Status At Bathhouse

What's the point in asking?  Some people lie, some don't know.  Assume they all are positive (for everything) and get tested regularly for all std's.  Then, whenever something comes up, address it; sometimes it's just a shot or two, others its a pill every day for a few weeks or a pill for every day always.  

• Upvote 1

Guest Upstateguy518

Like everyone says, If you are gonna go at it raw then you might as well assume that the person you are with is poz. It's a bath house. Plenty of neg and poz guys there looking to get their freak it. If you don't wanna catch anything then use protection. If you don't plan on to then why bother asking lol.

Don't bother asking -- it's impossible to get an accurate status in the bathhouse environment. The whole point of a bathhouse is providing a venue for guys to enjoy uninhibited high risk sex with each other. Some guys will lie about their status while others honestly don't know their status and assume they are negative. For all you know the guy putting his raw cock and load in your ass spent the last week taking raw cock and loads and is not yet aware that he has contracted something that he can pass on to you.

Either way you need to be educated and prepared for the risks and consequences if you choose to engage in bareback sex with strangers. There are options for reducing your risk (PREP). Don't get me wrong, I'm a complete slut who enjoys raw bathhouse sex but I've explored my options and am willing to accept the consequences of my actions.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

As many have said, is a personal preference, but as also said, most would lie about their status anyway. I was selective and careful as possible for many years, got stealthed by a couple of liers some years back and scared the hell out of me to the point I pretty much stopped all activities, but it got the better part of me in the end and just decided to go with it and not ask questions anymore and not to worry about it any more. For most if really into hard core BB and addicted to cock and cum as I am, it doesn't matter in the end and the possible consequences are just the chances one has to take to be able to enjoy themselves.

Guest descartes70817

I can't even imagine why anyone would go to a bath house or an adult book store expecting anyone to be certain of their status. This top fucks a lot of different guys, so while I might have been negative last time I tested but the first time I fucked after that meant I honestly didn't know my status any more. Same goes for bottoms - as soon as you take just one load you can't know your status any more.

I have one basic rule.  If I am in a one on one situation, I believe status should be discussed.  Yeah, there are liars and stealthers out there.  I have been fucked by my share of them.  But, i still believe the status discuss should be part of the encounter.

But at more open environments, those who go know what goes on.  You make your risk decision by attending or not.   Waiting until a hot cock is poking your hole seems foolish and rude.

Go, enjoy the scene, but know what you are in for...it could be getting POZZED.   Only you can be responsible for the out come.

By the way, in a long life of barebacking, I have NEVER been asked status in a pubilc fuck setting.

Guest PozGoat

Assume they're poz, like me. Although I always disclose my poz status up-front with any potential partner.

Many poz guys don't even know their status and some will lie anyway.

Some great advice from above posters too. You may want to explore prep if you want to stay neg.

• 3 months later...
Guest BBBoyfromTN

Get on Prep if you're going to bottom at the bathhouse unless you want to get pozzed. There is no point in asking as guys will either lie and say they're neg or on Prep, or undetectable or be pissed you asked. Assume they're poz; I do. I lie about my status too. Some guys ask as they want to get pozzed, some want some false sense of security. I just want to blow my load in a hole or want a load in my hole. I'll say whatever I have to say to get what I want.