Chaser - My Path

I packed fairly lightly in a duffel bag and a backpack.  My aunt said there was a washer/dryer at the cabin and some stores in Cooperstown. I took the bus from Queens Village.  My parents dropped me off in the morning and I would have about 6 weeks up there with almost no company and then my family would come up for a week and then take me to college in August.

After saying goodbye to my family, I climbed on the bus and sat down next to an old lady eating oranges.  I remember the smell of the oranges.  The rest of the bus smelled like a bus, but she smelled great.  To this day I smell oranges and it evokes a feeling of letting go of bad things and setting a new path.  The lady and I chatted and all the way to Kingston where I switched buses.  

At this point, I needed to piss and eat so I used the facilities and by the time I got on the other bus it was packed.  There were only a few seats left and I sat in the back near a guy about my age.  Turns out that he was headed to Delhi and his name was Steve.  Steve was attractive, but small and wiry.  He had a kind of skater vibe to him.  He was from Albany and we talked about college, etc.  Delhi is a SUNY school town.  He was going back because he said he couldn't be around his family the rest of the summer and was moving into his apartment early.  He got off in Delhi after giving me his number.  Delhi is a bit far from Cooperstown, so I doubted I'd call him but it was nice and if I desperately needed a human to chill with I could do a lot worse.

The rest of my ride was quiet and there was a super hot guy sitting near me.  I got so fucking horny on the bus I wanted to jerk off right there.  I started rubbing myself but after I got hard someone got up to go to the bathroom and I realized I'd never get off safely on the bus.

After 8 hours on the bus, I got off in Coopertown.  I'd been here before.  I liked the little down.  My uncle was standing next to his beater pickup truck that remained year round at the cabin and we drove out to the cabin, which is about 5 miles out of town.  He and my aunt helped me get settled in and at dinner said they would be up most weekends and then definitely for the week my family was coming up.  But they would be gone during the week.  My uncle said it would be good if I could do some chores while I was there - cut fire wood, seal the driveway, repair the porch screens, etc.  He had a list and said he'd definitely be up to help with the bigger things - roof, fence, remove the tree stump from the tree that fell over during the winter.  I was definitely working for my keep.

The cabin is 3 bedrooms on three floors, but the bottom floor wasn't much then, it was meant to be a nice family room but it only had a fold out bed where my brother and I slept most times we visited.  It had it's own couch and some bunkbeds built into the wall.  The top floor was two bedrooms and a bathroom and the main floor was a bedroom, dining room, big living room and a large screened in porch that over looked the woods behind the house.  It was comfortable, but everything needed some work.  Work that I was going to be doing.

After a trip to the store my uncle and aunt left and left me to do some chores and on my own for the week.  The first thing I did was jerk off all morning.  Fuck that felt good.  I really needed to get off.  That day I realized a few other things - I needed to chop wood if I wanted a fire for warmth, there was no real television reception except grainy network television on a small television in the master bedroom (which was not my room), and that my uncle had left some money, the key to the lock on the beer fridge and a note that said I should replace what I drank with the money he left.  He also said that he'd teach me stick shift over the next few weekends so I could drive around and explore.

Tuesday morning I woke up and ran into Cooperstown.  It's about 5 miles on hills so it's a tough run for a Long Island kid where the land is basically flat.  When I got to town there was a convenience store I'd been to a few times, it had one of those old area maps in a glass case by the door.  I went over and looked at it.  There was a couple that came past as I was there.  They recognized me and told me they were the neighbors.  I remembered them and said hi.  They asked how I was settling in.  I said well but still figuring things out.  They asked if I was getting around ok and I told them about the truck.  Mr. and Mrs. Rider, the neighbors, said they were up here all summer and that Mr. Rider would come over and show me the basics of driving manual transmission.  I thanked them and we split up.  I walked around town, ate, walked around some more and then popped in my new earbuds and ran back to the cabin.

Over the next week, Mr. Rider taught me to drive and he and Mrs. Rider showed me around town some more.  When my aunt and uncle came back up that weekend, I told them all the Riders had done and my aunt and uncle took us all over to the Otesaga Hotel for Sunday brunch to say thank you.  The brunch was fucking amazing - seriously I'm sure I had never seen so much insane foods.  I ate like a pig - 5 plates of food from like 7 or 8 different food stations.  At one point, the waiter/busboy came by when no one else was at the table and said, "You really like the food huh?"  I looked up and it was this totally hot farm boy in a waiters uniform and I blushed and smiled.  I said, "It's really good.  There is so much good food here.  I'm staying up here by myself and I haven't eaten like this in a week."  He smiled and leaned in and said, "I bet I can show you some other good things to eat."  I almost choked on my water.  I blushed and he winked at me.

Fifteen minutes later I was in a back hallway of the hotel in an alcove behind some extra stacked chairs with the busboy's cock in my mouth.  I needed that cock.  It was the first cock since Eli had broken my heart.  I knew this wasn't the best thing to do.  I didn't even know the guy and I was gobbling down his cock, but I was so fucking horny.  We both had to be quick and he only lasted a few minutes before he blew his load in my mouth and I did what I had always done before, swallowed it.  He pulled up his pants, said thanks, see you soon, winked at me and we made our way back out to the dining room.

I spent the next few days working on the cabin and then decided to go to Riddell State Park to go hiking.  I didn't have much left for clothing, so I started laundry and wore my last pair of running shorts, a tank top, took some sun screen and my hiking boots and off I went.  I realized later that I must've looked like a total whore, but I never thought it at the time.  I got there, by driving the pickup although I stalled out a few times.  I parked near the main parking area, bathrooms, etc. and I went on the longest trail.  I got about almost all the way to the other side of the park when the sky darkened and I was like, are you fucking kidding me?  I luckily made it to the far south picnic area before I got totally soaked by the rain.  I had to wait it out under a partially covered lean to/rain shelter.

The rain ended and I made my way back to the parking area which took about an hour or hour and a half.  The parking lot was empty except for my uncle's pickup and two other cars.  The rain having chased everyone else away.  I went into the bathroom to see how I looked and to take a leak and I ran into a mountain man.  He was tall and hairy and had big arms and a belly and a beard.  I stared at him a bit before I walked over to the urinal to piss.  I could feel him watching me.  I finished pissing and went to the sinks to wash up.  I don't even know what he said to me, but I was so turned on.  He pushed me to my knees and for the next 10 minutes I sucked his fat cock until he blew his load down my throat.  I swallowed my second load of anonymous cum in a week.  

He said thanks and left.  I was still in shock at having sucked another stranger's cock but then I turned and saw this sexy college age guy stroking his cock and he said, "That was so hot."  He walked over to me and put is hard cock on my lips.  I licked it and kissed it.  I opened my lips and sucked him down and spent another 5-10 minutes sucking his cock too.  He said, "I'm going to cum."  I guess he was warning me so I could pull off, but I never had previously with Eli or the other guys so it never occurred to me to stop sucking his cock before he shot his load.  I kept going.  He grabbed my head and thrust his cock into my throat and came and I swallowed it all.

He sucked me off because I was totally bursting out of my shorts and then we talked sitting outside on a wet picnic table.  He asked if I liked sucking off old guys and I said that was my first time and I was just so horny that I did it.  He said, if you want to meet guys our age then try Wilbur Park.  It's near SUNY Oneonta and just a little farther away than where I'd told him I was staying.  He said there are more college guys over there looking and not many of them come all the way over here unless they are into married middle aged dick.  

I wondered at him saying that married middle aged cock was different than college dick - I thought it's cock; just cock.  It's fleshy and some are bigger and fatter than others?  I don't know where that thought came from, but I realized it was true. Cock is cock and cum is cum.  

I smiled at my thought and at him.

He said it was nice meeting me and he said he hoped to see me at Wilbur Park sometime soon.  He left and so did I.  I went home and jerked off thinking about the three new cocks I'd sucked in one week.  How I had swallowed all their cum.  I came so hard.  I jerked off all week thinking about each cock and how their cum all tasted different from Eli's and I remembered Eli fucking me and I wondered what other cocks would feel like fucking me.  

I smiled.  

Wilbur Park next.

• Upvote 16

• 3 weeks later...

After a long weekend with my parents, brother, aunt, uncle, and cousins all packed into the cabin; I needed some time on my own.  I was also crazy horny.  My parents and brother waited until Monday morning to leave and I was desperate to get off.  When they left, I was dressed in what had become my outfit of choice at the cabin - running shorts and a tank top.  After I sent them off, I decided to go for a run and went inside to change shoes.  My cock took over and I spent the next 20 minutes jerking my cock thinking about sucking cock.  When I blew my load, I was standing up at the bathroom sink and when I looked up in that awesome post-cum haze I realized that I was bent halfway over, my fingers in my ass, and just wearing my running shoes.  I thought - fuck that's so hot.  

I cleaned up and went for my run.  5 miles in and 5 miles back out of Cooperstown on hills.  It was still not easy, but I was definitely getting better with the journey.  On the way, my mind wandered back to how hot I looked bent over, fingers in my ass, hard cock in my hard, in only my running shoes.  Fuck!  Every time I thought about it, I would get a chub.  Thankfully, the run was so long that when I got back to the cabin I was tired and not horny at all.  But then I saw Mr. Rider outside shirtless cutting his grass.  That did it, instant boner.  Fuck!

I waved at him and said hi and went into the cabin.  Damn it, I needed to get off again.  I thought of the guys I had sucked off and my hand slid inside my shorts to grab my hard cock.  I was jerking it and then as if on instinct, by other hand slid down the back of my shorts to feel my hole.  I was so horny.  Once I realized I hadn't even made it out of the living room before I started feeling myself up; I realized I needed cock.  I needed it.  Fuck!

I grabbed the car keys and left for the Riddell Park.  I just got in the pickup and drove.  I was determined to get some cock.  I got to Riddell and it wasn't too busy being like 11am on a Monday.  There were a few cars and I parked and sat in the pickup for few minutes.  I was here.  Sure.  But how the hell do I find a cock to suck.  Last time the place was empty and I found 2 cocks from 2 single guys in the bathroom, so I thought I'll try that again.  I got out, looked around, saw a couple of families, and wandered over to the bathroom.  I walked in and nothing.  No one was in the men's room.  I searched my mind.  How am I supposed to find a cock to suck if no one is her?.  How would guys know I was willing to suck their cocks and that I was here?  It wasn't something I could advertise - hell it was probably illegal.

After realizing I'd been standing alone in the bathroom for a few minutes, I decided to go back outside.  I leaned on a wooden fence not far from the bathrooms and waited.  I was horny and stumped.  My mind was blank.  I had no idea what to do.  

About 10 minutes later, a guy walked passed me and looked at me.  He made eye contact and I smiled.  He smiled back and he went to the bathroom.  I was nervous.  I waited a minute and then I followed him inside.  He was about 40-45, 5'10, 160, trim, fit, facial hair, blonde.  As soon as I got inside and saw him at the urinal, I realized what a "creeper" I must seem and I basically ran all the way back to the pick up.  I was totally freaked.  I was totally creeping on that guy in order to taste his cock.  What was wrong with me?  

Before I could get worked up about it, I heard a man's voice saying, "Are you okay?"  I said I was as I turned around.  It was the bathroom guy.  He looked me over and stepped closer.  He asked if I was alone.  I said yes.  He said, "Are you looking for something?"  I looked at him and realized he was rubbing his crotch as he said it.  I stared and said, "yes."  He said, "This?" and nodded to his crotch.  I nodded my head.  He told me to follow him.  I did.  We walked a bit down a path and then he turned left off the path and onto a not-to-well-worn track where people had obviously walked previously.  I asked where we were going.  He said, "There is a little wooded area over here where people go to cruise sometimes."  I asked him what cruising meant.  He said, "You are cruising right now.  You are looking for sex.  It's called cruising."  He asked me a few more questions and the answers he got made him smile. He said, "So you're a newbie.  That's great.  You look young and built and sexy and hungry for cock."  

He stopped in a semi-wooded area which wasn't as nature grown as much of the rest of the park.  He said, "Strip."  Without thinking I took off my tank top and pushed my hands into my shorts, dropped them and stepped out of them.  Naked I dropped to my knees.  He called me a hot slut and took out his cock.  I immediately grabbed for it with my mouth.  He was already hard and it was a nice cock, fat and not too big.  I sucked it down fast like it was dinner.  He immediately went weak kneed and grabbed the tree behind him.  Watching me, he guided my head up and down his cock.  I worked it and used my tongue to wet it and my lips to suck on the wet cock.  I just wanted his load.  Within 3 minutes he grabbed my head and blew his load down my throat.  I liked off is cock and got all his cum.  I dropped none on the ground.  He told me what a hot slut I was and that he really was thinking of fucking my "pert ass" but I was such a good cock sucker that he gave me his load in my mouth.  I was really horny and was still naked and now standing next to him.  

He asked me if I liked getting fucked and I said that I did.  He said he would love to fuck me, but he was on some medication that kept him from getting off more than once (I know now that it was an anti-depressant medication but thought that was weird at the time).  He ran his hands all over my body and said more than once how beautiful I was and what a great ass I had.  He asked if I liked getting rimmed and I said I did.  He told me to bend over and I did.  He got on his knees and spread my ass.  He rubbed his hands all over it.  He said it was a great ass.  He started to rim me.  I felt the wetness on my ass and I moaned.  That made him stick his tongue in me farther and work it around my hole more.  I was rock hard.

The man asked if I wanted to get off.  I said yes.  He said, "Would you have let me fuck you?"  I said, yes.  He called me a good slut.  I asked if he wanted to fuck me.  He said he did and that I could see his dick was starting to get chubby again.  He ate my ass more as I was bent over and he was making me very wet.  He asked when I'd last gotten fucked and I told him it was my ex.  He moaned and started on my ass again.  I wanted him to fuck me so much.  I kept pushing my ass on his tongue.  Then, realizing he was stroking his semi-hard cock as he ate my ass I asked him if he had a condom.  He said no.  He asked if I had one.  I said I didn't.  I said, "Too bad we can't fuck then."  He agreed in a nonchalant way.  I noticed his tone because how can you be nonchalant when your stroking your cock in a park while your tongue is wetting the ass of a guy naked and bent over in front of you.  

It was the last thing I noticed though.  

He kept eating my hole and then I felt a finger slip inside me.  I moaned louder as he slid it all the way in.  The man started asking me lots of questions and said dirty things.  I was so turned on.  He said, "You like coming out here all dressed like a slut and wanting cock don't you?"  I moaned in agreement,  He called me a teenage slut and a high school whore as a second and then third spit lubed finger invaded my ass.  I started stroking my cock.  He was jerking his half hard cock as he fingered me standing behind me.  His fingers shoved up my ass, he made me tell him how much I liked sucking his cock and swallowing his load.

I told him that he was going to make me cum and he said he was going to cum again too.  Just as I was about to shoot he bent over me and said, "You want my cock in you now don't you?"  I said I did.  He said, "You really need to get fucked don't you?"  I said I did.  He rubbed is semi-hard cock on my ass and said, "Could I slide inside you like this right now?"  I said yes.  Saying that made me shoot my load with a loud groan and he then jerked his cock furiously and came on my ass.

After we recovered, he said thanks and pulled up his pants and left.  I wiped his cum off my ass with my shirt and slipped my shorts back on and carried my tank top back to the pickup.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 17

I got back to the truck, now clad in only my running shoes and running shorts.   I threw my shirt on the seat next to me.  Fuck!  That was so hot.  I was already getting hard again thinking about his semi-hard cock running in my crack and his fingers in my ass.  Damn!  I was so horny to get fucked now that I was sad the man had left.  I didn't even know his name.

I sat there thinking about how hot the whole scene was and that it lasted less than 20 minutes.  That's when I saw them, three guys in SUNY Oneonta shirts getting out of a car and stretching.  I was like, FUCK!  The college guys at Oneonta.  I remembered that the last guy I'd sucked off told me about another park.  I grabbed the map out of the glove compartment and saw the park was called Wilbur Park.  I started the pickup and drove down the road to SUNY Oneonta.  

I got there 10 minutes later.  The whole drive I was thinking about the man fucking me.  I had wanted him to fuck me.  I didn't even know the man and I had wanted his cock inside me.  If we'd had a condom, I know I would have let him fuck me.  Then I remembered the things I we said before I came.  Had he gotten me to admit I wanted him to fuck me without a condom?  I didn't even know the guy.  I wouldn't let just any guy fuck me without a condom.  But, then I ran the conversation over again and I realized I really did say that I wanted him to fuck me "just like this right now."  Fuck, that was so slutty.  But, I'm so glad he couldn't get hard enough to do it or I probably would've let him.  

Fuck!  I was so horny.  

As I drove through, I was shocked at the park.  It was full of kids and young families.  The was a playground and a pool.  Parents and kids everywhere.  FUCK!  If meeting guys was hard at the empty Riddell Park, then meeting them here was going to be impossible.  I decided to park and walk around.  I parked by the tennis courts and walked around a bit.  I put my tank top on even though it still smelled like that guy's cum.  

I walked up to the pool and then decided there was no way I was going to "cruise" here.  I walked back to the pickup and on my way saw some hot shirtless guys playing tennis.  I stopped and watched them and their cocks and asses bounce in their shorts.   I was starting to get hard again.  Then I felt a person standing next to me.  I looked over and it was the college guy from last week at Riddell Park.  He smiled and said hi.  So did I.  He chuckled and said, "You must be horny.  I didn't think I'd see you here less than a week after you blew me."  I blushed.  He said, "No offense or judgement dude.  I'm really glad to see you."  

He said, "Do you want to come to my place?  It's over there," and he pointed to apartments that were just off the park.  I said yes.  We walked over to his place.  We talked about something, but I don't remember what.  I remember thinking about sucking his cock again.  As we left the park, he got close to me and grabbed my ass.  He said, "No underwear, nice slut."  I told him they were running shorts - mesh inside to hold it all in.  He then said, "You smell like cum.  You really know how to turn a guy on."  I blushed.  I took off my shirt.  He pushed me up against a tree in the wooded area separating the park from the apartments and kissed me.  I kissed him back.  I felt his body in his shorts and polo.  He felt good.  He slipped his hand down the back of my shorts as our growing cocks pressed together.  

I pushed up his shirt and kissed his chest.  His hand pushed my shorts down in back and he was grinding my back and ass into the tree.  I felt his abs and undid is shorts buttons and dropped to my knees.  I grabbed his rapidly hardening cock and stroked it and looked up at him.  He looked around and said, "Suck it slut."  I took him in my mouth.  He was musky and salty.  I sucked him and he held my shoulders.  

This was the second cock in my mouth in one hour.  I loved it.  I pushed my shorts down in front and stroked my cock as I sucked him off.  He was moaning softly.  I could feel his cock getting harder and almost rigid in my mouth.  He said, "Fuck me.  You need to stop or I'll cum."  I kept going.  He pulled me up on my feet and got on his knees and took my hard cock in his mouth.  I moaned and said holy shit.  I hadn't had a mouth on my cock since Eli.

I looked around and realized how exposed we were and that through the trees people might see us.  I got a little scared but then the pressure from his mouth on my cock made me look down and I forgot all about it.  His hands were on my ass as he was sucking my cock.  He was a great cock sucker.  If I hadn't cum twice already that morning, I'd've shot my load already.

Then I felt his hands reach into my crack and find my hole.  He slipped in two fingers inside me with little resistance.  I just grunted a bit.  He fingered me and I was in heaven.  I stepped out of my shorts.  Naked now except for my running shoes, I was putty in his hands.  I felt a finger from his other hand slip inside me too.  I winced but let him keep going.  It all felt so good.

He stood up and we made out fiercely.  He stepped out of his shorts and boxers and his hands were still on my back and ass.  He stroked me some and I spit on my hand and stroked him too.  He turned me around and dropped to his knees again and grabbed my ass, spread my cheeks, and spit on my hole a few times.  He fingered his spit into me using one, two, then three fingers.  He kept rimming me as he increased the pressure from his fingers.  He was stroking his cock and I was stroking mine the whole time.

He stood up and kissed the back of my neck.  I heard him spit a few times and then he spit and rubbed it on my ass.  Then I felt his cock push at my hole.  I pushed back and adjusted and bent over and spread my legs to accommodate him.  Oh god, it hurt at first but it felt so good to have a cock in my ass again.  I grunted and winced as he pushed farther inside me.  He made me squeal a bit and he stopped but I said, "Keep going.  I'm ok.  You feel good."  He pushed in until his cock was buried in my ass and his pubes were on my ass.  I pushed back naturally and he started to slowly fuck me.

I was stroking myself as he fucked me.  We only fucked for a few minutes before he pulled out and came all over my ass and hole.  He shot like 6 or 7 ropes of cum on my ass.  He dropped to his knees, turned me around, and sucked my cock until I came in his mouth.  He swallowed.  

Fuck!  That was so hot.  Exhausted I leaned against the tree.  We kissed and he told me his name was Tom.  I gave him the number and we got dressed.  He wrote down his number and said I was such a hot fuck.  He kissed me and said he wanted to see me again.  I said definitely.  He walked to his apartment and I went to the pickup.

It wasn't until I got to the pickup that my post-cum haze wore off.  I realized my ass was wet with his cum and I slipped my hand down the back of my shorts and felt the cum on my ass and rubbed it on my hole.  As I was slipping my finger covered with his cum in my ass, standing next to the pickup, in the middle of the park; I realized three things.  1.  Holy shit!  There were kids around me.  I had to stop.  2. We hadn't used a condom.  3.  I was slipping his cum into my ass.  

I stopped, pulled off my shirt, and rapidly wiped his cum off my ass wile trying to look inconspicuous.  I was blushing and I remembered what I had been taught.  Everyone told me to use condoms and I had just had sex with a guy and hadn't used one and I had almost let another guy fuck me without a condom today.  What was wrong with me?

I got in the pick up and drove back toward to the cabin very upset with myself for being so careless.

When I got back to the cabin, I showered and busied myself doing some chores.  I berated myself all day long.  I was so angry at myself.

That night when I went to bed, I jerked off as usual and I thought about how hot all the sex was during the day.  When I came it was to the image of being bent over, hard cock in my hand, Tom's cock in my ass, against a tree, in just my running shoes.  

Fuck that was so hot!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16