Cruising Go

bberik

Hehe! If it creates the same mobs in cruising areas now roaming the streets looking for Pokemons then I am all for it. Then again, they will probably keep staring at their phones and will pass you without even seeing you....

. Then again, they will probably keep staring at their phones and will pass you without even seeing you....

That's basically a night at the bars and baths now, isn't it?  Amazing how many guys are there just on their phones looking for a connection rather than actually trying to make one.  Guess it's an age things .. remember when phones had telephone cords???

• Upvote 1

Isn't that called Grindr, scruff, bbrts, and so on?

Not what I was thinking of. More like Pokeman Go, direct you to someone within a foot when you're walking in the park, sitting in a restaurant etc.

• Upvote 1

From what I've gathered about this game, a big goal is to catch "rare" creatures. That might be bad news for the sluts on this site, who are very commonly caught. LOL! :P

You can also catch "common" creatures several times to get an upgrade. Good news for those who like to get caught several times.  ;)

• Upvote 1

Isn't that called Grindr, scruff, bbrts, and so on?

Yes, but they don't have the same concept as Pokemon Go. A Cruising Go, or Cruise and Go, could be fun, maybe get more people out cruising in the streets, parks, etc. Find the guys while you're out walking. ;