Bare Virgin

beachkid

First year at college has been a blast and after a pretty closeted life finally getting to try some as a gay kid finally getting to try some stuff

lost my virginity to a guy I met in my bio class went to his dorm made out alot and got to some serious sucking and when he started fingering my hole I shot my load down his throat.  After swallowing we made out more as he kept fingering me and i ended up on my back legs up on his shoulders as he tried to work his cock into me - after a couple pushes got  it all the way in pushed my legs against my chest and pounded me hard and steady.  When the time came he pushed in deep and dumped his load inside me.

After I regained my senses we made out more and he ended up fucking me again doggie this time  also ended with him dropping his nut inside me.

Can;s wait till the next time

• Like 1
  • Upvote 18

I too started in college when I was 17 (legal here). After the first time I couldn't have enough. And who didn't want a 17yo ass? So I got plenty. So much that I missed classes because I was roaming the park until the early morning. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

HOT...once you've had raw cock and seed you can't wait to get more...it's addictive! Get to the closest bath house, position yourself on the fuck bench...or sling (on your back, legs up spread wide and hungry fuck hole well lubed) and take as much raw cock and man seed as you can get. A young 18 year old cum dump should have No trouble getting more dick than he can handle. Have fun and let the adventure begin....

;)  ;)  

• Upvote 1