Passed Out And Fucked?

So this is a controversial fantasy of mine but Id love to be knocked out and fucked. I've been in a chokehold (which is hot af) but that lasts only a few minutes. I'm looking for a method thats little stronger. Then you fuck & breed me ... maybe invite friends while I'm unconscious. Either way let me know what methods I should look into . 

Thanks

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Been made to pass out in a sexual encounter before, wasn't expecting it and didn't get fucked whilst out.. but that experience made me to experience exactly that... being used whilst unconscious, someone filming it and then made to watch what happened to me when I'm awake again.

• Like 1

Hey virgin who started this post, i'm sending you a private message boy......hit me back....i'm only hour 15min south of dc......hit me up....i have your answer......

chloroform no.......too much G....yes, but risk vomit and other stuff, a good knock to your skull will knock anyone out......the authentic way.......otherwise tranquilizer........chloroform will not make everyone pass out and for long.....but you really just need a guy woozy enough to strap him up so he is restrained then pop on your hood, video cam and start deep pumping and filling the fuck slit

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

• 2 years later...
  • Moderators

With anything that makes you pass out you have to be careful not to overdose, which can be lethal, but ambien (zolpidem) or versed (midazolam) are likely your safest bets. Versed has the advantage that it's relatively short acting. Chloroform is very toxic and can destroy your liver; don't use it!

At Steamworks in Chicago during Market Days last year I was held down by four guys while in the sling - 6 or 7 guys took turns on me. I'd taken a whole gummy and had then been sniffing poppers for an hour. I was totally out of it yet awake to feel and see it all - fucking hot as hell. I took 5 loads in my hole , then swallowed a few more later that night.

The feeling of being restrained and helpless was very hot, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
On 10/24/2016 at 10:57 PM, dcbiguy03 said:

Hey virgin who started this post, i'm sending you a private message boy......hit me back....i'm only hour 15min south of dc......hit me up....i have your answer......

chloroform no.......too much G....yes, but risk vomit and other stuff, a good knock to your skull will knock anyone out......the authentic way.......otherwise tranquilizer........chloroform will not make everyone pass out and for long.....but you really just need a guy woozy enough to strap him up so he is restrained then pop on your hood, video cam and start deep pumping and filling the fuck slit

I'm in the Vienna/Trysons area, would love to come to Richmond to serve you!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1