Bus Tickets Available For Monster Dicks:o

Hey all of you HIV/STD Negative Monster Dicked Men, my name is Rick Steele, I would like to think that I have a Bottomless Throat, I'm pretty sure I do though, well anyways, I am seeking to give out "ONE" (1) round trip none refundable Bus Ticket once Monthly for the foreseeable future to "ONE" (1) Monster Dicked Total Top that would be interested in Breeding my Deep, Damned Near Bottomless Throat Pussy from various positions for a weekend.

To Qualify:

(1) You MUST have a Dick that measures 9 Inches in Length or Larger, that has a minimum Girth of 5.5 Inches and you MUST be able to prove both Length & Girth to Qualify.

(2) You MUST live with in the Continental United States.

(3) From your Waist down, you should not be Camera or Video Shy. Pics and possibly Videos will be taken of me servicing you Big Dicks.

(4) You must be able to Breed my Throat a minimum of 4 times.

Poppers will be the only Party Favor I will provide.

For those of you reading this that have 11.5 Inches or Larger in Length and or 8 Inches or Larger in Girth, YOU ARE WHAT I REALLY CRAVE:O

I don not have any Racial Barriers!!

I live in Western Nebraska, just off I-80.