Ted was a bearded man. He liked to play pool. He was 58 years old. Knew how to play and win. One night at the bar he frequented. He saw a young man. No more than 23 years old. His name was Rob. Rob was a dark hair guy. He played pool very well. 
Ted asked if he would want to play some pool with him. 
“Sure” Rob answered. “Rack them up.” 
Ted did that. But before he would break up. He said we should play for something. “Money?” Rob asked. “Sure” Ted said. “Plus I get to fuck you on the pool table In front of all these people.” Rob thought he was crazy. But didn’t think he was serious. Rob answered with a yes.

the money was for $50. Rob was doing pretty well until he missed the four ball. After that Ted was on fire. When the game was over. Ted smiled picked up the money and said “A bet is a bet.” 
Rob was nervous. “You mean right now?”

”Yes” “Right now.” Ted said while getting undressed.

Rob had no choice. He got undressed. Laid himself down. “You have a condom?” Rob asked.

”sure” Ted said. Lying to the young man. “Now suck my dick.” He ordered. Which Rob did. “Shit Ted said. “You suck great dick.” The patrons were watching. Some of the guys there were stroking their own dicks. Hoping for a shot at Rob.  Ted took his dick out of Rob’s mouth. Ted told him to get on his back. He did immediately. A few of the men come over. Their view of Ted’s hairy ass pumping Rob with one aggressive thrust with Ted’s 6 inch hard cock deep inside the young man. “Please don’t cum inside me.” “I thought you were going to wear a condom.” Rob said. In between moans. “You asked if I would wear one.” “I never said I would.” Ted answered. “Somebody get me my pipe.” Ted stopped fucking Rob. But left his dick inside of Rob while lighting his pipe. Then began thrusting. Rob saw Ted’s face. He realized that Ted was about to cum and he was trapped. “Shit, here it cums.” Ted shouted gasping for air. Ted pulled out. These guys here. “You hustled them.” “And now they are going to make you pay.” Rob was horrified when he saw the three men he hustled In playing pool. Three overweight men who were completely naked. Started groping him and taking turns fucking him on the pool table. Once the three of them were done. A few other guys fucked the shit out of Rob too. 
Rob learned never to hustle if you can’t pay up when you lose.

IMG_1258.jpeg

IMG_1259.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

On 3/30/2024 at 11:50 AM, Oracle1100 said:

Ted was a bearded man. He liked to play pool. He was 58 years old. Knew how to play and win. One night at the bar he frequented. He saw a young man. No more than 23 years old. His name was Rob. Rob was a dark hair guy. He played pool very well. 
Ted asked if he would want to play some pool with him. 
“Sure” Rob answered. “Rack them up.” 
Ted did that. But before he would break up. He said we should play for something. “Money?” Rob asked. “Sure” Ted said. “Plus I get to fuck you on the pool table In front of all these people.” Rob thought he was crazy. But didn’t think he was serious. Rob answered with a yes.

the money was for $50. Rob was doing pretty well until he missed the four ball. After that Ted was on fire. When the game was over. Ted smiled picked up the money and said “A bet is a bet.” 
Rob was nervous. “You mean right now?”

”Yes” “Right now.” Ted said while getting undressed.

Rob had no choice. He got undressed. Laid himself down. “You have a condom?” Rob asked.

”sure” Ted said. Lying to the young man. “Now suck my dick.” He ordered. Which Rob did. “Shit Ted said. “You suck great dick.” The patrons were watching. Some of the guys there were stroking their own dicks. Hoping for a shot at Rob.  Ted took his dick out of Rob’s mouth. Ted told him to get on his back. He did immediately. A few of the men come over. Their view of Ted’s hairy ass pumping Rob with one aggressive thrust with Ted’s 6 inch hard cock deep inside the young man. “Please don’t cum inside me.” “I thought you were going to wear a condom.” Rob said. In between moans. “You asked if I would wear one.” “I never said I would.” Ted answered. “Somebody get me my pipe.” Ted stopped fucking Rob. But left his dick inside of Rob while lighting his pipe. Then began thrusting. Rob saw Ted’s face. He realized that Ted was about to cum and he was trapped. “Shit, here it cums.” Ted shouted gasping for air. Ted pulled out. These guys here. “You hustled them.” “And now they are going to make you pay.” Rob was horrified when he saw the three men he hustled In playing pool. Three overweight men who were completely naked. Started groping him and taking turns fucking him on the pool table. Once the three of them were done. A few other guys fucked the shit out of Rob too. 
Rob learned never to hustle if you can’t pay up when you lose.

IMG_1258.jpeg

IMG_1259.jpeg

Hot as fuck story!! I will play more pool now😆😆