for a few hours.

After our nap pup had me setup his laptop and webcam pointed at the sling, and told me we were going to put on a show for one of his friends, we’ll call him Wolfie.  I had an immediate crush on him even though he was on webcam, he’s a very hot otter in his early 30’s, with one of the best devilish grins I’ve ever seen. 

Pup got in the sling, administered his own slam, and then had me fist him while Wolfie watched.  In the meantime Wolfie slammed himself and played with his own hole while we watched.   It was so hot watching his transformation on camera from a mild mannered guy into a slammed up pig, I’ll never forget it.

Once Pup was satisfied he told me to get in the sling, and I had no idea what was coming.  First he produced some ankle restraints.

“You’re going to experience something that I have yet to experience”, he told me as he started locking my ankles into place.  “I’m going to force slam you, and you don’t have a choice.”

With that, he put a blindfold on me and I was completely at his mercy.  I heard locks being fastened to the ankle restraints and he grabbed my wrists and did the same.  I was excited and way more nervous than I’d been all weekend, my entire body was electrified and he hadn’t slammed me yet.  Pup ran the needle over my skin without injecting me, waves of electricity emanated through my body from where it touched me.

After playing with me for a bit, and as Wolfie watched from afar, Pup tied off my arm.

“Get ready to fly”, Pup said as he administered my fourth and final slam of the weekend.  I had no control over how big it was, and I loved giving up control to him.  The electric feeling in my body was immediately replaced with the pure pleasure released by the slam.

Earlier in the weekend I had told Pup about Kyle, and told him I wanted him to make a video to send to him as I knew he read stories like this on Breeding Zone, but I was living it.  As I was still blissed out Pup pulled out his phone and started recording.

“What’s your name?”

I had to think to answer, but finally managed, “Lee”.

“And what’s your ex-boyfriends name?”

“Kyle”

“What did I just do to you?”

“Slammed me with meth.”, I laughed, realizing it would be almost unbelievable to Kyle when he saw this.

Pup turned the phone on himself and said, “I’m corrupting your ex-boyfriend Kyle.  Enjoy.”

“Fuck me”, I begged.

Pup put the phone down and fucked me hard while Wolfie watched and I thought about what Kyle would think when he saw the video.  Pup dumped his load in me, and tried to fist me but my hole was too sore from all the play it got over the weekend.

After we signed off with Wolfie, Pup ordered me to shower, and as I went into the bathroom I looked myself in the mirror, and saw what I can only describe as my evil twin.  With my pupils dilated and flying high I was no longer the nice guy that everyone’s parents loved.  The guy that made guys wait several dates before he’d sleep with them.  Meth had unlocked a sex crazed side of me that I never knew could exist, and I was loving every minute of it.

After my shower Pup could tell I was coming down and that I was exhausted from our weekend of play.  He had me take several vitamins to replenish my body, and gave me something to sleep again.  Then he cuddled me while I fell asleep, and I crashed knowing that I was forever changed by this weekend.

I flew home and took a few days off of work to recover.  Pup had a cold when I visited, and I went home with it.  While I was still getting over the cold my lymph nodes throughout my body swelled up like I’ve never experienced before. 

I texted Pup to tell him what was happening, and he texted back “Got you!”, which just confirmed what I thought…  I was seroconverting.

In the few months after Easter I’ve avoided T & G, but I have been fucked and/or fisted at least once a week since. Sex, even sober, is way better now that I’m not stressing about status, and I’ve given up the pretense of being a “good guy”.  At this point I want to find a partner that would willingly whore me out to his friends, or lock me in a sling at a bathhouse.  I never could have admitted that to myself before.

And this upcoming weekend, yet another long weekend for America’s July 4, I’m returning to visit Pup.  Playing with him again will give a whole new meaning to “Independence Day”.

That's exactly the type of action I am interested in sharing with other's. That's a brotherhood worth sharing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 months later...