Cum In Butt Hole

Pozfetish

When I get loaded up the cum inside my butt hole is absorbed with-in a short time period.  But yet I read posts about guys who keep cum in their hole until the next day and then shit it out (or variations on this).  I read one post where the guy has a bowel movement and then only afterwards the cum in his butt hole releases.  really??

How is that possible?  Are these guys just bull shitting?  Shouldn't it get absorbed into the body like it does with me? 

For me, if I haven't let it go within about 4 to 6 hours after being fucked, then its getting absorbed. If another guy fucks me using the previous cumshot as lube, usually it's pretty guaranteed I won't see either shot again.

I never see anything the next day, but perhaps different guys have different absorption rates...

• Upvote 2

When my BF used to cum in my ass I would fall asleep with it in and in the morning would have to get rid or I would risk leaking cum during work, I wish my body absorbed guys cum. Tried once to last all night and all the following day but wouldn't happen.

I can't explain it, but it depends on the guy. With some regulars, I can absorb their cum completely. With others, my body seems to reject it and it must come out (maybe not immediately but after some hours, that cum gets ejected).

• Upvote 1

For me, if I haven't let it go within about 4 to 6 hours after being fucked, then its getting absorbed. If another guy fucks me using the previous cumshot as lube, usually it's pretty guaranteed I won't see either shot again.

I never see anything the next day, but perhaps different guys have different absorption rates...

For me I only have to let it out if the top(s) have fucked so much air into me the air forces me to let it go. Otherwise I keep it up there and, mostly, by the next morning it's gone. Exception to this was last week - just the one guy cam in me but there was so much I dropped a load of it when I got home then the next morning a load more had to come out !! Can't believe how much he left up there !! Needless to say I'm hoping for a repeat session ....

• Upvote 2

Guest btchbyl

depends how many loads i have in my ass. if its just a few i absorb it. sometimes there is too much jizz to absorb that fast. i usually have to fight a little cramping to keep it in for that long. i usually get on my back after i get fucked and put my knees up to my chest to let the sperm drain up in my guts to absorb.

• 2 weeks later...

For me it depends on the number n size of the loads n period of time I have taken them / the consistency of them loads / n sumtimes how hard I have been fucked n size of the cocks deliverin the loads ! The harder I have been fucked the more I seem to absorb n the longer the cock I guess the further the loads is up me poss past the second ring ;)

Maybe parts of the cum gets absorbed but not all. What about the odor of old cum in your hole? At least for me it's always there the next day after the breeding.

Years ago when condoms were still popular I was at a sauna in Montreal that had a nice play area. Hardly anyone took loads back then. I was already barebacking but I asked them to pull out. He was fucking me in a dark area and all of a sudden he pulls out and starts walking away implying he hadn't cum and wanted a break. I later went to bed and the next morning there was that odor. The guy had bred my hole.

• Upvote 1