Mr. Hatcher was in his early 50’s. Overweight at least he thought he was. Hairy. He lusted after Jarod the 21 year old dark haired guy with a bubble butt.  Hatcher loved to smoke the “T”.  But always smoked alone. Then would jerk off. He hadn’t had sex in a two years since he and his long term partner split after 23 years. Jarod was straight with a girlfriend. Hatcher knew that Jarod liked to smoke weed. But wasn’t sure if Jarod would smoke meth.  After witnessing Jarod and his girlfriend arguing outside. Hatcher approached the young man 

and said. “I’m sorry”. “I’m sure you will be able to work things out.” Jarod replied “No.” “I found out she was cheating on me with my now ex best friend.” “It’s most definitely over.”  “Why don’t you come over.” Hatcher said. “Have a drink.” “Smoke a little.” Jarod feeling angry and upset said. “Ok.” 
Jarod went over to Hatcher’s place. Wearing a tank top and shorts and a cap. Hatcher noticed his ass crack when Jarod went to sit down. No belt Hatcher thought. He gave Jarod a beer. Jarod downed it. And had two more. Hatcher lit up his pipe and shared it with Jarod. Who took a hit and realized that it wasn’t pot. But liked it and took another hit before passing it back to Hatcher. Slowly the young man was buzzed from the three beers. Had one more. And kept smoking with Hatcher. Jarod was feeling hot and sweaty.  Hatcher suggested he take off his shirt.” Jarod reluctantly agreed to do so. Then started smoking again. Hatcher started rubbing the young man!s shoulders and back. “Let’s go into the bedroom.” Hatcher suggested. “Best way to get a massage.”  Once in the bedroom. Hatcher instructed Jarod to take off his shorts. He did. Hatcher rubbed oil on his back and began to massage him. Jarod was smoking the pipe while Hatcher kept massaging his back. Hatcher started rubbing his lower back. Slowly pushing down Jarod’s boxer briefs, until they were off of him. Jarod was at this point too drunk and high to know what was about to happen. Hatcher stopped took off his clothes. Jarod saw and asked “what are you doing?” Hatcher replied “I’m hot myself.” Hatcher placed his hand on Jarod!s right cheek and started to massage him. Jarod took another hit of the pipe. Hatcher started to eat out his ass. Which got a moan from Jarod.  Slowly the older man started to finger, then fist Jarod who tried struggling but to high and drunk to stop Hatcher. Hatcher was hard. He moved towards Jarod and forced his dick into the young man’s mouth. “Suck it like your bitch sucked your dick.” Jarod did has he was told and sucked him. Hatcher then took his dick out of Jarrod’s mouth flipped him on his back and pushed is dick into Jarrod’s ass. Jarrod kept struggling to break free. But being drunk and high he had no chance of doing so.”fuck” Hatcher shouted has he was deep inside the young man. Slapping his balks against Jarrod’s ass. Jarrod saw he was hard to. Thanks to the massage from Hatcher. Jarod saw Hatcher’s face. He was about to cum. Jarrod whispered “please don’t cum inside me.” But it was too late. Hatcher groaned and let out a breath. Shooting his build up two year old loads deep inside the young man. Hatcher collapsed on top of Jarrod and fell asleep. Jarrod couldn’t budge him at all. And had no choice but have to for Hatcher to wake up.  Which he did three hours later. Then fucked Jarrod again.

IMG_1173.thumb.jpeg.9831a7cecf049d167275e85cf427cddf.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Piggy 4

Jarrod. Finally got up got dressed and snuck out of Hatcher’s house. He went to his place. Showered and tried to figure out what to do next. He decided to sleep off the rest of what he drank and smoked. 
A few days later Hatcher saw Jarrod and went to talk to him. “Jarrod, what happened the other day is in the past.” “I was surprised when you came on to me.” Making it seem that Jarrod made the first move. Jarrod looking puzzled. “I came on to you?” “Yes you did.” Hatcher answered. “Between drinking, the smoking and you being very upset about your breakup, it makes sense.”  “I was comforting you.” “Next thing I know we’re naked and I’m inside of you.” “Which surprised us both.” “I’m sorry if I hurt or upset you in anyway.” “It was my fault.” “I guess I must have led you on.” “I apologize.” Jarrod said.

”Why don’t you come over later?” “I’ll fix us dinner.” “And we’ll forget about what happened.” Hatcher offered. Jarrod agreed. 
Later that night. Jarrod showed up around 730PM Hatcher gave him a drink. And lit up the pipe. Both smoke and drank. Had dinner. Then Jarrod being a lightweight when it came to drinking felt dizzy and high. Hatcher once again started massaging the young man. Getting him to take off his shirt and pants. Got Jarrod into his bed and started rubbing his back and ass. Hatcher stopped to take off his clothes. Turned on the cameras to record his fucking of the straight guy. 
Hatcher felt Jarrod’s dick getting hard. Turned him on his back and started sucking him. “You like that?” Hatcher asked. Jarrod “yes” he whispered. Hatcher stopped sucking. Went over to Jarrod. Placed his dick by the young man’s mouth who try to resist. But Hatcher held the young man’s head towards his dick and forced it into Jarrod’s mouth. Who had no choice but to start sucking. He now knew that Hatcher had lied to him but couldn’t fight him off because he was too weak to do so. Hatcher removed his dick from Jarrod’s mouth and went over and slowly started fucking him. “Oh” Jarrod moaned. Hatcher smiled an evil smile and kept fucking him. Hatcher decided to finish off inside him doggie style. “Oh fuck!” “I’m going to cum!” With that he shot deep inside the young man’s ass. 
Hatcher got up stopped the live stream. “Don’t get up.” “I’ll be back in a second.” Then left. 
Jarrod went to get up realizing his clothes were in the living room knew he was in no condition to fight with Hatcher.

Hatcher came back. But he wasn’t alone. He had a few friends who wanted to fuck Jarrod. Three men who were in there 50’s and wanted a piece of that straight ass. Unfortunately for Jarrod to get out of there he would have to take their loads and it was recorded that he couldn’t say that he was forced into it. Jarrod at that point knew he had no choice and started sucking, jerking and taking dicks in his ass while still smoking “T” before, during and after.

IMG_1247.jpeg

IMG_1242.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Piggy 2

15 hours ago, Oracle1100 said:

There is! 

Thanks Man!!! This story has me hard as rock and cumimg!  The pics are hot addition!

Edited by Pnp-pig