Outside Fuck

meatmonkey

On 5/5/2019 at 11:16 AM, Sylvester23522 said:

One of my favorite experiences is pulling into a rest area on my travels and unwittingly rolling into a quite popular cruising area. I went back at night and literally couldnt find a place to park. Didnt take long to find a well hung stud wanting to take me further into the woods. Two more guys were a little further in, and as I was getting fucked was announced to them I took it raw. All three took turns on me between my mouth and my cunt and left me there dripping sperm. The first guy walked away at some point earlier...... I went home enjoying the sensation in my well used home sitting in a puddle of three guys cum the hour it took to get to my destination.

Damn, where was it?  Definitely sounds like a place I need to take a look at!

Guest Descartes70817

I've always found fucking outdoors a huge turn-on. When I was 18 and didn't have anywhere indoors to play my buddy and I used to walk to a spot between a railway embankment and a river that was hidden behind a small stand of trees. It was a public area but the spot we used was hidden from direct view from the footpath, but in plain view of passengers on the railway embankment. We never fully stripped off when I fucked him but with both of us pants down and him on hands and knees with me kneeling behind him it didn't leave much to the imagination.

More recently where I live now the only place to hook up with random strangers is to take a walk in some of the public parks, so I've had plenty of blowjobs on back trails, and even a few guys who dropped their pants and took my cock bareback.

• 4 months later...

Oh Fuck Yes ! Outside is Extremely HOT but scared getting caught !  One time was extremely HOT at the Car Wash Self Do It - late about 7 p.m. - sun going down !  I was about ready to wash my truck in the bay when a young black girl showed up and asking help washing her car - handed me some quarters - decided to help her !

I went to her bay and a brand new black car - putting money in - spraying - giving instructions of washing her car - soap - scrubs - about ready to rise the car and then I felt like she should get involved !  I grabbed her - handing the spray rod to her  - my arm around her waist - her butt against my crotch feeling my semi hard on - instructing her start the top and to the bottom - spraying the soap off - she twisted around - face to face - telling me i smell terrific ! Then she started taking my instructions doing her car !

After washing the car , then I open up her door -telling her about the care of the carpet - squated down - I wanted to see her panty's - if her pants pulled down - Beautiful Silk Blue panty's !

I noticed her ash tray - she was a smoker - cig.'s and part of a joint !

Then , after finished , chatted and took her over to my truck - chatting - showing her what made me smell Good - JOOP Homme - she smiled - lit up a smoke - squirt more on me  - coming on - squeezing my semi hard on - unzipping me - pushing me in the back seat of my truck - pulling my pants down - giving me a smoking blow job !

She was HOT and really GOOD - almost blew my load in 40 seconds !

If she going to be this aggressive to me - then I am allowed to be aggressive too - reaching down touching her legs / stocking - going after her pussy - might be fucking her in the Car Wash !

To my surprise , instead of a pussy was a smooth / shaven dick - made me even harder - she noticed it - and I spit on my finger / wet - fingering her pussy hole !

She mentioned wait - kissing me - all over - she was excited and hot - she mention picking up some chicken - back to her apartment - having Fun !  

We did so - spent the night with her - we are friends now !  

• 2 months later...