I Have Great Respect For Top Guys

hungry_hole

I spent a lot of time this weekend at GI-Joe, a sauna in Montreal, Canada. It has been renovated and you can find public slings in many parts of the establishment. Maybe not as good a Lab-Oratory in Berlin (never been there but I hear is hot), but GI-Joe is a great sex place.

Watching bottoms getting pounded in their rooms and in the public slings made me envious not of the bottoms but of the tops. How can a dude be such a great top, fucking forcefully non-stop for 5-10 minutes, then moving on to another willing bottom. Same thing in the dark room, one top fucking every bottom in the room until he breeds a hole and leaves. But he's back an hour later, again fucking every hole.

If I could do long-time fucking and really enjoy it, like the tops I saw at the sauna, I would be a top. But I can't really enjoy topping.

I really admire those tops who can fuck for a long time and fully enjoy it. Any top can tell us how many holes can you breed in one night at the bathhouse?

• Upvote 2

Guest deleted1107

I could not agree more. I think it takes an amazing guy to be able to Top. What I find most interesting is that Tops know how to please a bottom... some how they know what the bottom likes and just makes it happen. Thanks for the post!

I could not agree more. I think it takes an amazing guy to be able to Top.

That I part I do agree.

I disagree. Moist tops at bathhouses don't know how to please a bottom nor do they care to please him. They just want to fuck and cum. They're very selfish.

And I agree with this part too. I think that most bottoms are looking to please selfish tops...

• Upvote 1

All the great tops I've ever fucked all taught me how to be a better bottom. Without them, I would have never been able to learn how to take dick for hours on end, how to get a long dick past my S-curve, tongue technique and throat relaxation for mind-blowing oral, how to get DP'd, or stretching my hole to take ever thicker cocks.

• Upvote 3

Responses so far are very consistent with my own experience.   In general, the cocks at things like Cumunion or saunas and theaters are there to get off.  When I go to those, I expect that...even WANT that so that I can get as many different loads as possible.

I have also been fortunate to have some partners and mentors as lovers.  With these men, it is about the connection and sharing.  But, I should note this as well.   When I was neg. but still having lots of sex, I ran into more tops in that 1 x 1 situation who were also there just for the money shot. 

As I chased and converted, I now find more poz partners than not.   And through that whole process, I have found poz tops are just more into the experience and fun of good fucking......and not just poking my hole and dumping their goods as quickly as possible. 

In short, any top.....size, skill, race, etc has my respect if he is hard and wants my hole.    Then he has all my attention.

In short, any top.....size, skill, race, etc has my respect if he is hard and wants my hole.    Then he has all my attention.

I also love anyone who fucks me and breeds my hole, but I wouldn't say that I have "great respect" for all those who've creamed my hole. Some haven't even been tops but just horny bottoms looking to get off. For me, just because someone fucks and breeds doesn't make him a top or even a versatile-top. There are so many total bottoms who need to get off so they look for a willing hole to shoot in.

What I'm talking about here is the admiration and respect that I have for REAL tops, those guys who really enjoy fucking for the sake of fucking. They can fuck for a long time without shooting. Those are the ones that I respect and in a way envy because I see how much they enjoy fucking.

• Upvote 3