I always wanted a pair of ultra skimpy posing briefs like the bodybuilders wore, but being in the 80’s and me being  a shy teenager it was not too easy to get them as it was well before internet access.

I’d sit late at night and look through bodybuilding magazines and some gay mags that I hid under my bed that I would spend hours looking at when I went to bed, wanking and fingering my arse over what I saw and the posing briefs that I so wanted a pair of, no one knew I was gay, I did but I had done nothing  about it excpet drool over the men in the magazines.

Despite being a shy lad I enjoyed sports a lot, especially weights and swimming so and had a pretty good muscled body despite being short at only 5’5.

One day in July when college had finished for the summer I was sunbathing in shorts in the garden when my mum called me in and told me I needed to go to the high street for her to buy some milk, despite not wanting to go I knew it was better to than have my Mum go on at me so I pulled on a T-Shirt and put on some flip flops and headed down the High Street.

When I got down near the high street I found the road blocked by police due to an accident and a policeman told me If I wanted to get to the high street I would have to walk down Barret lane and then cut up through Mineral Street, I thought ‘great right out of my way’ but set off anyway knowing I would get a tongue lashing if I did not come back with the milk, little did i know at that time that i'd be getting som 'milk' or white stuff!

It was a lovely sunny balmy evening as I wandered off down Barret Lane and it occurred to me that I had not been round this way for many years since my old mate Stephen had moved to Welling, my mind was full of the good times we had enjoyed when we were kids , and then I saw it, it had been so long since I had been in Mineral Street that I had not known new shops had opened there, the sign above the shop said ‘Khans Gentlemens Apparel’ and though the window was very dirty I could see the object of my affection a white posing brief on a dummy, my heart pounded in my chest as I entered the shop which appeared deserted, th whole world seemed to stop around me as I stood in front of the counter with the dummy on it, my hands trembled as I touched the posing briefs and my heart fluttered at the soft silky feeling of the material, a deeply accented voice brought me into the here and now.

“Most nice aren’t they boy”

I almost jumped out of my skin  turning to see a much older well built bald dark skinned man smiling down at me,  my throat seemed to dry up and I blushed furiously croaking“yes they are very nice”

The man smiled again but also frowned “but these are not right for you boy with your pale skin and blond hair, you need a different colour”.

“I do?”

“yes most indeed, you need a much special colour,  come with Khan”

Khan turned and walked towards the counter at the back of the shop and I just followed, at the counter he grinned “what size you wear in posing brief?”

“I’m 26” waist”

Khan laughed “not in waist my boy, in pouch and rear!”

I blushed furiuosley “I don’t know?”

Khan moved closer to me so my back was against the counter “let Khan find out”  then shoved his hand down my shorts and felt my cock and balls in his hand, i stood shocked, but excited and rooted to the spot as he fondled me and I blushed as my undersized cock grew to its hard 4” as he squeezed, his other hand went down the back of my shorts and felt my bottom, gently groping each buttock in turn, he pulled his hands out of my shorts and I stood breathing heavily as he grinned “small pouch, large rear” before he turned his back on me and rummaged through a drawer and then turned round with some brightly coloured blue posing briefs and handed them to me pointing behind me

“Changing room in there”

I went to say thank you but my throat was so dry and I just made a croaking noise, he laughed at this “wait” he left me standing for a few moments and came back with  a small beaker “drink”

I took the beaker in my hand and lifted it, the liquid smelt funny and I wrinkled my nose but Khan motioned for me to drink it, which I did, it was a funny tasting drink but not horrible, he rubbed my belly “There all good, make you feel good soon, all relaxed”, little did I know he’d given me a drink laced with Ghb.

I nodded and went into the changing room, which was massive compared to others I had been into before.  I dropped the posers onto a chair and stripped off my clothes, I picked up the bright electric blue posers covered with shiney sequins, I picked it up and thought to myself that I was feeling hot and stuffy in the changing room but despite this I ignored it but by the time I had them on I felt a little woozy stumbling a little.

I was feeling more light headed and hot as I admired myself in the posing brief in the mirror, I could not help being hard in them, Khan came into the changing room smiling “oh yes see how well bright colour look on pale skin boy” I looked at him in and myself in the mirror, my mind foggy but I nodded, his hand started to roam over my body, though unsure what was happening his hands felt good as he stroked and felt me, he twisted me round so I was looking side on in the mirror “look my blond angel how well the briefs cup your peach round ass”  I just nodded as I looked over my shoulder as his big hands felt and caressed my bubble butt, “ yes feels good yes my hands?”  i nodded again.

Grinning he whispered “oh yes, so good” as he slowly pushed the briefs down over my buttocks, his hands caressed my bottom pulling my cheeks apart revealing my tight pink puckered hole, I shuddered as his fingers dipped into my crack gently rubbing my hole, he grunted  “is your boi pussy still virgin my blond boy’?” inexperiend as I was I did not know  what he meant, and as my mouth moved I felt like my speech slur “what do you mean?”, he grinned “has a man fucked you in your arse yet?”, I shook my head as he massaged my bum, “that is excellent boy, but I know you have wanted it havent you?”, my embaressement made me blush as I nodded and that made him laugh before he leant down and pushed his tongue between my lips.

I lterally swooned as he kissed me, he broke off the kiss and smiled “come my blond angel”

He led me out of the changing room and down a hall to some steep stairs behind a curtain where he paused taking hold of my shoulders  “blond boy you must choose you leave now and no more is said or come into Khan’s  home and serve Master Khan”

Without thinking the words just fell out of my mouth “I want to serve Khan”

He frowned at me “Master Khan”

I nodded “Master Khan”

• Upvote 22

He smiled “that is most good my little blond angel, now up the stairs you go”, patting my bottom as I began to walk up the stairs him following, at the top of the stairs he steered me across the landing into a room that was a stark difference to the shop below, it was opulent with leather chaise longues, chandeliers, furs covering the floor and heavy silken drapes hanging all over the walls, in the centre of the room was a very large elaboratly unpolstered padded footstool / coffee table. 

As I looked arround in awe, I felt him push the bikini down over my thighs and they gathered at my feet as he kissed my shoulder “we do not need these any more”, I stepped out of them  still looking arround me, my head was buzzing and I felt tingly all over, I felt cold metal being put arround my neck, it was tight, Khan turned me to a mirror and I saw I had a tight choker round my neck covered in sparkling jewels, he smiled at me in the reflection “this is the sign of your new purpose as concubine”.

“on the ottoman and kneel my blond angel, Khan will teach you how you present your bottom to men”, I got on the ottoman on all fours, “now my sweet boy rest your chest down but stay on your knees”, just the movement of resting  my chest on the ottoman made me spread my knees a little,  “that’s a good boy now spread your knees  wider apart “, I did as he said and I could feel a slight breeze on my hole as the position spread my buttocks  apart revealing my hole to him, he clapped his hands “oh yes that’s perfect my angel, just perfect!”, he ran his hands over my large arse cheeks “no more sunbathing unless you wear a high factor sunscreen I want you white as snow” to reinforce that he slapped my bottom hard “understand!!”, whimpering from the sting I quickly nodded “Yes Master Khan”

• Upvote 7