Learning Something New

gwmxyz

I thought I'd share something which happened a few years ago.

It was almost midnight, one Friday night, shortly after I had moved to Asia.   I’d had the feeling my bf was up to something - feelings which were confirmed when he gave the cab driver directions (in Cantonese) which didn’t sound like our address and sure enough the cab starts heading in the opposite direction.

“Where are we going?”

“To our friends…  “  (let's call him Vincent) “and his boyfriend."

To describe Vincent (and his boyfriend) as 'Friends' was certainly an exaggeration.   I’d met them only once, so it took me a second or two even to work clarify in my mind who my bf was talking about, but once I did his remark made sense.  This was obviously something they had been plotting between the two of them, and I had noticed on the one occasion I had met Vincent how much my bf fancied him.  He was tall, fit and large framed for an Asian.  He was also a few years older than us, top - I’d been a bit surprised as he was much more my sort of guy than my bf’s.   Also hot but a little scary was the fact that he was on my 'to see' list for work as he was head of the local office of an important potential client.  So while I was a little surprised (and might for all sorts of reasons have gone easy on the lagers if I had known the plan beforehand,) there were no complaints from me.

So we played.  It was hot, in slightly drunken sort of way (at least I thought as much).  Safely, of course, as sex always was back then. 

After a while, when all had cum (except me, in fact), the others decided to downstairs for a late snack, but as I was too tired to stir, I lay naked in bed, pulled the covers over me and had almost drifted off to sleep, only to become gradually aware I was not alone:  a big body - and more to the point, an impressively hard cock, was laying against my back, and in fact, holding me in his embrace.  Oh, and then I became aware a hard cock was poking against my hole.  I've gotta admit it felt nice, even if I assumed we both knew it would never happen.  Then came my second surprise of the evening.

"Can I put it inside you?  Raw.  No condom.   I won’t fuck you.  I just want to feel it inside."

Wow - what a thought!  Bareback fuck and I’d have said no to right away.  But that’s not what he was saying.  He wasn’t the only one who wanted to know what it might feel like bare inside me.  In any case it couldn’t be for long - a minute or two and the others would be back. 

So I replied "Sure, but promise, no fucking."

So, slowly with  a little bit of lube I felt it go in.  I was fully awake now - any appearances of sleeping or dozing off was just that, a pretence. I was wide awake. It was very, very hot.

To be honest, I’d expected him to try it on a bit and I was ready to bring it to an end when he did.  But no - he was as good as his word.  Once it was in he just held it there - as hard as a rock - but as motionless as one too and for an an impressively long time.  I’d guess somewhere between 5 to 10 minutes (the others do enjoy their food) and with no in/out movements at all - just an occasional slight tensioning of the muscle. It seemed clear he wasn’t going to try anything so our naughty little fantasy would still have to end when the others returned so I’d relaxed - and had started to drift off when it happened.

His cock still didn’t move as he shot his load inside me.  There could be no doubt what about what it was.  I’d felt it many times before only this time it was coming from a motionless cock - and the usual barrier wasn’t there.  He did not react or try to pull out but just kept his cock as still as it had been before - only it now it now it shot wave after wave of cum inside me. I’d obviously been wrong to think he cum earlier in the evening - or I suspect for a quite few days before.   I’d been bred and with the most massive load.  

"I’ve come," he commented rather lamely.  Stating the obvious and with not even an attempt to sound surprised or apologetic.  He was plainly neither - mission accomplished more like.

I did not know how to react.  Although secondarily I’d find myself both angry and turned on, my initial reaction was neither.  I was just impressed that he could cum without the usual pumping.  I thought of his talent as something of a magic trick that a child would enjoy witnessing.  He done something I thought was impossible and I was just amazed that he had done it.  Then I also found myself genuinely angry:  he’d done what he wanted, knowing what my answer would be if he had been upfront in asking me.  I must admit, however, I was very, very turned on.   I was determined not to show it but it was amazing to feel his big load inside me.  I reliving the experience over and over again in my mind from when he slid in until the moment I felt his load shoot.  

Anyhow I said nothing.   And when my boyfriend returned announcing we were leaving to go home, the whole experience might have just been an interesting memory, tinged with anger and lust, but to be honest the anger passed, and lust drew me back to a couple of weeks later for more, this time on my own.

• Upvote 14