Fasting As A Means Of Getting A Spotlessly Clean Hole?

VersatileBreeder

I know there are a lot of topics on here about douching and cleaning out, but one of the things I haven't yet seen as a means for getting a clean hole is fasting.

Here's the deal- I am vers, more of a top. Part of the reason why I don't bottom all that much is because for me, cleaning out my hole is a chore which can take a LONG time to get spotless. A lot of times when I think it's clean enough, I end up being wrong.

This Friday I'm going to Cumunion NYC and want to give and get loads so I want my hole to be completely clean. I am considering fasting for 24-36 hours before the event. I won't starve to death so it won't be the worst thing in the world, but has anyone ever fasted for a day or so before the action? How did it work out for you?

• Upvote 1

I don't think fasting is a good idea, you need the energy from food to keep you going, you'll be lacking focus for working, driving and other daily activities and probably as you'll be really hungry will be VERY irritable with people around you. Then at the event itself you'll be too exhausted to last well into the night. The latter can be avoided by eating a few hours before the event, but is the hassle in the build up to the event worth it? When I'm hungry I'm a miserable cunt so could never full on fast myself lol.

High fibre content diet (chia seeds etc) and a good old fashioned douche session is the best plan really.

• Upvote 1

I fast regularly (sometimes I go like 3 days without eating) and eat very little to stay clean and to lose weight and also because I just forget to eat (down 50 lbs in a year with no exercise) and I would NOT recommend starting to fast before an event like cumunion. You have to work up to regular fasting like that to stay clean. I wouldn't even start a high fiber diet right now either, since going from low fiber (like the typical american diet) to high fiber can cause a lot of gas and discomfort and actually constipate you instead of cleaning you out. You can message me and I'll tell you some more if you want, but for right now stick to enemas.

• 2 weeks later...

If I want to stay prepared for getting fucked over a longer time my deal is kind of a fasting which consists of only one meal per day. This creates a food gap in my digestive system.

On day one this meal will be in the evening, after a day without any other meals of course.

I clean it out thoroughly the next morning or noon and will stay clean for the rest of the day including the night in which I will have my next meal.

Day 3 same procedure, cleaning out the meal from last night around noon and eating at night again.

Important is to drink a lot of water all the time. This fills the stomach and helps to overcome the feeling of starving. If I get weak, some candy, chocolate or juice helps.

Ha, great question.  Not eating for a day does not empty one out.  Our small and large intestines are about 24-27 feet long, but only 5 feet of that is the large intestine or "colon" (which is the end of the digestive system before the rectum and anus). The issue for us bottoms is what's in our colon. From mouth to large intestine, digestion takes about 6-8 hours. The same food takes another 40 or so hours to make it through the large intestine/colon, before elimination. Here's some interesting facts about digestion:

"In the 1980s, Mayo Clinic researchers measured digestion time in 21 healthy people. Total transit time, from eating to elimination in stool, averaged 53 hours (although that figure is a little overstated, because the markers used by the researchers passed more slowly through the stomach than actual food). The average transit time through just the large intestine (colon) was 40 hours, with significant difference between men and women: 33 hours for men, 47 hours for women." http://www.mayoclinic.org/digestive-system/expert-answers/faq-20058340

[laughing]. Sorry, I know you didn't ask for this, but I'm a healthcare professional and into all this stuff, maybe someone will find this useful. Going a day without food is likely not going to harm you. In my opinion, it's probably healthy for most of us. I "fast" often, but I do it a little differently. Never leave out water.  One can get dehydrated faster than malnourished.  I pretty much only drink water as a rule, fasting or not, alcohol, juice and soda are all full of sugar=calories.  I add lime to make it less boring. Eat less for a few days. When I am fasting, I eat one meal in the morning for a few days, and that's high fiber, unprocessed whole food (think "Vegan"). Eating stimulates the whole digestive tract and gets it moving, so eating in the morning if you're going to cum union that night will give your system plenty of time to 'rest.'

Most of use are only cleaning out the lower part of our colons when we douche, but since few guys have a 4 foot cock, we don't usually encounter issues. FF's are more thorough, but even with that, most are not going 5 feet deep. 

Summing up, fasting will slow the digestive process, but will not empty you completely in 24-36 hours. It will slow stuff down and with clean out will locate waste higher up in your system so as not to be an issue probably for a good number of hours.

• Upvote 3